Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will hissed and turned to Kyo, then to Shade, "I'm getting tired of being your third wheel! Why are we even traveling together?!?"

Shade bows dramatically. "Thank you Kumi. And Will your technically the four the wheel... Just saying." She shrugs and pats Will on the head softly. Feeling some slight pity for him.

Will turned into a cat and spoke telepathically, well you three have fun I'm going to bed then! Cause apparently anything I do isn't worthwhile! Then the cat ran up a tree and became Will again. Quiet angered sobs came from him softly.

"Oh no. Get the buck away from us Kumi. And you." She points at Kyo. "Get dressed." She scales up the tree and sits next to Will. She wraps her arms around him and gives him a hug. "It's alright, everything you do is worthwhile." She strokes his head slowly, trying to calm him down.

Will refused to look at her and squirmed a but, "if you're here to eat me best do it now! I'm ready for you!" He leaned against her, snuggling, "you're just saying that to calm Mr down, aren't you?"

"I'm not going to eat you, I thought we discussed that earlier, cats aren't in my diet." Shade holds him closer, letting her hand rest on the top of his head. "I'm saying it because its true. We all are needed in one way or another. Everything we do is important."

Kyo walks off into the forest a ways, leaving his scythe back in the clearing. He pulls on the new clothes.

Shade stands up, giving Will a quick smile before stepping off the branch landing on the ground. She walks around the perimeter of the clearing, memorizing their surroundings.

Will pulled away, "you three forgot I was even here! How can you sit her now and say I have worth?"

Shade calls up to Will. "I can say that because I know for a fact, that it is true, we all need each other whether we like it or not."

Kyo hears a sound and mutters a word under his breath. With a roar, his scythe comes flying through the trees, splitting a young sapling in half. He catches it and spins around to find...nothing.

Shade whirls around to Kyo. "What is it?" She pulls out her seraph blade, tensing up, preparing to pounce if needed.

She shifts, as soon as she's down on all fours she starts to prowl around, searching for a new scent. "Are you sure, I could have easily just been a mouse or something" she asks softly.

"It wasn't a mouse. I don't know what it was, but sure as hell wasn't a mouse." He answers, a little too sharp.

Kumi pulls the buck down the the bank, cuts it open, and let's the gushing blood flow down through the stream turning the clear water into a crimson red to drive the hunters away. "What now?" She yells back up at the camp. But when she turns around the buck is gone and there are 3 tall men standing directly in the sun light so she can't exactly see their faces. "You took my dinner!" She yells up to the man on the left. He holds up a pistol up to her face. "You best hurry home and leave this buck to us" the man on the left wearing a dark black mask recently soaked with water and his low voice telling me he's not afraid to shoot a little girl. "I don't think you heard me! I caught it so its mine. That buck IS my dinner!" Kumi says in a fierce tone. The man in the middle pushes her down and sets off a warning shot to scare her away. Kumi runs out of the river and up the hill back to Will. "Help!" She yells panting "Help Will! They took our dinner!" She sits on the ground and let's out a long sigh.

Will morphed into Wildpelt and flipped backwards off his perch, then landed on all fours. It was all in moving his tail the correct fashion in order to propel himself, "why would they take your buck and not you?" He asked, looking her up and down.

"Because the buck has more meat" she looks away thinking 'he wants to get rid of me..' She sighs.. "Nevermind.."

Shade pads over to Kyo, brushing up against him slightly. "I wonder what it was, nothing smells unusual."

Status
Not open for further replies.