Angels vs Demons

should I put this in the fantasy or the liberteen section? all members so far are 18 or older

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • why'd you even make this poll? your so weird

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine we'lle wait a bit before doing anything else with them.

That dies go to say to everyone else obviously our characters need sleep they can't go the entire rp without sleeping once

So everyone. Since poetic justice dissapeared and I haven't heard word from her someone is going to take over her characters. @HelloBeautifulChild is our new member. @DANAsaur sorry I haven't posted yet I'll do that soon.

• Love
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Name: Chandra Nalaar
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
evil_anime_girl_by_toyoshino-d6eh1k0.jpg
:
(Humans only) Who carried the crystal before you?: Unknown
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
FemaleMage.png

Personality: Chandra is as impulsive as it gets and her passion and short temper follow the red haired stereotype. Those that deal with her on a day to day basis quickly come to realize that it is best to do as she asks the first time, otherwise you're likely to regret it the next day. She doesn't deal with failure and has a 'if you want it done right, you've got to do it yourself' kind of attitude. She is known to use her physical body to get what she wants from men, but (as far as anyone knows) has never been on a date or in a relationship. She uses people, and if they dare do the same or if they dare to cross her she will get her revenge.

Bio: Chandra grew up the rich adopted child of two wealthy parents that did many contracts with NASA and other space agencies. The contracts, of course, were a cover of theirs because in reality they stole precious data and used it to get their way. When her adoptive mother died of old age and her adoptive father retired two things of importance happened. For starters, she inherited her adoptive family's business. To finish it off, she got a mysterious letter in the mail with earrings in it speaking of her birth duty and right.

[/hr]

Name: Kyoko
Race: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
anime_pink_hair_by_danesse198-d6ln69h.jpg
(red eyes)
Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form):
4d2d371a83da3a034455dd47dc1bf4a7.jpg

(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Sword
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Kyoko is affiliated with wind
Personality: Kyoko is a young demon, one could consider her drop dead in the middle of demon puberty. She is considered an adult (however new) and has caused plenty of havoc in the world. She smiles a lot, but the things that make her happy are death and destruction. New to the demon world(recently transformed by Natsu), Kyoko depends on (and is loyal to) her 'boyfriend' Natsu. She has had some time to grow accustom to her demon self, and is well aware of the pain that she can cause and control, as well as the pure joy she receives from it. She is the type of demon to smile and laugh when causing the most horrific pain.

She is suppose to be Natsu Queen and lover.
@Andy What does this mean? Are they dating/engaged? For now I put that they are friends, but I can change that. Other than that I based the character's off of hers, but let me know if there is anything I need to change.

EDIT: I have updated the CS for Kyoko to reflect the changes that @Andy explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a restart of the original rp in the first Kysindra was a human as Natsu partner. Kysindra was in love with him but he never flat out said he loved her. He kept promising her to make her a demon and make her queen of hell. He made her a demon but they havent officially tied the knot. So..in a way they are dating. me and poet were going to create a love triangle between her two characters and Natsu to cause some drama. Does that make sense?

A small part of me wants Grace and Kyoko to be friends . . . >.>

Reactions: Andy
this is a restart of the original rp in the first Kysindra was a human as Natsu partner. Kysindra was in love with him but he never flat out said he loved her. He kept promising her to make her a demon and make her queen of hell. He made her a demon but they havent officially tied the knot. So..in a way they are dating. me and poet were going to create a love triangle between her two characters and Natsu to cause some drama. Does that make sense?
Ah, okay, let me re-edit it then.

Alright let me know when you finish.

@AmerillaRose that would be interesting to do..

Its just that they're both so young compare to all the rest, it could happen

Yeah I agree

They both look good :)

you can honestly start posting whenever you want :)

@Aleksandar are you going to fix up the other character soon?

@Andy Hey, sorry about that. I totally overestimated the free time my internship gives me, I don't think I will have the time to manage it :(

It's alright thanks though

@RinCavalia Do you want Grace to wake now or in a few more posts?

I've been posting as my other character Kathy lately, I haven't posted as Grace for a while. Did you want me to post a link to my last Grace post?

Status
Not open for further replies.