Anime Idol High School!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't one yet I don't think. @Raven Haruka make the IC.

Ohh I thought you guys have been Rp'ng this whole time lol. But whoever would like a relationship. Be it romantic,platonic,or rivalry with Luce feel free to slide into my Dm's

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lice". Totally his nickname now.

Reactions: Kobal
Nah, Aruko already has a friendly rival. Also, Lice isn't the kind of person who would be able to keep up with Aruko.

Azuko and Luce don't play the same instrument. So there wouldn't be a rivalry regardless. Besides Aruko can't hold a candle to Luce

1. Lol this anime isn't just about playing instruments. The rival Aruko has is a rival for how much trouble they can get into.
2. Lol considering that Aruko got into a group but Lice didn't says otherwise.

Ah, I see you two XD...
Before I make the IC though, I sorta realized that there was a question asked by @SquiddyKawaii earlier -like 3 pages earlier- about relationships and the sort that I should probably address.
Umm, I personally prefer setting up a relation with another char. 'Cuz I know that I wouldn't want to be the person who is secretly plannig to totally kill you, but then the other char. decides that the two of you should be BFFs.
Lol talk about awkward, but that's just my personal opinion! If you feel differently and want to do something else, go right on ahead!

3. Even the worst female voice is better than the best male voice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm... I think actual love relationships should be agreed on before-hand. One-way crushes I don't see any need to plan, same with friendships. Those two will just develop from the actions of the characters. If anyone wants to yuri with Aruko send me a PM then.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
OmG!! This thread suddenly became the best sort of entertainment I have for now as I wait for the IC... I can't stop smiling... >.<

Reactions: Makomin
It's because I'm such a fantastic comedian. Go ahead, flood my comments with positive ratings. It's the least you can do for this invaluable feed of humor gold.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You know, I'm such a bad person on deciding who I want to be friends with specifically, so I'm just giving an idea on my char.'s relations with all of you :)

Friends- Of course Chouko would perfer having EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, but she knows that's not possible. For specific Besties, PM or post, doesn't matter to me.

Lovers- I don't know about this, 'cuz I have zero experience in anything remotely romantic, unless it's a love of food, then all hell's gonna break loose if you mess with that ship XD. But if all ya' guys wanna fawn and fight over her cuteness (ehem mostly fighting over what she should wear please loli peeps!) than I 'll break the awkward wall for you, so go for it! Anybody who's really interested, PM me or post.

Enemies- Basically if any of you guys try to force feed her candy, she'll become apprehensive of you. And if you try to bully/blackmail/sabatoge...be ready for the ghost treatment XD... Otherwise I know she won't intentionally try to make enemies, but you know, accidental stuff happens!

Reactions: AiramHearts
1.His name is Luce
2.Luce chooses not to be in a groups
3.Thats a damn lie

Now now, we can't be having that. That's Empress Fantastic Comedian to you.

Now, now, guys...let's not get too negative now, shall we? Save your spirits for the IC!
[secretly rivalships these two, but knows it shall probably never happen :'(]

@Raven Haruka Don't worry, I already plan to have Aruko be somewhat obsessed with dressing up Chouko in various ways

@Angel Evans

1. His nickname is Lice though.
2. Lice probably isn't going to get much conversation in this RP then
3. Personal Opinion, I'm afraid. Thus, it can never be a lie to say that in my opinion, even the worst female voice is better than the best male voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.