Any intrest in new rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I had that in that mind but people can change clothes Thanks posting now

Yea I had that in that mind but people can change clothes Thanks posting now
Alright :P I usually have my characters wearing depicted in the "appearance" pictures (if not I actually say that in the appearance section) until they change clothes of course XD

That's cool its no worries i thought you would be wearing it but I found out its always better to ask then presume.

I will leave this up to you York :) posting in 3... 2....

XD oh god this is definitely one of those "pervy"/"ecchi" moments o.o

Lol it can be but its taking a lot out of Nick doing this. It's entirely up to you York :).

looking how this might work out, the girls probably will need to post now. Greedy if your there say im here on here or throw in another post, up to you. For now no turn order cause it shouldn't be to long until its mine and Jans characters.

I think when mine and kisses character start. we will need to go somewhere else in the mansion. so when we leave, we might have to go back in turn order. If everyone is ok with that?

I'm fine with it :3 btw posted XD

Go on kisses throw a post in if you want. Then Jan can when she comes online later, probably on later. I can sort one out after Jan has.

Carl you there???? I might have to inbox him, make sure he's ok

Was waiting for him to say "okay next jan" or something.

Alrighty. So I'll get working on my post now since your all on?! And Sorry lol was a lil confused there :p I was waiting for Jan to post.

Its ok people I'll try and be more clear next time. Depending on time I might have to post later though

Okay! Just got out of work so I'll get started now.

Stick with order for one more round...... If you can't put one in just say pass on here for now.... It might change depending on what Maya decides she wants to do.

I think Yorks gone? Not sure for how long though.. So I jw if you wanted to wait and see or shall I post and york can jump in when he's back.

I'm back now and I shall post soon! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.