Anime Idol High School!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you meant emoticon lol but emoji works too!

Character Sheet:

tumblr_ncsrzhk6zJ1tmrotho1_500.png

Name:
Aika Mizushima <3

Height:
155cm or 5'1

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
- A fiery tiger
"I may look small and cute , but I'm definitely not small in attitude !"

- Bad temper
"If you can't get that work done with , I'll make sure you don't see the light of day ." *Attempts to look evil*

- Friendly and outspoken
"Hey there ! You know , I heard that you're pretty good with your instrument....want to jam a little ?"

- Troublemaker / adventurous
"I heard that one of the music rooms is haunted . Meet me tonight there and I won't take no as an answer ."

- Likes to be alone , at times
"I'm just going to go to the....library . Yeah , that's it ."

History:
From a young age , Aika was gifted with the ability to play the trumpet well . She was even offered a solo performance in an orchestra once , conducted by her father . The white-haired female wanted to pursue her career solely on music with the trumpet , but sadly , her parents saw it fitter that she learnt the piano as a replacement for her trumpet . Being the only child of her parents , she did not object .

Her dreams of dominating the music world with her trumpet was put on hold , and she decided that if she couldn't play the trumpet , she wasn't going to play the piano . As a soloist , that is . Aika decided that maybe she could pave her own way as an artist if she were to become a successful composer first , before fulfilling her dream of being a musician of the trumpet .

"First it started out as a way of trying to maybe toughen myself up , but after awhile , you could say that I actually found it entertaining ."

- Nature
"My favorite color is green . And as such , I started loving Nature as a natural source of the color . Besides , the animals are all so cute !"

- Trumpet
"Many people make assumptions that the trumpet can bring an artist nowhere but I want to prove them wrong . The music produced is just so...majestic , airy and royal ."

- Football
"You can get down and dirty while playing without needing an excuse to do so ! What's there not to like ?"

Dislikes:
- Sweets
"Why would I want diabetes from a young age ?"

- Thrash and heavy metal music
"If you expect me to like something that is equivalent to people yelling and banging things in the background , you must be out of your mind ."

- Soppy romance movies
"....You do know they're not real , right ?"

Type of musician:
Composer

Member of:
Group 1

Extra:
- Collects orca plushies secretly
Kinda just started scrolling through and reading this thread again, when I realized that I forgot to accept you, sorry!
Don't worry though, you're accepted as well XD!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright so far the only people who have mentioned being interested, but I haven't gotten a response from yet are:

@Trionfi
@Angel Evans
@Crow

Yes, I see some one of you lurking, hopefully making a CS *WINK*
Otherwise I think I'll give them a few more days, unless otherwise informed or if I get everybody's CS before then, and then I'll make an IC!

SPECIAL UPDATE TO HIERARCHY!!
@Trionfi is now a Co-GM, who shall help me with...stuff XD. Be sure to give her a warm welcome to our little gang please!

SEVEN PAGES

MY GOD

Alright, time to make a Composer.

Character Sheet
masashi.jpg

Name: Mitsuru Suzuki <3

Height: 5'10", or 178 cm

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: A polite, amiable young boy who shows signs of being a sheltered aristocrat. While he is soft spoken, it's not out of shyness but rather just simply being used to the quiet, and does genuinely enjoy the company of others and conversation. His wealthy, isolated childhood has protected him from the hardships of the outside world, and has left him a little naive and slightly lacking in common sense.
He takes composing very seriously, and it's surprising to see how little chill he has. He can get nervous or excited very quickly, and often stresses over little things. He never acts without thinking things through first and plays by the book, afraid to break the rules.

History: Growing up as the son of two famous musicians (both from the classical genre) and having five siblings all take up various careers in music, Mitsuru Suzuki was expected to follow in his family's footsteps. And he did. He loved music of all genres, practically growing up with it, and was proficient in playing the harp, piano, and viola, as well as being an excellent composer, especially from such a young age.
He was recognized as being a child prodigy throughout the globe. However, being around a so close to orchestras all the time did a number on his ears, and eventually the exposure to such loud noise caused severe hearing loss. Many had assumed that this was the end of Mitsuru's musical career, but that was not the case. He had (and still has, shown in the picture above) a pair of headphones that functioned as a hearing device, which allowed the boy to continue creating and playing music. He chose to go to idol school because he believed a different genre than what he usually focused on would be a nice change of pace, and he was eager to be social with people more around his age range.

Dislikes: Not planning things out, soda, arguments, reality TV.

Type of Musician: Composer

Member of: Group 3

Extra: He isn't completely deaf, but it's to the point where he wouldn't be able to hear anyone without his headphones unless they screamed at the top of their lungs, and would probably have a difficult time hearing that, too.

*SLAM DUNKS THIS IN*

Hey everyone!! So yeah, I'll be a little helper around here, just... helping XD Nice to meet you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet
View attachment 88922

Name: Mitsuru Suzuki

Personality: A polite, amiable young boy who shows signs of being a sheltered aristocrat. While he is soft spoken, it's not out of shyness but rather just simply being used to the quiet, and does genuinely enjoy the company of others and conversation. His wealthy, isolated childhood has protected him from the hardships of the outside world, and has left him a little naive and slightly lacking in common sense.
He takes composing very seriously, and it's surprising to see how little chill he has. He can get nervous or excited very quickly, and often stresses over little things. He never acts without thinking things through first and plays by the book, afraid to break the rules.

History: Growing up as the son of two famous musicians (both from the classical genre) and having five siblings all take up various careers in music, Mitsuru Suzuki was expected to follow in his family's footsteps. And he did. He loved music of all genres, practically growing up with it, and was proficient in playing the harp, piano, and viola, as well as being an excellent composer, especially from such a young age.
He was recognized as being a child prodigy throughout the globe. However, being around a so close to orchestras all the time did a number on his ears, and eventually the exposure to such loud noise caused severe hearing loss. Many had assumed that this was the end of Mitsuru's musical career, but that was not the case. He had (and still has, shown in the picture above) a pair of headphones that functioned as a hearing device, which allowed the boy to continue creating and playing music. He chose to go to idol school because he believed a different genre than what he usually focused on would be a nice change of pace, and he was eager to be social with people more around his age range.

Extra: He isn't completely deaf, but it's to the point where he wouldn't be able to hear anyone without his headphones unless they screamed at the top of their lungs, and would probably have a difficult time hearing that, too.

*SLAM DUNKS THIS IN*

Hey everyone!! So yeah, I'll be a little helper around here, just... helping XD Nice to meet you all!
Welcome!!!! Nice to meet you as well!!!!

@Trionfi Yesh, more awesome people!! Nice to meet you and welcome. Please take good care of us, Co-GM-sama!! -grins-

Edit: Sorry if I seem to hyper. Sleepiness is taking over my rational side. hehe

Character Sheet
View attachment 88922

Name: Mitsuru Suzuki

*SLAM DUNKS THIS IN*

Accepted! I'll fix the cast list before heading off to bed, good night!

Ack, just realized that group 3 is now full guys *applause* great job!

So I have a question. If relationships are started amongst characters, would you like it already planned out or just have one character go for another during the RP? I'm just curious lol

I think it depends on the person playing said character. Personally, I like the plot deciding on it or not for stuff like that to happen. That's just my opinion though.

If you want set relationships talk to each member ? XD I'm up for anything just tell me what you want to be and I'll fill it in!

To be honest , I prefer setting relationships , as well , because it'll make it less awkward in the beginning and it's easier .

Okay so what do we need to fill out? Friends, Crush, Enemies? We can simply tack it onto our profiles.

Friends: PM me or Discuss here!

Crush: PM me or Discuss here!

Enemies: PM me or Discuss here!

So let's start filling it in! >:3

I still refuse to use that symbol, in any form. Is there something I can add to make it clear I've read the rules that doesn't involve that horrible icon?

As for relationships, if anyone wants to set up friendships / rivalries / sexy lesbian shippings with my character, send me a PM.

@SquiddyKawaii
Hmm, I really think it depends. I mean, if it's just one character flirting with another and that character is known to be flirty, than that's all good because it's in character.
But if it is an actual relationship, than it should definitely be set beforehand and talked about by the players of each character.

But yeah, if anyone wants to set a relationship of any kind with Mitsuru beforehand, just PM me! We can talk about it, it's cool.

@Karakui
Maybe you could just right the words "heart emoji"? I don't know XD

@SquiddyKawaii
Hmm, I really think it depends. I mean, if it's just one character flirting with another and that character is known to be flirty, than that's all good because it's in character.
But if it is an actual relationship, than it should definitely be set beforehand and talked about by the players of each character.

But yeah, if anyone wants to set a relationship of any kind with Mitsuru beforehand, just PM me! We can talk about it, it's cool.

@Karakui
Maybe you could just right the words "heart emoji"? I don't know XD
Okay thanks a lot I was just wondering cause I personally would prefer talking it out before hand as well. My character is is Kazu so if anyone wants to be in a relationship of any sort with him just PM me and we can talk it over first

Don't feel shy to PM me , as well , if you want to be in any form of relationship with Aika , negative or positive ! :)

-_- now I have to go read all the CSs and find which ones my character would be friendly with (and I can't even remember her name. Nice)

Reactions: Makomin
Status
Not open for further replies.