(Anti-Hero RP) The Crusaders

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Would a hero necessarily have to be super, or could they simply be extraordinary?

In example, Batman is rich and intelligent, with a tool for every situation. Tony Stark is also rich and intelligent, with the Iron Man suit. Both actually have considerable and very human weaknesses.

Question: Would a hero necessarily have to be super, or could they simply be extraordinary?

In example, Batman is rich and intelligent, with a tool for every situation. Tony Stark is also rich and intelligent, with the Iron Man suit. Both actually have considerable and very human weaknesses.

I can't imagine why that wouldn't be an option. Might be interesting to see considering we don't have one yet. XD

blue ice.jpg

Code Name: Little Birdie

Secret Identity: Ava Kasperian

Race: Human

Personality:
-Vindictive
-Amorous
-Paranoid
-Naïve
-Cocky
-Intelligent
-Bashful
-Literal
-Realistic
-Reclusive

History:
Ava was born with mild autism, and she was bullied for it throughout her life, but she turned out to be an engineering savant, reverse engineering a recreational quadrotor on her own at age 12. Her capacity to comprehend and build components important to her craft astounded her parents. Quite the trick for show and tell.

She graduated high school with honors, and started college to get an engineering degree. She'd made drones on her own since she was 15, and started using them to witness and record crimes recently. Trauma from recent events and her youth caused her to develope paranoia and simulate sociopathy to retain what remained of her sanity. Still very much a romantic, although her last boyfriend being murdered has turned her into a bit of a shut in.

Powers: No actual powers, only skills

Weapons: Usually behind a computer screen; keeps a 9mm pistol on her in case of attack. Arms her RCs with .22 submachine guns and camcorders.

Skills:
-Hacking Capabilities
-Aviation Engineering
-RC/Drone Expertise

What made them cross the line?:
Unable to keep funding her hobby, she took up hacking. She'd find people who deserved what she had in mind, record them doing something, and hack their accounts. Eventually, someone got onto her and found her hideout. Her security system saw who it was, she submitted the footage to police, he went away. She started submitting recorded evidence to police but tried to be more anonymous. She managed to put a lot of people away, until her boyfriend was murdered, and she caught the footage, as much as it traumatized her, and sent it in. The guys walked because they cleaned up and had friends in the force. Furious, she finally emerged from her hole. Eyes in the skies, she found her targets, and she gunned them down herself. Four dead, no witnesses, no suspects, no connection. She developed an armed drone, and it became her primary, realizing she couldn't trust police. More people died by her hands, and she became known as Little Birdie. When she couldn't handle it, she made sure someone else could.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ko T'suno
I've edited out Nikolai's similarities to Merlin's character. He is now a sonokenesis wielding bad ass.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
You're both accepted.

Now just asking who is still with us?

Last edited:
Im here.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Newbie to the story here

Oh are we getting a wave of people with no powers just really skilled.

Oh are we getting a wave of people with no powers just really skilled.
Tbh I wanted to be special in that regard but I suppose I can't expect to be forever

I'll hang back for the moment, but I'm lurking

Interested!

2 Questions...still accepting? And link to IC thread?

Well you can put up a CS here and if the gms accept it then I think you would be good they have accepted everyone so far.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Status
Not open for further replies.