Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luckily this stuff only kills humans" She chuckles a little as she watches the mans dead body soon turn to ash.

Watching the man disintegrate sends a shiver down her spine. "I'm glad or I might have suffered the same fate as him." She sighs as her tail wraps loosely around her leg. "So should we head out, it's not good to stay in the same place for long."

"Thats a great idea" She stands up and ties the rabbit puppet named Fred to a string and hangs it off her backpack. She picks up the body of the girl and puts it in a tree tieing her arms to branches so she doesnt fall off.

Shade watches Kumi curiously. "You do know that that will attract more predators." She gestures to Fred. She starts walking out into the trees, not caring for an answer.

"Fred can hear you!" She finishes tieing up the girl then comes down from the tree. "Everyone ready to go?"

Kyo throws his scythe catching a second man under the chin, pinning him to a tree. "Ready."

"Good." Shade calls back to them, still walking off into the trees.

Kyo runs over to retrieve his scythe, and rips it out of the tree, pulling the man's head with it, and soaking himself in blood.
"Gross," he mumbles.

Kumi walks over to kyo "You're making a mess and now if there are any predators they'll be able to smell this mans blood on your sythe" Kumi walks off following shadow and pulling Will with her by his ear "Were leaving" She yells into his ear then lets go suddenly. Fred pops up "Hi guys" he says in a high pitch squeaky voice "I'm friend, were gonna be great friends" Kumi laughs at her talking puppet.

Kyo walks over and disconnects Kumiko from Will's ear, then falls back a ways.
"I need to get these clothes off. They're covered in blood. You guys don't mind, do you?" He asks.

Shade looks back at Kyo. "Just make it fast alright." She says softly as she turns around and waits patiently.

Kyo strips off his clothes, throws them off into a bush, and shifts into wolf form.

Shade saw Kyo padding towards them and smiled to herself. She turned back around and continued on her trek through the forest.

Kyo sees Shade's smile. He tilts his head a little and keeps walking, eyes shifting back and forth along the treeline.

Shade looks to her right, ears perking up at a slight rustle. A small possum runs out from the bushes.

Kyo breaths a sigh of relief and pads up right next to Shade. "Just a possum. Keep Kumi away from it." He whispers in her ear.

Shade laughs softly. "Gladly, we don't need Fred to have a playmate." She watches as it runs up a tree, disappearing into a small hole.

"I need new clothes...being a wolf is killer on my paw..." Kyo grumbled under his breath.

Shade looked down at Kyo and paused a bit. "How much longer can you last? I could always go run into a town and grab some clothes for you and more supplies."

Kyo holds up his misshapen paw for her to see. "I can manage for now, but either I get new clothes soon, or I'm walking with you guys naked," He laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.