Angels vs Demons

should I put this in the fantasy or the liberteen section? all members so far are 18 or older

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • why'd you even make this poll? your so weird

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so :)

May i join ?

We need two male demons and one male human. If your willing to take one one or more of those slots then yes you can join any other characters then those race or gender are not being accepted

We need two male demons and one male human. If your willing to take one one or more of those slots then yes you can join any other characters then those race or gender are not being accepted
I'll be one of the demons.

Alright make a cs and I'll look it over

Name: Beelzebub, Baal-Ze-Bub
*Behold, as the angels of darkness ascend and blot out the sun and descend unto Man and next to GOD!"

Race: Demon

S,O: Straight

6f073ab29f047ae2b20bc433049ecc8e.jpg

(TRUE FORM)
asmodeus_by_lvl9drow-d274b8d.jpg

(DEMONIC FORM)

(BATTLE FORM)
satan_by_therafa-d6xb4g9.jpg

Weapon of choice
Shadow_Nights_Sword_by_stonewurks.jpg

*Soul Breaker - Greatsword*

Elemental control - Lightning and he is a master at it.

Personality: Cold, Sadistic, Prideful and Deceitful, he is unforgiving and will not hesitate to kill his subordinates for their incompetence and stupidity, He thinks of himself as a king and greater then God and his Angels, and will show no mercy to Angels, Though he is very loyal to Satan to the bitter end.

Bio: King of Flies, Beelzebub was Satan's lieutenant in his war against God and his angels, he fell with him when they lost the war, and has been a scourge to the angels and man, he was the one who planned with Satan to make Humanity to disobey God and turn them away from him, and when Satan died and Natsu became the King of Hell and not him, Beelzebub was greatly angered that many demons dared not mention his name in his presence, He then planned to be the King of Hell and kill the usurper when the time is right.

Last edited:
Is he okay or not ?

If you can change his element that would be good since we already have a fire controlling demon and if you can add a little something to how he feels about Natsu becoming the new lord of demons that would be great

Done. do i have to make a human for him ?

That's good and no that first picture is good enough for a human like form

Thanks, he'll be planing on how to get rid of Natsu and be the King of hell.

alright. Just know it won't be easy. Natsu has special powers since he is king of hell now.

@Nay'ar meet your new partner :)

Make a starter post whenever your Ready. If you have any questions please ask

Do i need a partner? if so what for.

And where's the RP if i may ask.

The link is posted somewhere here. Most likely on the third or fourth page. And yes you need a partner it's a huge part of the rp. And long story short demons and angels have partnered themselves with humans to bolster their numbers and to get them access to human civilization without revealing themselves

The link is posted somewhere here. Most likely on the third or fourth page. And yes you need a partner it's a huge part of the rp. And long story short demons and angels have partnered themselves with humans to bolster their numbers and to get them access to human civilization without revealing themselves
So do i need to make a human Character or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.