Any intrest in new rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like spirit and ginger not coming back I'll work out something what happened with them in my post. Do you want to post yours now then

yea spirit hasn't been online for 4 days now and ginger did message me she is busy and had to drop out

I will put my post in sometime tomorrow probably 18 hours from now, if Jan throws her's in by then

its upsetting but real life does call :(. I don't want people to go

It's alright. The RP can still be enjoyable. :(

Aw. Was really looking forward to this one. I hope noone else drops out . or someone gets interested before we get any further

Sorry for the inactivity o-o internet got cut off, and now it's still kinda slow since I'm officially stuck in the Chinese ghetto, and I have a feeling it's only gonna get worse from here...

really sorry I got delayed Im posting shortly just making coffee explain after posted

Right I am sorry for late reply. but I will note even if it happens to me, carry on the 24 hour rule. The person who is late can put the next post in after they stated here Im doing it now and the turn rota will change accordanly. If the next person doesn't throw one in after another 24 hour as i say next person after can post. People can play catch up.

If you are late and someone needed you to respond then we will have to do our best round it, even if we have to control your characters.

I hope people understand this, and all I can do is apoligise for my lateness. York your up.

Guys sorry for being inactive for 2 days, did I miss my turn?

o-o Speaking of which; I just recently got internet access again, so I'll try and respond in a moment...

cool cool it be kisses afterwards then

Yes Nick did had to think it, god help us all

I have updated the turn order all I have done is crossed out spirit and gingers name. plus something random to be placed on here

Hey people I'll post as soon as I can, things are a little hectic my way. I might have to go over my 24 hour limit bit I shouldn't be to far off

Status
Not open for further replies.