Any intrest in new rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people I'll post as soon as I can, things are a little hectic my way. I might have to go over my 24 hour limit bit I shouldn't be to far off
I send a cookie as well~!

Nom Nom Nom,. thankyou people. Doing 12 hour shifts with it being busy like hell didn't help. Cookies have restored my health. YAY... Iwas only about an hour and half late. Wasn't to bad....

Will answer in a few hours. Had to take a trip today so I'm tired. But I will try to either write later tonight or early tomorrow!

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Hey Jan do you want to post soon.....

Greed if you turn up, throw a post in either before or after Jan. If I have posted throw us a message and we will slot you back in.

Nothing to be sorry for pan greed just put his post up a few hours ago./ no rush

I'll read first. Then I'll decide. The fate of your nipples are in my hands, after all.

just let me know tensa we could work something out

Don't want to but in about anything but may I suggest the rule about controlling other people's characters?
It tends to jump start the story in a way that we might not want it to go. o.o

always open to suggestions, what you thinking.

If we want to control other people characters just talk on here to sort it out. If you go over 24 hours because of planning, dont worry and keep planning :).

is everyone ok with that??

any more suggestions??

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
Sure, just don't do anything too too crazy with mine o.o (Not sure about the others)

I meant... Not taking control... xD because it's rude to.

I meant... Not taking control... xD because it's rude to.
I know o.o I was just kinda throwing in my preferences when it comes to someone controlling my own character (I do prefer it if she's still relatively in character though :S)

Last edited:
Question. Are we still following the post order? Or can we skip that for now and allow nick to post after each of us, till we all have our powers. Then Continue like we have been with the post order ( if you under stand what I mean) lol unless your all not ok with this I jst figured itd be quicker

Ie. Since Carl's already got his power he'd be temporarily skipped, next would be Maya who's aleeady posted, then nicks post,my post..nicks post again and so on until its back to Carl n carry on like normal?

I don't mean to button this is your rp after all. N maybe you don't have time to.post after each of us

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
Yea im fine with that for the moment until my character and kissesd character breaks from group cause kisses character wants to be just them two

Thinking about it let Nick and Maya carry on between each other while the rest post if you want to. Then it will be Nick and Ashlyn. Then Nick and Kacey. So people can post what they wish or interact with each other before our adventure.

I'll post on here when we go back to our turn order.

yea we shouldn't control each others main characters.

Reactions: xKisses
York
I know o.o I was just kinda throwing in my preferences when it comes to someone controlling my own character (I do prefer it if she's still relatively in character though :S)

York ....... What is Maya wearing?

York

York ....... What is Maya wearing?
Oh XD It's depicted by the picture I gave on my CS
Telekinesis_by_A_Teller.jpg
If you want the full on list I'll give it to you o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.