Angels vs Demons

should I put this in the fantasy or the liberteen section? all members so far are 18 or older

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • why'd you even make this poll? your so weird

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever works for you.If you want her to wake up that works =)

Sorry I haven't posted for a bit been busy I'll try to get a post up soon

To everyone who is still a part of this can you please post to let me know your still here? it doesn't have to be an IC post even just a quick post here will be appreciated. If I don't hear back from you I'll assume your no longer interested and that the rp is dead and I'll have it removed.

@DANAsaur @AmerillaRose @RinCavalia @Aleksandar @HelloBeautifulChild @Ace23

@DANAsaur I did post for Jason.

Opps, sorry! I've been a little busy. I'll make a post for Grace soon.

<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="AmerillaRose" data-post="2314389" data-member="13957" data-attributes="post,member"><p>Opps, sorry! I&#039;ve been a little busy. I&#039;ll make a post for Grace soon.</p></blockquote>

Gosh I'm so sorry @Andy !!! I've been busy these past few days and my classes just started leaving me with tons of financial statements to do. I'll post as soon as I can and try my best to be more active. I'm really sorry >_<

no need to apologize everyone just do what you can.

@DANAsaur I think we should wake Alex and bunny up soon

Fine by me. You can wake Alex up after my post for Alice :)

Sounds good :)

Oh! My! Money! I'd been unable to post for DAYS, because of the bug :D Anyhow, I'm here, don't worry about it

I'm here too.It just doesn't tell me when I have new alerts all that well.

It's ok just please everyone let's keep the posts going

I am so sorry! I completely spaced on most of my RPs.

No dead . . . just hibernating . . . I think >.>

I wish it was just hibernating..but it's dead..no one has posted except for you me and like two or three others.

RinCavalia posted! I still believe in this RP! Also I got to reply to our rp . . . man I've been out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.