Aperture Reincarnate

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I kind of just stood back and watched the guy play with the movies. Eh, he's not bad looking. Leaning against a wall, I carefully smacked myself in the forehead. you're seriously thinking of that now? I scolded myself, then took another look around the room. I'll tell you this much, it looked a lot better when there was a whole pile of wood everywhere.

{Jason}

The list was never ending,so it was a good thing there were search filters. "What kinds of movies do you like?",I asked Switch,then it occurred to me that I couldn't remember what kinds of movies I ​liked. Uh...I liked to laugh,so...comedies?

I looked at Jason, my onyx eyes flashing at first. To be honest I didn't hear one word he said. Realizing he asked me a question, I responded with a universal answer. "Ugh...I don't care." I slid down to floor with my back against the wall.

{Jason}

I flicked my gaze to Switch for half a second before going back to the movie list,realizing he hadn't been paying attention. This would be interesting. "You don't care what triple X means? Alright,only one way to find out I suppose.",I said to him innocently,faking a tap to the touch screen.

"Gah, hey, wait!" I jumped up and ran over but saw that nothing happened. "Wait, what, you said..." After a few moments I glared over at him. "You d***." I cursed.

(sorry if we're not allowed to curse, I couldn't think of a word..)

{Jason}

I smiled up at him innocently and said,"And that is why we don't answer without hearing the question.",tilting my head to the side.

"Huh?- oh..." I looked a bit embarrassed but then quickly added in defense. "Like you've never heard someone say something before!!"

{Jason}

"Considering I can't remember anything before today,the answer to that would be no,I haven't.",I said to him cheerfully.

Now that I thought of it, I couldn't remember anything either. The only thing I really knew was my personality and name. "Yeah... Strange..." I murmured. I looked up at the movies again.

{Jason}

"Yes,very strange...Hey,if I can't remember anything how'd I know what a movie is?",I asked curiously,more to myself that Switch.

I looked over. "I guess we can't remember about ourselves more then anything- like our past and stuff." I said a bit absently. I then turned my attention back up at the ceiling. "I bet the 'bot knows."

{Jason}

"Most likely.",I agreed,"But who in their right mind would think she'd actually tell us?". I looked back down at the touch screen and added in the comedy filter,flicking down the list of movies. I had no idea what any of them were,and I could still tell I wasn't interested in any of them.

"True..." I watched the ceiling for a few more minutes then glanced at the movie screen. "She seems to control everything, huh?" I muttered quietly, not exactly wanting to raise its ego.

{Jason}

"That seems to be the case,yes.",I agreed,now more interested in the conversation than the movies.

"She acts pretty human too...do you think- never mind, it's stupid..." He muttered, now the one playing with the movies.

"We're sitting in a lobby with selective amnesia and a sentient gun.",I pointed out to him,"Nothing you say could be thought of as stupid right now.".

"...I think it was once a human, or at least got programmed to act like one. Which means whoever created this place, created it. And guess what? Dude's probably genius. And Genius isn't to far from physcotic. What if we never get our memory's back, or, even leave?" I stopped and looked over what I said. "See, told ya it was stupid. Plain paranoia." I muttered and turned away again.

{Jason}

"That's less like paranoia and more like deductive reasoning. Except the last part,that's just pessimistic.",I told him.

"Yea..." I sat down on the floor and stared blankly for a few moments until finally speaking. "So, you picking a movie or what?..." I wanted to change the subject- and fast.

{Jason}

"I have no idea what any of these movies are.",I said to him,"And I want to accidentally tap a triple X movie as much as I want a root canal.".