Angels vs Demons

should I put this in the fantasy or the liberteen section? all members so far are 18 or older

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • why'd you even make this poll? your so weird

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I found someone to take the last two spots lunita nesta had so for those who were partnered with her I really appreciate your patience.

Alright everyone, sorry to keep you waiting!

Name: Baalth
Alias: "The Sly", "The Perpetrator of Sins"
Race: demon
s.o.: straight
appearance: Average on size amongst his kind, though what sets him apart very easily are his large, black, bat-like wings that end with scythes on each. His skin is of red complexion, with not very large, black, horns coming out from the sides of his forehead. His hand, ending with large black claws, are two, six fingers each, but his feet end in hoofs. He hasn't got a tail, like many of the rest, but his mouth is covered in three separate layers of teeth. He has four eyes and large nostrils,
Battle form: His overal appearance doesn't normally change all too much, when he goes into battle. The scythes on his wings extend and grow larger, while protective spikes grow all around the black bat-like membrane to protect it. Nothing else really changes in his appearance.
Weapon of Choice: Master of air combat, Baalth's wings are his immediate weapon of choice, when hand-to-hand combat is impediment. It makes little sense, how he would be able to both manoeuvre in the air and fight with his wings in the same time, but he has nevertheless acquired a great mastery of the art. He is unable to properly fight with weapons like swords, etc.

Baalth's greatest weapon, though, is his mind... or more, the ability to manipulate other creatures' minds. Baalth has never gone into a battle, without having previously planned out every bit of it, including the epic fights with angels. that's why even despite not being as strong as most other demons, he is though of as one of the most dangerous (former) occupants of hell.

His strongest weapon is shadow magic, able to use it for incredible variety of things. He is able to make shadow clones of himself, however it is harder to control them is they are more. He can hide his presence or simply use it to attack with bolts or spikes of shadow.

Elemental Control: Shadow. Shadow magic.

Personality: Baalth's alias isn't there for nothing. Immensely curious, daring to experiment on anything and anyone - sometimes to the fright of not only men but also his kin. Intelligent and quite calculating, however very greedy in every sense of the world. Incredibly condescending towards almost anyone other than him, humans in particular.

Bio: No one really knows where he spawned from or when or how he ascended in the ranks of the demic domain, but if Natsu was Satan's right hand, then Baalth was his left one. Always hidden, always only mentioned in half-whispers and never the topic of conversations, every time when he would speak at the council with his whisper-like voice that sounded like he was terribly amused, even when discussing the most macabre of details, no other demon would dare ignore him. Rumor has it that he belonged to a special kind of demons, which went long extinct, because they were not being able to live in the harsh environment of the burning hells. This breed used to lack the brute strength and ferociousness of the rest, however their power would grow with each kill and their knowledge - with each new thing they learned. Whether or not this is true, not one can testify, but seeing the exponential growth of Baalth's wing scythes, many are inclined to confirm it.

Whatever the case, Baalth was responsible for some truly magnificent, even if terribly human standards, deeds during the war. Unwelcoming of Natsu and reluctant to accept a demon he himself sees as brute as his new leader, he didn't take any action or speech against the new master of Hell, since he wasn't foolish to risk confrontation with the zealous lord. He made sure the latter didn't see him as any sort of a threat, since Baalth was also close to Satan and could, potentially, try to fight for the title.

When Natsu made the call to enter the human world in the crystal forms, Baalth was incredibly enthusiastic - both because he didn't expect that clever a decision from Natsu and also because he was eager to explore the human world. He was also happy to get a large degree of freedom and autonomy from the rule of his master. No one could predict what this would bring and Baalth thrived in chaos. When choosing a human bloodline he would look for someone easily manipulatable, to be able to force to do his bidding - turn the humans to their cause and all that bullshit was as far away from his interest as north from south.

• Love
Reactions: AmerillaRose
He's accepted are you also making a male human? @Aleksandar

I certainly could, but I was wondering if it would be slip into meta-gaming. Since if I also controlled the human and the demon I could have a distinct advantage over someone who only controls one of the two, when doing a fight. Do you normally have one person roleplay as both?

I can make a human character, but it will be female >_<

Your human won't be paired with your demon there's a female angel or demon that still needs a partner

@Andy well, in that case, if @DANAsaur would like to make the human character, I'd be happy to let her do it, since I have only so much time I can spend on Iwaku and it'd be easier to focus just on my demon. But in that case, who would I be paired up with?

And I'd like the last human to be male
>.< it would make everything even and that way everyone would have a character theirs could be with if they chose

I see... well I didn't really think I want to, but after I read her angel's story, I'm actually up for it :D Do I get complete freedom on how to make up my human character, or I need to discuss it with her beforehand?

P.S. Oh, and uhmm, who would my demon be paired up with?

Last edited:
You have complete freedom with your human and your demon is paired with Katherine controlled by @AmerillaRose

Name: Jigo Nakamuda
Race: Human
S.o.: Straight
Appearance: see image below
6211-30656527.jpg

Who carried the crystal before you?: No one did, he would be the first.
(Humans only) Powers awarded through angelic symbiosis: Super awesome armour? A badass sword? Nothing like that would get granted to a guy like Jigo and quite normally, since his "partner" would dislike armour almost as much as he would. Having trained in martial arts for a long time, though, he knows how to use various weapons and when his partner would grant him strength, she would also allow him to use two blades like these:
ashitaka_sword_by_devilmaycryaqw-d39zf3q.jpg

Nothing special about them - just alwfully comfortable dual swords, the only "bonus" being that they would both be holy, meaning able to slash through demonic flesh and magic like a hot knife through butter. They would also inflict grievous wounds to the hellspawn, making them unable to use any healing talents.

Jigo isn't the youngest chap out there, but he is quite agile nevertheless. When drawing on his angelic counterpart's strength, though, he would get a massive dexterity boost, becoming incredibly, even superhumanly, nimble and flexible and feeling twenty years younger.
Personality:
Jigo is rugged man who has experienced a lot and has seen even more. He knows and can judge mos people just by seeing them. Despite his perilous life, though, he is still always able to smile and crack jokes, even at the worst of situations. No one has ever seen Jigo look worried or in despair, no matter what the odds or circumstances and he has had a lot of reasons to fell that way in his life, if he does say so himself. Jigo is a rather smart man, certainly quite crafty old geezer - one of those people, who would always look at you with half a smile and mischievous, though not evil, flame in their eyes.
Bio:
Born as the seventh child in a peasant family, Jigo's parents hurried up to sell him to a party of travelling monks, who needed a boy to help them with carrying their wares. Jigo was taken to a temple and raised as a disciple, doing all kinds of chores all day long. Through his cleverness, he was able to advance in the hierarchy just enough, so as to become a monk by the age of twenty. It was then, that he begun his training in martial arts, in which he tries hard to excel even to this day, long after having left the monastery behind.

Having been very zealous, he had done his all to help peasants who came seeking redemption, expelling lesser demons and the like. Soon, though, he would discover how corrupt all his "brothers" were the majority not caring in the slightest of anything but their own well-being, treating helping others as a mere job they had to do for some time. As he got into arguments more and more often, he soon got thrown out of the temple and made a mockery in the eyes of everyone. His reputiton was ruined and all the corrupt activities he had tried to prevent were written off as his own doings. The very people he had so eagerly helped spat on his face, as he was imprisoned with a large chain at the nearby village square for an entire month.

That didn't harden his heart, however, nor did it make him evil or vengeful - it just opened his eyes to some stuff. Some peasants did remember his good deeds, though, and helped him escape, brought him food while he was chained and all that. Nevertheless, Jigo would no longer sacrifice himself for the people - he had learned his lesson. He became a travelling merchant and managed to become somewhat wealthy due to his talents and passion for the craft. He had never stopped to aid those in need and hasn't considered giving his very small fortune to those in greater need. Nevertheless, even though he's reluctant to admit it very openly, he had always been kind to those less fortunate and had never refused to give a loaf of bread for free to a starving family or two. Quite often has he offered tea and guidance to young street thugs, after beating them well for trying to mess with him.
@Nay'ar I think he's the kinda guy your character would pick ^^​

Um...haha well he's very interesting but um..I'd like the humans to be like..21 at the oldest

Also with the angelic armor and stuff they don't get powers like that. They get armor and weapons unique to the person so you need to find him an actual set of armor and a weapon and any abilities or special powers the humans gain reflect from their angel/demon partner

It's 04:30 here, so I'm off to bed, I'll see to the feedback tomorrow :)

Alright ttyl :)

where is everyone?

I'm here, just a bit busy GMing my first rp.

@Andy since Bunny and Alex are asleep, I was thinking about waiting for the other characters to finish up everything they do before proceeding to the next day, is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.