Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking away from Will she heads over to shade and pats her head "Why so much excitement down here?" She looks around in the bushes and pulls out a small mouse then hands it to Kyo. "Dont worry so much". A huge dark colored creature rose behind her. Breathing down her neck. Frozen, she looks down at the ground think "'Please don't eat me please don't eat me' She throws a smoke bomb at the creature then grabs kayos hand and motions to shadow to make a run for it or to atleast draw the creature out so they could figure out what to do with it. She moves atleast 40 feet away spreading poison on her small dagger then facing the creature...

Shade backs away and growls, her ears pinning flat against her head. She crouches down and circles around the creature, a black bear. She let's loose a gut-wrenching snarl and leaps onto the bear. Her claws digging into the muscles below. The bear thrashes around trying to dislodge her. She grabs onto its scruff, growling through a mouthful of flesh and fur.

As the bear turns around, Shade catches Kumi's eye, glaring at the girl. She breaks it and continues to cause damage to the bear. It backs into a tree ramming her in between it and the tree.

Kumi gasps and takes her dagger and stabs the bear in the eye then in the chest "Leave. HER. ALONE~!!!!!" She shoves the poison dagger all the way into the bears chest piercing its heart causing the bear to digs its claws into my chest then fall to the ground. Gradually making her way onto her feet, she moves towards Shadow "You did great! Are you feeling ok?" Kumi checks shadows pulse while blood gushes out of Kumis chest. She falls to the ground while closing her eyes she whispers to shadow "Im sorry". She hits the ground while a puddle of blood surrounds her.

Shade had been knocked unconscious immediately after being rammed into the tree. She shifted back after being knocked out. She slid to the ground, limp and lifeless. Her hair splayed out around her, becoming stained with Kumi's blood.

Kyo clamps the edges of Kumi's wound together with his teeth. When the flow of blood stops, he sends pulses of energy through his teeth, creating a netting of dark energy to act as a bandage. He then shifts back into a human and starts to build a small shelter. The sun is rising again as he finishes. Kyo carries both Kumi and Shade inside the shelter, and sits outside as a guard.

Shade slowly comes to her senses, aware of a huge pain in her back. She moans softly and opens her eyes. The images from the previous hour come rushing back to her. She sits up suddenly, sending a rush of blood to her head, causing a wave of dizziness to wash over her. She looks around and sees Kumi next to her and Kyo outside the small shelter.

Had they looked upward, they would've seen Will monitoring and trying to indicate the bear. Then they would be heard a cat hiss and Will was tangling with the bear's mate, hissing at it and morphing into Wildpelt to fight it. A telepathic scream came through, HELP ME!!! Then it cut out and he was being pinned, and fighting to get the other bear away.

Kyo shifted again, throwing his scythe in the direction of the telepathic scream. "Stay here!" He shouts to Shade.

Shade stays put, still a little dazed. She shifts and walks around a bit, stretching out, but keeps Kumi in her sights.

Help! Help me! He gasped and desperately morphed into Will and drew a dagger, stabbing the bear's paw and desperately trying to free himself. It was of little use and the claws started to dig into him.

Kyo dives over the bear and calls his scythe. Khazid'Zhea, a sentient being itself responded. In spun through the air, and into Kyo's hand....with the bear's spine still stuck to the blade.

The bear gave a howl and died, and Will morphed and slid out of his now dead paws before they clutched him forever and he nodded to Kyo, "You have my gratitude!"

Kyo nods. "Get inside." He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade listened to the fight, grateful when they both came back alive and well. "I'm going to go get the blood out of my hair, if that's alright with you two." She shifts back and takes a step towards the stream.

"I'll go too. That bear had a lot of blood in him," Kyo offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade gave Kyo a small smile. "Sounds good, based on what happened last time we split up, it shouldn't be done again." She turned and walked down to the stream.

Shade kneeled down by the bank, letting her hair rest in the water before starting to rinse the blood out. She finished after a few minutes and stood up, shrugging off her jacket so it wouldn't become soaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.