"You're definitely not going? Holy shit, you're gonna be Sebastian's punching bag for the next week. I mean, don't get me wrong, I see why you'd rather not be there. Who would want to be there? It's bad enough getting treated like shit by the royal family here, let alone getting treated like shit by a hundred more self-centred, blood-sucking jerks," grunted the petite girl, beginning to swing her legs a little now she'd more or less settled comfortably up on the counter.

Though, her feet barely touched the floor when she sat on a normal chair, so she was often seen swinging her legs. It had once been something the other servants teased her relentlessly for, her short stature being something they found amusing-- at least until they'd realised not to mess with her.

She might be short and small, but she had a mean left hook, and they'd learnt that to their detriment.

"It's a shame. I'd liked you to have been there. I'll have to drag myself around that horrid party all night, and it would have been nice to share looks of pure annoyance with you. But if you're sick, you should definitely skip," she confirmed, absently sticking her thumb in the nearby raw dough out of boredom-- at least until realising she was probably going to get herself reprimanded by Hank for her interference. "You gonna be there, Hank? Or are you gonna be slaving away in the kitchen? You could at least pop up and hand out champagne or something. I need someone I like there or I'll lose my mind."

"Don't touch the dough, Hazel, it needs to set." Hank said, not looking up from the dishes "An' I'll see what happens. I'm cooking for the servants that are coming along, you know. Them demons, too, if they decide they want something solid. Meals don't cook themselves. If they did, I wouldn't have a job."

"They also might be annoyed if you do anything but cook." Amiel grumbled, scowling as he kicked a stray piece of nut across the floor "That's generally what they do. Get annoyed at everything and then you know, try to near murder you. Its a hobby of theirs. Delightful, isn't it?"

He probably shouldn't be talking like that, but they didn't come down here, so did it matter, really? They annoyed him, they weren't here, he had some rights to do this in his mind. Besides, it was best to say it to other servants than to slip up and say it to the face of a vampire. THAT was certain death.

"If this one's managing to get out of this party, you'll have to come and serve food, Hank. Honestly, it's bad enough I won't be able to sarcastically roll my eyes at the Queen's expense with Amiel-- thanks a bunch for sneaking your way out of this again, by the way. I'd totally do the same, but the Queen's already made it perfectly and abundantly clear to me that she wants me there to poke fun of all night," shrugged Hazel, rolling her eyes at the night of being teased and taunted that was coming her way in less than twenty four hours.

It wasn't anything she didn't expect - most, if not ALL, the servants were going to be sneered and jeered at as they worked their way around the party, serving food and drink.

It didn't mean it was any less annoying. The fact it was inevitable only made it worse, given she couldn't avoid it like Amiel apparently could.

"Which is why you have to get your ass up there, Hank. I kinda need someone to hang out with when I get a break, don't I? And I know I'd rather hang out with you than, say, Joshua. He's such a pervert. Honestly, if Sebastian wants to kill anyone, try and get him to kill Josh, Amiel. I wouldn't be against that."

Amiel scoffed a bit at the idea "The fact that you think I can influence him to do ANYTHING is unbelievable. He'd probably kill someone else just to spite me, if I brought it up." He said, rolling his eyes "Not that I'm opposed to Joshua being killed or anything of the like- he's annoying -but it's impossible for me to even get Sebastian to let me do my damn job. I'm FEARFUL of what would happen if I even suggested someone to murder."

"I'll go up when I can." Hank assured, waiting a moment after Amiel finished rambling, deciding to stray away from the topic of killing Joshua "I can't promise much, though. Jus' avoid the boy and you should be fine, Hazel. Ain't supposed to having fun up there anyway. The party isn't for us."

"Quite obviously. They'd die before doing anything for us."