Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumi runs up to shadow "Im so tired" she sighs looking down at fred. "Fred needs water" Kumi takes off her sweat shirt and shoves it into kyos face. "Take it I got it awhile back from the town in the east. And I think I have some sweat pants in my bag" She digs through her bag only to find the meat from earlier and starts nawing on the bone. "You guys want any?" Kumi tries to feed some of the meat to Fred but it ends up falling through his mouth and out his belly onto the group.

Shade shakes her head, a small smile on her face. "That settles it, I'm getting you new clothes." She comes to a small clearing and drops her pack down. "I'm going to head to the town, stay close, don't fight, and stay safe. I'll be back as soon as I can." On that note she walks off to the town nearby.

Kumi runs up and catches up with her "I wanna come with you" She smiles walking next to shade

Shade looks down Kumi. "No, it's better for me to go alone. That way I can get what we need faster." She stops and points back to the group. "I'll be back within thirty minutes, if not then you can come and join me."

Will had been following as Wildpelt the entire time, and now he stopped to look at them. He finally sighed and shifted to Will and stood closer to Kyo, "out of everyone here, the only person I trust is this wolf. But I agree that we need to go to town. I'm heading off with Shade, if she's alright with that. I don't mean to sound rude, but it is smart if I go with you."

Shade looks over at Will skeptically. "Fine you can come, but no one else." She glares at the group, upset with herself for giving in. "Alright, let's go then." She heads back off to the town, grumbling quietly to herself the entire way there.

Walking with her, he looked over, "What the heck is wrong with the bunny girl, do you by chance know?" He asked her softly, his hands behind his back to show he didn't mean her harm and he most certainly didn't want to have to deal with fighting her; he knew he'd lose.

Kumi sits on the ground and unties fred from her backpack. She leans forward shifting into her bunny form. Putting the rabbit in her mouth and she hops down to a nearby riverbank she ties glowstring from one rock to another with fred dangling in the water 'for sure if hunters come they'll fall for this' she thinks to herself as she heads back to where shadow left Kyo and her. Humming to herself an old tune she heard in a village once while waiting for shadow to come. Tilting till she hit the ground she was out like a light.

"You know, I wouldn't actually know. She might have been traumatized when she was younger." Shade looked over at Will shrugging. They reached the town. "You can go clothes shopping for Kyo and I'll go get supplies. Don't get caught alright."

"Im sooo hungry" she groans in her sleep holding tight to her small bag. Her ears twitch as she smells the blood of a human inching towards them. Pretending to be asleep she reaches into her bag to pull out her dagger holding it tight to her.

"Course not!" Will laughed and sighed a bit, "No I'm going to shift in the middle of an entire crowd Shade, I'll be fine!" With that, he gave a tiny boy and the two shifters parted ways, him walking away towards the west.

Kumi opened one eye carefully to find a full grown buck shot by a humans hunting arrow laying infront of her. She stands up carefully and pats the bucks back "You'll be okay." She whispers to it in a calm voice. Digging her fingers into the spot where the arrow had hit it, she gently pulls out the arrow then puts pressure on the arrow wound. The buck squirms and kicks fiercely "You'll be alright. You'll be ok" She begins humming the old tune from the village and the bucks atuggling comes to a pierce pants slowing down to a stop. He could have made it... Slowly she closes its eyes and drags is under a tree and hides it under a blanket "Wait here" she whispers. "Ill be right back" she chuckles as she walks away back to kyo. "He's hidden carefully, im gonna go to the river to watch away the blood so the hunters don't think we have it. For sure I know they'll come. Or maybe they'll die trying." She goes around her glow bomb trap and gets some water in her hands then hurries back to the buck and pours it onto the wound. Much better.

Kyo shifts back into human form, pulling fallen leaves over his lower half, and laying his scythe across his lap.

She walks over and sits next to him handing him a piece of the dried rabbit meet "Its pretty good. You should try" She looks up at him and chuckles.

Shade, not bothering to wait for Will, had returned to Kumi and Kyo. She had managed to grab both clothes and more supplies. She tosses the clothes to Kyo. "I assume there was no trouble while I was gone?" She looks between the two.

"You what??" Shade looks at the girl, slightly bewildered. She shakes her head. "Never mind, where did you put it?" She sighs and stretches slightly.

Will returned with matches, tarps and other essential supplies. He watched then and sighed, "Shade I waited ten minutes fir you! I thought you got caught!"

"Shhhhhhh" she says quickly. "There's soon to be hunters in this area. I hid it well but we need to take cover invade they do come. Ill hide with the buck the rest of you need to be up in the trees" she hands shade a glowbomb as well as kyo and will.

"Looks like someone doesn't have the second best sense of smell now do they." Shade turns and taunts Will. A small smirk playing on her lips. She turns back to Kumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.