(Anti-Hero RP) The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his death should definitely have some importance and impact behind it, anyone have ideas? Also, who do we think should take over as the leader of the Crusaders if anyone?
I'm pulling for Fima actually, glad you asked

Of course, Ava's not even a Crusader yet SO

@Iroh dude you've already asked and been answered, look on the last page, CJ posted it

Fima as leader would be pretty interesting. XD Not gonna lie.

who's dying and can i get a link to the rp

Behemoth is dying, since Merlin will be leaving us. And here's the link for you:

BY INVITATION ONLY - The Crusaders

As for Fima being the new leader, I'm honestly flattered XD I think it could work too as long as everyone is good with it.

We'll improvise

Boomer/Nikolai is still yet to be recruited, he also has military training. Just saying, he can continue to run his beat in California.

Boomer/Nikolai is still yet to be recruited, he also has military training. Just saying, he can continue to run his beat in California.
Out of curiosity, how do you want Nikolai to meet the Crusaders? Same question to you too, @Ko T'suno. We could probably implement something once this current conflict is over.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Out of curiosity, how do you want Nikolai to meet the Crusaders? Same question to you too, @Ko T'suno. We could probably implement something once this current conflict is over.

Yeah, like Kisari could go on a much needed vacation and bump into one of 'em. XD Get some fighting going! Lol

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Hmm..well I'm down for anything. Enkidu can go off and be dragged into some ruckus or some ruckus could find him....roll a dice, flip a coin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Nikolai used to be a pretty well known hero as Boomer, not liked but well known. Allot of his old colleagues know him and where he is.

Hello everyone! First off, hope everyone is doing well. I know with the start of summer, we're all caught up in the business or the lull, possibly both.

and judging by some your guys' status posts, with that business/lull/both we've hit a bit of a writer's dump. I know I have. So, since the Crusader's has gone quite lately, I was hoping just to hear your guys' stand points. If anyone's loosing interest, or is still interested but doesn't really know where the story is going or how to contribute, or etc please just let us all know. I, for one, am still interested but with my writing slump, my posts have hit a real low, and even the ones I do manage to spurt out half-suck.

So, you know, this is as much for my own curiosity as anything else. Hope to hear your guys' replies.

Hello everyone! First off, hope everyone is doing well. I know with the start of summer, we're all caught up in the business or the lull, possibly both.

and judging by some your guys' status posts, with that business/lull/both we've hit a bit of a writer's dump. I know I have. So, since the Crusader's has gone quite lately, I was hoping just to hear your guys' stand points. If anyone's loosing interest, or is still interested but doesn't really know where the story is going or how to contribute, or etc please just let us all know. I, for one, am still interested but with my writing slump, my posts have hit a real low, and even the ones I do manage to spurt out half-suck.

So, you know, this is as much for my own curiosity as anything else. Hope to hear your guys' replies.
Well, I'm certainly interested but like so many others my own writing has halted a bit. I'm starting to get some inspiration back but it's slow going with the randomness that is my summer schedule.

• Thank You
Reactions: SilentxChaos

We are ridiculously interested. But have been waiting on an idea on how to get Enkidu involved... So far....nothing, we are sorry...but the intrest is still there....it would be sad to watch this die without even giving it a fighting chance

We are ridiculously interested. But have been waiting on an idea on how to get Enkidu involved... So far....nothing, we are sorry...but the intrest is still there....it would be sad to watch this die without even giving it a fighting chance
As of right now, I think Apex and Kisari are headed to the same place, so a distress call could be made and Kisari can respond... Would be a good way to get my "hero" Helion back into the mix. Have Helion pick on your character and have Kisari respond to the commotion?

Ko, I think me and you may have to be a duo for a bit in Cali

Y'know.... I totally forgot both of your characters were out in the same place. XD The whole Helion starting trouble can extend to your character too if you'd like! I'm sure they'd be able to hold their own, but Kisari has a bone to pick with my super hero. lol

We like these ideas... Lets make it happen.
Woof it would be our honour

We like these ideas... Lets make it happen.
Woof it would be our honour

Mkayy, Ive got to babysit tonight but Ill bring my laptop to reread through your earlier responses then type something up for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.