Height:
155cm or 5'1

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
- A fiery tiger
"I may look small and cute , but I'm definitely not small in attitude !"

- Bad temper
"If you can't get that work done with , I'll make sure you don't see the light of day ." *Attempts to look evil*

- Friendly and outspoken
"Hey there ! You know , I heard that you're pretty good with your instrument....want to jam a little ?"

- Troublemaker / adventurous
"I heard that one of the music rooms is haunted . Meet me tonight there and I won't take no as an answer ."

- Likes to be alone , at times
"I'm just going to go to the....library . Yeah , that's it ."

History:
From a young age , Aika was gifted with the ability to play the trumpet well . She was even offered a solo performance in an orchestra once , conducted by her father . The white-haired female wanted to pursue her career solely on music with the trumpet , but sadly , her parents saw it fitter that she learnt the piano as a replacement for her trumpet . Being the only child of her parents , she did not object .

Her dreams of dominating the music world with her trumpet was put on hold , and she decided that if she couldn't play the trumpet , she wasn't going to play the piano . As a soloist , that is . Aika decided that maybe she could pave her own way as an artist if she were to become a successful composer first , before fulfilling her dream of being a musician of the trumpet .

"First it started out as a way of trying to maybe toughen myself up , but after awhile , you could say that I actually found it entertaining ."

- Nature
"My favorite color is green . And as such , I started loving Nature as a natural source of the color . Besides , the animals are all so cute !"

- Trumpet
"Many people make assumptions that the trumpet can bring an artist nowhere but I want to prove them wrong . The music produced is just so...majestic , airy and royal ."

- Football
"You can get down and dirty while playing without needing an excuse to do so ! What's there not to like ?"

Dislikes:
- Sweets
"Why would I want diabetes from a young age ?"

- Thrash and heavy metal music
"If you expect me to like something that is equivalent to people yelling and banging things in the background , you must be out of your mind ."

- Soppy romance movies
"....You do know they're not real , right ?"

Type of musician:
Composer

Member of:
Group 1

Extra:
- Collects orca plushies secretly

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! Now that is something I can answer! It is easily arm-based weaponry. The best example I can think of are Baraka's armblades from Mortal Kombat.

Mine is explosives! It would be cool to have a giant, rapid-firing bazooka that uses grenades from an endless supply, especially if said grenades are enchanted to be on fire and come with an atomic bomb every thirty shots!

Also...

Character Sheet:

tumblr_ncsrzhk6zJ1tmrotho1_500.png

Name:
Aika Mizushima

Height:
155cm or 5'1

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
- A fiery tiger
"I may look small and cute , but I'm definitely not small in attitude !"

- Bad temper
"If you can't get that work done with , I'll make sure you don't see the light of day ." *Attempts to look evil*

- Friendly and outspoken
"Hey there ! You know , I heard that you're pretty good with your instrument....wanna do a small jam ?"

- Troublemaker / adventurous
"I heard that one of the music rooms are haunted . Meet me tonight there and I won't take no as an answer ."

- Likes to be alone , at times
"I'm just going to go to the....library . Yeah , that's it ."

History:
From a young age , Aika was gifted with the ability to play the trumpet well . She was even offered a solo performance in an orchestra once , conducted by her father . The white-haired female wanted to pursue her career solely on music with the trumpet , but sadly , her parents saw it fitter that she learnt the piano as a replacement for her trumpet . Being the only child of her parents , she did not object .

Her dreams of dominating the music world with her trumpet was put on hold , and she decided that if she couldn't play the trumpet , she wasn't going to play the piano . As a soloist , that is . Aika decided that maybe she could pave her own way as an artist if she were to become a successful composer first , before fulfilling her dream of being a musician of the trumpet .

"First it started out as a way of trying to maybe toughen myself up , but after awhile , you could say that I actually found it entertaining ."

- Nature
"My favorite color is green . And as such , I started loving Nature as a natural source of the color . Besides , the animals are all so cute !"

- Trumpet
"Many people make assumptions that the trumpet can bring an artist nowhere but I want to prove them wrong . The music produced is just so...majestic , airy and royal ."

- Football
"You can get down and dirty while playing without needing an excuse to do so ! What's there not to like ?"

Dislikes:
- Sweets
"Why would I want diabetes from a young age ?"

- Thrash and heavy metal music
"If you expect me to like something that is equivalent to people yelling and banging things in the background , you must be out of your mind ."

- Soppy romance movies
"....You do know they're not real , right ?"

Type of musician:
Composer

Member of:
Group 1

Extra:
- Collects orca plushies
That is a cool character!

Mine is explosives! It would be cool to have a giant, rapid-firing bazooka that uses grenades from an endless supply, especially if said grenades are enchanted to be on fire and come with an atomic bomb every thirty shots!
Anything that causes mass destruction like that would have to be my second favourite.

Reactions: Energetic Alice
I realise that no-one's posted in a while.

Probably because of different timezones, as I realized now it's nearly 4PM for you as for me, it's 2:52AM.

Ah, well. I'm going to stop responding for a bit. Good night to you and good afternoon to me, then.

Reactions: Kobal
Nah you're all wrong. Best weapon is the Pen, for many reasons:

1. With a pen, you can write/draw any weapon into existence.
2. With a pen, you can jab someone's eye out and they won't even see it coming
3. With a pen, you can carry your weapon around and no one will know it's there.
4. With a pen, you can use it to make a makeshift slingshot.
5. With a pen, you can do a pen variant of knock-the-ruler-off-the-table-using-flicks-without-your-ruler-falling-off.
6. With a pen, you can cut someone's neck arteries
7. With a pen, you can distract your enemy by waving it so it looks like it's made of elastic
8. With a pen, you can summon an awesome scythe.
kzdk_e9_p1.gif

Wait @Katsumi Y. she doesn't like heavy metal because it's people yelling and throwing objects on the floor, but she likes wrestling which is people yelling and throwing other people on the floor?

Wait @Katsumi Y. she doesn't like heavy metal because it's people yelling and throwing objects on the floor, but she likes wrestling which is people yelling and throwing other people on the floor?

Haha , she prefers music that is actually music . Her idea of music is basically what that is good for the soul and is nice to listen to .

Isn't that everyone's view of music? What each person finds nice to listen to will differ. I personally can't stand heavy metal but there are clearly people who do like it.

There are also a lot of people who worship it as an anti-christian cult, but there you go. Weirder shit has happened.

Aika has a very subtle taste in music . She likes music that is actually coherent to someone , rather than trying to strain her eardrums in trying to figure out what people are singing-yelling about . But it's not as if she dislike people who likes it , she just can't understand why people like it .

Aaahhhhh, *stretches* Good morning to my fellow people of this thread! ^^
I see that you guys were busy while I was in dreamland...dreaming about donuts and breakfatst :)
images

Here's my character! I hope this is okay!

Name: Renata "Eta" Katalin
Height: 5'5
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Headstrong, has a tomboyish streak, and is rather determined. Eta can get rather energetic at times, and is good at noticing details. She dislikes it when people are unhappy, and has noticed that they are happier when someone around them is smiling, so she decides to be as happy and inspiring as she can, though this should not interfere with learning important things.
History: Eta grew up in a relatively normal, middle-class household. However, her older sister, Rho, died at the age of twelve, during which Eta was 9. She began trying to help her parents out of the depression they had slowly been slipping into, learning how to play the guitar at twelve to play songs for them and make them more happy. After a while, she got rather good at it, even without formal training, and they sent her to Idol High to hone her talent.
Likes: Playing, happy people, guitar, sparring, music, writing, drawing, swimming, cooking, wrestling, closed spaces, cooking, weapons, and flowers.
Dislikes: Candy, open spaces, not being in control of something big when she is involved.
Type of Musician: Backup vocalist on occasion, but mostly does guitars.
Member Of: Group Three
Extra: Don't piss her off. She will unleash destruction upon you and all that you love. This girl has a collection of blunt weapons and is not too scared to use them.

a2c31a88c9266fd976101a3f7db134a2.jpg

Name: Kirizaki Aruko

Height: 160cm

Sexuality: Pretty much as yuri as you can get

Personality: Aruko is highly intelligent, and she knows it. She typically holds a somewhat superior attitude, though most people realise this is only a running joke. She's a little impatient so she doesn't bother picking her words very carefully, and she'll usually just say whatever she needs to to get her point across. She likes to play practical jokes, and she'll also ruthlessly take the piss out of you, but it's all in good fun. Those who know her notice that it's a sign she recognises you as a friend. She has an obsession-like obsession with cute things, but also a surprising interest in things that wouldn't usually be considered feminine, such as awesome guitar solos.

History: Aruko is the kind of person that you can't help but despise if you've always had to work hard, for she has always cruised through everything. She's never hard to work hard for anything, and as such has no ambition. Her objective is simply to earn lots of money then retire with the funds to do whatever random thing leaps to mind. She decided the fastest path to money was to become a famous musician, and so here she is.

Type of musician: Lead Guitar / backup vocalist

Member of: Group 1

Extra: (anything else, put here?)

Appearance: He is 5'9" and has a more slender build for his height.
ac78cc6d4d06f60c33d3cdb06db58cf0.jpg

Name: Michael Vayner ♥

Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards girls.

Personality: Michael tends to be quite easygoing towards most things. He's quite relaxed as well, especially when he's able to enter his own world through music. It's hard to take him seriously with his relaxed attitude sometimes. He will do it on purpose to mess with people at times; he finds it pretty funny to do so because of their reactions. He's usually patient for the most part, but if it is something he is really excited for, it will get difficult to get him to stay in one place. Once he has his heart set on something, it is almost near impossible to stop him. Partially the reason why promises are so big for him. If he promises someone that he will do something, you can be damn sure he will try his best to make it happen.

History: Michael wasn't into music until he was nine years old. That's when he was messing around in his older sister's stuff while he was helping her pack up before she had to leave for college. While he was looking through her stuff instead of actually helping out, He found some CDs from her favorite bands. Since she was leaving, she reluctantly gave him her CDs in hopes of "passing down her lineage" to him as a gift. After that, Michael fell in love with music once he was exposed to the music culture.

Michael began trying to learn to play the guitar when he was twelve once he got one as a gift. He dreamed of being something cliche while he was a child like a police officer or firefighter, but when he found his love for music, he knew that there isn't anything he would love to be more than a musician. So he started small by performing whenever he could on the streets and some small events at his school. This became one of his favorite things to do with his free time, aside from playing games. He had a tough time trying to learn how to play the guitar since he didn't really have a teacher to teach him, all he had to teach him was the notes and chords he got from his sister whenever she was able to send them to him.

Over the years of playing his Guitar, doing covers of songs he learned to play on the streets, his parents saw his passion for this kind of career. To show their support, they enrolled him in a high school where he could pursue his dreams. At first, Michael was a bit nervous on whether to go or not, but with his sister's "support", he worked up enough courage and self-confidence to go. He would be letting down his parents, and his sister to some degree, if he didn't grab this chance. All of this was because his sister gave him her CDs, funny what one small act can do for someone.

Likes: Daydreaming, The feeling he gets when he performs, Stuff that challenges his skills, Cats

Dislikes: Being told what to do, Grasshoppers/Moths/Roaches, EDM and Techno

Type of musician: Guitarist (Lead), Vocalist

Member of: Group 3

Extra: Has a passion for challenging games. Made a short song during his small time performing.

Yes, YEs, and YES! All 3 of you guys are accepted, and woohoo, a composer!

Reactions: Kobal and Makomin
Lol there are only 3 characters currently that aren't bisexual, and one of them doesn't know so should be considered bi until proven otherwise :D
Mine's nit sure mistly because I myself am not sure IRL, and have absolutely zero experience in romantic roleplaying xD.

And guys, I just realized something! Most of you (with the exception if one) forgot a very inportant something that was requested in the rules! If you would be so kind, could you please go back and fix it once you've read the rules? Unless you missed it in the rules, then just skim through and try to find it plz...

Reactions: Kobal
Mine's nit sure mistly because I myself am not sure IRL, and have absolutely zero experience in romantic roleplaying xD.

And guys, I just realized something! Most of you (with the exception if one) forgot a very inportant something that was requested in the rules! If you would be so kind, could you please go back and fix it once you've read the rules? Unless you missed it in the rules, then just skim through and try to find it plz...

I forgot about that XD

I too forgot about, I was just so eager lol

I've never done romantic roleplaying either :D I just find yuri cute so I always go with that.

As for the rules, I have read them but I'm morally against ever typing that collection of characters.

I've never done romantic roleplaying either :D I just find yuri cute so I always go with that.

As for the rules, I have read them but I'm morally against ever typing that collection of characters.
Then do an emotional XD

what's an "emotional XD"?

Status
Not open for further replies.