Anira and Kresch

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Anira smiled into the kiss, letting her emotions over take her again. She was happy to be in Kresch's arms once again, kissing him, not feeling alone. Suddenly, as they separated, Anira's huntress side kicked in. She pushed Kresch down onto the bed, then climbed on top him, straddling him, her own little smirk playing on her lips. "After the night I've had I think I deserve to have things go my way." She leaned down and kissed him passionately, forgetting the troubles of the day.

The next morning they awoke to the sound of a loud rapping on their chamber door. Shortly after Yorsvir burst through the threshold and ran towards them. "My lady! We have a problem. Gideon's forces are gathering just outside the city gates! We need to rally our troops and defend Derath! Kresch, I need your cooperation here, the city is in danger! You are capable, and we need you at the front lines!" Kresch, ever-loyal to his beautiful Anira, donned his clothing and left the room. As he walked down the hall he peered out the window looking for the impending danger. As he looked he saw no such thing. He stopped dead in his tracks. Something didn't feel right. He pondered over the possibility of an ambush, or something worse.

Anira wrapped the blanket around her body and stood. "I will go out and join the fight. Please my chambers so that I may change into my battle clothing." She commanded, turning her back to Yorsvir waiting for the sound of the door being closed. When the sound did not come, she turned back to him only to find he had gotten much closer, a strange look hidden behind his eyes. She slowly backed away until the backs of her knees hit the side of the bed. "Yorsvir I command that you leave my chambers at once." He chuckled darkly and raised one hand. Anira felt a force push her down onto the bed, trapping her arms and legs to the bed. "What is the meaning of this?" She demanded, fear suddenly ripping through her.

"I don't think so your Majesty." Yorsvir said quietly. "We wouldn't want you to be able to hurt me now do we?" He turned and closed the door behind him and, thinking everyone was currently rushing outside, didn't bother to barricade the door. He turned back to Anira, who was struggling fruitlessly against the invisible restrains. "I'm sorry your Majesty, are you uncomfortable?"

"Let me go!" She yelled, hoping someone would hear her. He laughed out loud.

"Not going to happen." He climbed on top of her, the blanket separating them. "Oh and scream. No one is going to hear you."

"Kresch! Help me!"

The sounds of Anira's screams echoed through Kresch's mind. Eyes glowing, he rushed back into her room. As he broke through the door, taking it off of its hinges, he saw the horrifying sight of Yorsvir atop Anira. Eyes burning with rage, he quickly seized him. As he held the servant by the throat, Kresch reverted into his true form. The terrifying beast held Yorsvir in his clutches. As the servant struggled, Kresch turned his gaze towards Anira.

Anira was finally free from Yorsvir's clutches. She pulled the blanket tightly around her body, which trembled from head to toe, and pressed her back against the head board. She had never experienced something like that in her life and she never wanted to see that disgusting man again. She could feel Kresch's gaze upon her. She barely met his gaze, which was through half lidded eyes, and simply nodded.

Seeing her nod, Kresch smiled a deep, ominous grin. He then stared into Yorsvir's eyes. Yorsvir was clearly in pain as Kresch held him in place. "Let me go you beast!" Yorsvir still had the strength to bark out insults at Kresch. He slowly tightened his grip around the servant's throat. Kresch then spoke, his voice so cold that it even chilled Anira to the bone, "I have a lot in store for you. You see, for the next few hours, you are going to be my newest play thing, and I don't treat these toys well. You are in for one hell of a night, my friend. I hope everything that you have done to her was worth it, and I hope... For your sake... Well... Never mind. I don't care about your sake." After a few moments, he spoke again, "Anira, I will take my leave with this. I will be back in a few hours. If you need anything, just come find me. I will be down in the dungeons. If you get lost, just follow the screams."

And with that he dragged Yorsvir throughout the castle. As they passed by, onlookers stared at them; a ferocious beast with wings holding the Queen's servant by his throat. Some of the people cheered Kresch, others cursed him. Kresch did not care, as this was revenge for what Yorsvir had tried to do. The knowledge Kresch held would soon become public knowledge to the city of Derath.

As he and Yorsvir approached the dungeon, Yorsvir lost consciousness. Kresch shook him a little, but still he did not wake. Shrugging, Kresch found a nice wall in which he attached Yorsvir to. Kresch waited a few moments and then smacked him across the face. Yorsvir suddenly awoke, and rapidly turned his head back and forth looking around to see where he was at. As his head began to slow his eyes met Kresch's. Kresch just stood there, gazing upon his would-be plaything. The smirk had found its way back across his face. Licking his lips, he began to speak, "Welcome! Welcome to my chambers! We are going to have lots of fun here, you beast! Oh you are going to enjoy this. I know I will!"

After the words left his lips, Kresch removed what appeared to be a serrated blade from its holder. He began sliding it up and down Yorsvir's panicked face. "I wonder if this is how my love felt as you were about to defile her. I wonder if this is how you felt being in such a dominating position. I will have you know," he chuckled lightly, "that I love domination." With that he cut Yorsvir's face ever so slowly. Yorsvir screamed at the top of his lunges as blood began to flow freely from his cheek. Seeing the crimson falling, Kresch held a finger to the droplets, "Now now. We wouldn't want to waste this. Your precious meaning of life." He licked his finger clean, and then proceeded to slash the other side of Yorsvir's face. His screams grew louder as Kresch did this. Pausing for a moment, Kresch shook his head, "My my. It seems as if this is already boring me. Whatever shall we do about this?"

Kresch then proceeded to tear Yorsvir's upper garments from his body. He then took the serrated blade into his hands. "This is one of my favorite parts, I hope you understand. If you enjoy it as well, then we have something in common!" Kresch took the blade and slowly cut down Yorsvir's chest into his stomach. Yorsvir continued to scream, his voice slowly going hoarse. "That seems deep enough. What do you think?" As the words left Kresch's mouth, Yorsvir spit in his face. Taking a step back, Kresch grinned at him. "Ah. I see you like to play rough. So do I."

Kresch proceeded to place his hands upon the line cut through Yorsvir's mid-section. Yorsvir could feel the searing pain shooting through him as Kresch did this. Kresch then began to dig his claws into the wound, and violently ripped the skin from Yorsvir's body. Blood flew everywhere. It covered the floor, it covered Kresch, everything. Kresch lifted the removed flesh and began to savor the blood dripping from it. Yorsvir, still conscious, watched in horror at the beast facing him. After he was done, he threw the flesh to the floor and approached the servant. He quietly whispered to him, "I hope everything that you have done to that beautiful elf was worth it. I hope that whatever plans you had in store came to fruition, because you will die here." Kresch, feeling he had satisfied his revenge, left Yorsvir in the dungeon, and returned to Anira.

Blood still covered his body as he made his way to Anira's chambers. He was proud for what he had done and was happy to tell Anira there would be no more worries for the time being. People stared at him as he made his way back to her. He did not care, their opinions meant nothing to him. When he finally made his way back to her chambers, he reverted into his familiar form and entered. She was still sitting on her bed, obviously traumatized by what had transpired earlier. Blood still covered him as he spoke, "It is done, my love. He will not hurt you anymore. I do believe, however, that you should be in the market for a new servant soon. This time, make sure you tell whomever you hire that they run the risk of being brutally slaughtered should they ever hurt you."

Anira's eyed lingered on Kresch's crimson covered body. While he was gone, she had forced herself out of bed and dressed. She was sitting on the bed again, knees pulled close to her chest. She was grateful for what Kresch had done, but she felt so weak and vulnerable. Yorsvir had been able to pin her down, not physically but it mattered not to her. She hadn't been able to defend herself from him and she needed Kresch to save her once again. How was she supposed to defend a city from an impending war when she could not even defend herself. She nodded to him and then dropped her gaze to the sheets before her. Sighing she finally forced herself to speak. "If you could, I wish for you to find me a new servant. I trust your judgement." She still refused to bring her eyes back up to his. "The doors will be fixed by tonight and I will send someone to clean the mess downstairs."

As he stared upon her, he could only feel remorse and regret. He sighed, deeply, and began to approach her. She looked up to him, her eyes locking with his once more. She could see the sadness in his eyes. He forced a slight smile and scooped her out of her bed. He slowly began to speak to her, "I am sorry for not being there quick enough. No one will hurt you again. Do not fret over needing help. It is my job to protect you, Anira. Just as it is yours to protect me." As he held her, he could see that she was only comfortable in his arms, and he felt happy to know that she trusted him so. He held her for what seemed an eternity in a loving embrace.

Kresch slowly began to speak to her again, "I will be in the market for a new servant tomorrow. For now, you need to sleep. I will watch over you if you desire. Do not worry, I am here." And with that he laid her back onto her bed and took a seat by the large window overlooking the magnificent view. He watched the city in the moonlight as she lay in her bed. She turned to him, and finding her voice, began to speak.

Anira sighed and forced herself to speak. "Thank you, my love. You saved me just in time, before something truly horrible had happened. What ever you have done to him, he deserves ten times worse. That is all I have to say on the matter." She then forced a small smile. "I love you."

"And I love you." With that he got to his feet and placed a gentle kiss upon her lips. He gave her a reassuring smile and she soon drifted off into a deep slumber. He would periodically pace the room while she slept to cure his boredom. As the night went on, she did not stir once. She knew he was by her side and that he would dispatch anyone who attempted to do her harm. She slept soundly in her bed, and Kresch, her loyal guardian, kept watch over her.

As morning began to peer over the horizon, Anira started to stir in her bed. Kresch was overlooking the view as Anira awoke. Rolling on to her side, she opened her eyes and began to speak to him.

Anira pushed herself into a seated position, and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she spoke. "You haven't slept have you?" She said forcing herself to smile. She stood and walked into Kresch's arms for an embrace. As he held her, she began to speak once again. "So today you will be searching for a new assistant for me correct?" He simply nodded, watching her, trying to see if she was still very badly shaken from the events from the previous day. She looked up, her gaze meeting his and read his eyes quickly. "I'll be fine you know. I just need a little bit of time." She smiled, stood on the balls of her feet and placed a soft kiss on Kresch's lips. "You being beside me through is helping me greatly as well."

Kresch's all-familiar smirk spread across his lips. He was happy to be of help to her, and he was also happy that she was coping well with what had happened. He nodded to her, "I will return in a few hours, my love. Please rest while I am out." She nodded to him, and he took his leave from her chambers. The market was not so busy this day. It seemed as if everyone was still cautious as to what was going on within the castle. Kresch took on his familiar form while he was out amongst the citizens. As he came upon the hiring market, he quickly observed that there weren't many people around. This was unusual, as many people are in need of servants or, in Kresch's case, a replacement servant.

The servant he chose was a young woman who appeared in her early twenties. Kresch approached her, and as he got closer the smirk began to spread across his face. As she looked up, their eyes met and a smirk began to spread across her lips as well. "Hello. You shall accompany me back to the castle. I have work that needs attending." She seemed rather put off by this statement and she begrudgingly nodded to him. He led the young woman back to the castle where Anira, and the rest of the castle staff were waiting. As they entered, Anira began to speak.

Anira had been sitting on her throne, explaining to her staff what had with Yorsvir when Kresch came in, followed by a young woman. She had explained how he had lied to the Queen, did wrong by her and how he had almost caused harm to Kresch. She of course had left out much of the detail of what had happened in her sleeping chambers, for the simple matter that they did not need to know, and she was still not completely comfortable with what had happened. Anira's eyes landed upon Kresch and she smiled slightly, until her eyes were drawn to the young woman beside him. She had blonde, almost platinum hair that was tied into a half bun, with the rest of her golden mane falling down past her thin waist and her eyes were a sharp green color that seemed to look deep into Anira as they approached her. A light rose color splashed her fair cheeks as she smiled to the slack jawed onlookers in the crowd before Anira. All in all, the woman was gorgeous. That didn't bother Anira, what bothered her was how the two seemed to walk closely as if they had known each other for years. It cause her stomach to turn in a sickly way. They stopped before her and the woman bowed, rather tersely, almost as if feeling she didn't need too.

"Your Majesty," Kresch stared, his trademark smirk lingering on his lips as he called her those words, "I have found you a new servant. She is very wise and can do anything you ask of her." He said almost tauntingly. Anira's eyes never left the new arrival. She stood from her throne and came closer to her. The woman stood upright and smirked at her, causing Anira to hesitate for a second. It was almost identical to Kresch's. Composing herself she cleared her throat and began to speak.

"If you chose her to be my new servant," She said the last word a little more blatantly then intended, "Then I trust your judgement. Please, state your name for the castle staff and myself to hear." She commanded rather loudly, almost as if she were trying to show dominance. The woman smiled, almost sarcastically and stared into Anira eyes as she spoke, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"My name is Ourania."

As she spoke, the men in the crowd stood, their jaws dropped wide open. The women had a look on their face that was a mixture of envy, jealousy, and hatred. Kresch was observing everyone as Anira and Ourania spoke, and couldn't help but notice a certain annoyance in Anira's eyes. Had Kresch not chosen the new servant wisely? He couldn't figure it out. The moment he laid eyes upon this young woman, he knew she would be the perfect candidate for the job. He chuckled to himself as these thoughts raced through his mind. A few more moments had passed, and Anira began to speak.

Anira forced a smile and then turned to the rest of her staff, who had been quietly waiting for their Queen to address them. She genuinely smiled to them and began to speak. "Please join me in welcoming our newest member, Ourania." A round of awed applause broke out and Ourania turned towards them. She blatantly bowed and arrogantly blew kisses at some of the men in thr crowd. Anira watched, eyes wide in shock but quickly shook it off and composed herself, turning to her staff once more. "Thank you all. Now, once again I would like to thank you all for taking the time to come and speak with me. I now wish you all take the rest of the day off." A happy but quiet murmur broke out through the small crowd. "Please, go relax, spend time with your families. There has been a lot of occurrences that have happened in the castle as of late and you all deserve a rest." A happy applause once again broke out and Anira bowed to her staff. "You are all dismissed." She smiled as they all began to file out of the throne room. Once they were all gone, Anira turned back to Kresch. Taking a deep breath she began to speak once more. "Kresch, my love, can you please excuse the two of us? I need to speak to Ourania in private." Kresch smirked and bowed only his head.

"As you wish, my love." He said teasingly. He turned and took his leave, leaving Anira and Ourania alone in the large throne room. Anira felt more relaxed, now that Kresch was gone and the air of comfort between Ourania and he was gone. She turned to the woman and smiled.

"I would like to personally welcome you, Ourania. I appreciate you agreeing to become my new assistant." She said kindly. Yet, Ourania did not seem to take her words in that manner. Her expression seem very bored and entirely too regal. Before Anira could continue, Ouriana spoke up.

"To be blatant, little elf, I did not 'agree' to become your new servant. You became Queen, you needed a new servant and I am the best suited. My qualifications exceed this position but I had no word in edgewise. My reputation proceeds me so I was chosen by your 'love.'" She said very boldly leaving Anira speechless. They stood there in silence for a few minutes while Anira tried to recompose herself. Once she had, she forced herself to speak.

"Excuse me, Ourania. I believe you don't seem to understand the way things work. If you are to address me in any manner, it will be by saying 'Your Majesty.' If you call me little elf one more time, I will see to it that your time in the castle is very limited and you will be returning to where you were found. Also, my relationship with that man is none of your business, so make no comment of it." Anira said sternly. She and Ourania locked eyes in a dangerous glare. After a few moments, Ourania tensely bowed once again, without breaking eye contact with Anira.

"Yes...your Majesty." She said, rather venomously. She stood upright and Ourania's eyes narrowed. "Anything else, your Majesty?" She added, her voice hollow.

"Yes. You will be following me during the day, setting up my appointments and things as such. Do you understand me?" She said, her voice commanding. Ourania's eyes opened wide, almost outraged.

"Let me make one thing clear, 'Your Majesty.' I do not follow orders. I will do what I was hired, nothing less, nothing more. I will know what to do when it needs to be done. I will possibly respond to requests, maybe even favors, but I'll be damned if I follow commands, especially from a little elf such as yourself. So yes I do understand you, but you should understand me as well. You may very well send me away, but you will not find another person capable for this job who will not try and kill you in your sleep. So if you will excuse me, I must go find someone to show me to my sleeping quarters. Goodnight, your majesty." Ourania finished her speech and then turned, leaving Anira, mouth agape and stunned.

As Ourania left the throne room, she happened across Kresch leaning against a far wall. He looked up as she approached him and the smirk found its way back across his lips. She had an air of annoyance about her as she faced him. "Care to show me to my room?" She asked with a rather snobbish flare. Kresch straightened himself, and motioned her to follow him. As they walked, he kept a few steps ahead of her, almost as if he wanted to instill the fact that she was a mere servant and nothing more. As they neared the end of the hall, Kresch turned to her, a wooden door behind him. "This is your room. I hope you find it comfortable." He opened the door to reveal a decently furbished room. She looked at it and scoffed, clearly unsatisfied. "You don't like it? Well, that's too bad. A servant such as yourself does not deserve any better. You had better get used to it, you're going to be here a long time!" Kresch started laughing hysterically as he left her. Her mouth was agape at the treatment she had just received. As he was walking away he turned to her, "You... A servant... How fitting!" And with that he turned, and resumed his laughter.

After a few minutes of walking, Kresch arrived at Anira's chambers. He knocked gently, and entered. She was sitting on her bed. As Kresch entered the room, she looked up to him and began to speak.

"Where did you find that obnoxious woman?" Anira demanded as Kresch walked into the room. Anira was not really perturbed by the fact that Ourania had questioned her title, in fact she did not even care. What bothered her was the fact that Ourania had treated her so viciously. She had never met the woman before and she was acting as if Anira had done wrong by her. "She is rude, arrogant, and disrespectful!" She said standing and began to pace. Kresch leaned against the closed door, with a slightly amused look on his face.

"My love, are you saying I chose incorrectly?"

"No." She said sighing. "I do trust your judgement, but she doesn't even want to be here! How do I even know she can handle such a task? She even said she will not listen to me!"

"It seems that you need to be more stern with her. Maybe give her a reason to follow your commands." The light bulb above Kresch's head lit up. "I've got it! How about this, whenever she gets disrespectful, say the word 'slay', and she should do whatever it is you ask. Trust me on this." Kresch nodded to her rather confidently. Anira looked puzzled for a moment. She found her voice after a few moments.

"Slay?" She sat down once again on the bed and stared at him. She suddenly remember the air of comfort that he and Ouriana seem to have shared when they had entered the throne room earlier. She wanted the press the matter further but she thought it best to leave it alone. She trusted Kresch, even if this woman was more beautiful than she. She looked down at her arms, scars horrifically covering her fair skin. She sighed once again, a wave a sadness washing over her. She almost felt as if she couldn't be stern with Ourania for she felt intimidated by her beauty. Ouriana was purely beautiful while Anira was scarred. She looked up at Kresch and forced a small smile. "As you say, my love. Thank you for finding me a new servant so quickly."

"The pleasure is all mine, my love. I do believe that she will make an excellent servant. She does indeed have all of the qualifications necessary for the job." Kresch started laughing at these words, something Anira hadn't seen in a long time. He quickly regained his composure and looked at her sternly, holding back the laughter, "Do not worry Anira. With this word, she will do whatever you command of her. If she asks how you know of it, just say it's a reminder. She'll know what it means."