(Anti-Hero RP) The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to my schedule I can no longer join. :/ Have a great story everyone!

Last edited:
Another Shadow user kind of like my guy.

Reactions: Blox
@Blox You're accepted because your last person to be accepted for now at least.

@Blox You're accepted because your last person to be accepted for now at least.
Thank you

Is there a way to jump in? Perhaps enter the head quarters for the first time, if there is one, after say finding them or getting an invitation? Or perhaps someone can provide a summary of works currently going on?

Waiting on the powers at be to respond to Ava

So I need to plan for where Nikolai is going, anybody need a really fucked up dude to work with?

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Oh god... I have literally gotten 0 alerts for this thread. Still here guys, still here.

im still here, had some family issues, kicked out, moved back in, yada yada details details but id like to hop in still if applicable

Hey guys, I'm here with a long overdo explanation for why I haven't been posting in the RP. I regret to inform you guys that I sadly have lost interest in it. I wish this wasn't the case but it is. I thank you people for the fun I had with this RP but sadly I can't force myself to be interested in it. This was my first RP on Iwaku that I made and It's sad to say goodbye to it. I hope no one holds a grudge against me for dropping out of this. This RP doesn't need to end and one of you can takeover as New GM. I thank you all for the fun we had together and are all welcome to my next RP if you would like to join. Once again I give you all my deepest apologize.

Hey guys, I'm here with a long overdo explanation for why I haven't been posting in the RP. I regret to inform you guys that I sadly have lost interest in it. I wish this wasn't the case but it is. I thank you people for the fun I had with this RP but sadly I can't force myself to be interested in it. This was my first RP on Iwaku that I made and It's sad to say goodbye to it. I hope no one holds a grudge against me for dropping out of this. This RP doesn't need to end and one of you can takeover as New GM. I thank you all for the fun we had together and are all welcome to my next RP if you would like to join. Once again I give you all my deepest apologize.

I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully we can RP together in the future.

So I guess this is where we ask who wants to continue, cause I sure do! Though what should we do about your character Merlin? Kill him off or NPC/give him to someone?

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
You can do as you like but making him a NPC would work but if you guys want have him die during a important conflict to push the team on. It doesn't matter, It's up to you guys to decided.

• Thank You
Reactions: WeepingLiberty
If we're gonna kill him, I think he should die helping the current conflict.

Reactions: WeepingLiberty
I think his death should definitely have some importance and impact behind it, anyone have ideas? Also, who do we think should take over as the leader of the Crusaders if anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.