Any intrest in new rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
you lot made me panic when I didn't need to :)... I wasn't online at all yesterday as the real world caught up with me :)

o.o Oh right I was gonna wait for Jan to post before I did (sorry for not saying so earlier, jetlag ended up hitting me hard to say the least >.>)

Seems like everyone's confused. >.>
I know I'm confused. Rotfl.

Its back to the post order.
So were all waiting for maya...

Aww crap :P I shall make a post then o.o

Yea to stop confusion we better stick to post order, even if one person has to put a one liner.

Im away next weekend so I will have to say to leave me out till I get back. But I will say Im away closer to the date, I'll try and figure something out with Nick so you lot can carry on for a few days without me.

@xKisses Er... There's a problem with your post o.o Maya ended up making gravity stronger for a few moments (as in making the pull of gravity stronger on most objects making everything heavier momentarily) rather than getting rid of gravity for a few moments which she had intended to do just in a small radius around her

@xKisses Er... There's a problem with your post o.o Maya ended up making gravity stronger for a few moments (as in making the pull of gravity stronger on most objects making everything heavier momentarily) rather than getting rid of gravity for a few moments which she had intended to do just in a small radius around her
I'm confused?! Haha sorry. Lemme reread my post

I'm confused?! Haha sorry. Lemme reread my post
To reiterate; when I said made it stronger, I was referring to making gravity stronger rather than getting rid of it o.o

To reiterate; when I said made it stronger, I was referring to making gravity stronger rather than getting rid of it o.o
Ohh! Ic :3
Well nicks character used the power too momentarily then got rid of it

Ohh! Ic :3
Well nicks character used the power too momentarily then got rid of it
Hmm not entirely sure about it having htat big of an effect o.o but I guess we gotta ask @Captain Scrubz about that :P

Ya I guess we will. Cause I'm not entirely sure what you refering too still.
Lol

Ya I guess we will. Cause I'm not entirely sure what you refering too still.
Lol
Referring to what happened to your character (and possible others >.<)

I will reply once I get home from work and the Captain can clear this up. o.o

Whatever power Nick is giving your characters he is getting them as well. Its getting a little much for him but still he's stubborn.

hope this helps also I'm away this weekend so I might stay knocked out. If you want to get someone to attack us do so. Any creature lives in the jungle, including mythological monsters.

sorry kisses was hoping to get your power on before tomorrow good luck :). so yea skip me untill I say Im back but I will check here to post anything. I don't mind what happens here.

So Skip me people, Nick is now knocked out.

Reactions: xKisses
Status
Not open for further replies.