Angels vs Demons

should I put this in the fantasy or the liberteen section? all members so far are 18 or older

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • why'd you even make this poll? your so weird

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get the starting post up shortly everyone. I just need to wait for Ace to get her characters up. She's got some irl stuff going on right now so I'm giving her some time. As soon as she gets her characters up I'll pair up all of our characters and then we can start can't wait to get this going :)

I'll get the starting post up shortly everyone. I just need to wait for Ace to get her characters up. She's got some irl stuff going on right now so I'm giving her some time. As soon as she gets her characters up I'll pair up all of our characters and then we can start can't wait to get this going :)
Can't wait to meet everyone else ^^

Reactions: Poetic Justice
I got them now! i'm done! i'm sorry everyone for holding this up! Please forgive me! <3 i'll post them in just a min!

Name: Rori
Race: Human
s.o.: Straight
appearance:
superthumb.jpg
(Humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: Rori's mother carried the crystal before her. She had given Rori the crystal when she fell ill and was admitted to the hospital. Her mother died shortly after.
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
fbe6b86acf468d55003c33b420cd2d23.jpg
Personality: Rori is a bit of a smart ass, she has a tendency to be very sarcastic and hides the way she feels behind it when she is upset. She is very outgoing and passionate. She loves easily, and sometimes cares too much.
Bio: Rori was very close to her mother, who gave her the crystal. She had spent a lot of her time taking care of her mother when she had gotten sick. The crystal was a mystery to her though, and whenever she asked about it all her mother would tell her is that she would find out soon enough. Her mother had given the crystal to her the day she died and all Rori was told was to take care of it and always keep it close. From the day her mother died, Rori never let the crystal out of her site. She didn't understand what was so important about it but would do whatever she could to find out. She bought books, and searched online hoping to find some sort of meaning for it but came up short and finally just gave up. She still kept the crystal close, though had all but forgotten that her mother said it was special. She kept on with her life, working, making time for her friends, and doing her best to keep up with bills.
======================================================================

Name: Victoria
Race: Human
s.o.: Straight
appearance:
Lilia.jpg
humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: Older Brother
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
1955301-woman_warrior.jpg
Personality: Victoria is a very sweet, caring girl. She can be quite shy but opens up a lot once you get to know her. She doesn't love easily, but when she does she puts everything into it. She doesn't have a problem with talking to people, it is just letting them in that she has a problem with.
Bio: Victoria had taken the crystal from her brothers room after he died. He had gotten into an accident and that crystal was special to him. She was close to her brother, and wanted something to remind her of him regularly. She never goes anywhere without it. Her life since her brother died had changed completely. She closed herself off and buried herself in work.​

Both accepted I'll get the starting post up either tonight or tomorrow along with the pairings depending on how I feel after work see all of you soon :)

Ok I'm home from work I'll get the pairings up tonight and the starter up tomorrow at the latest :)

A
Micheal & Victoria
Natsu & Chandra
Alice & Jason
Bunny & Alex
Kysindra & Teagan
Mihail
& Rori
Grace & Dalimil
Leah & James
Pitkis
& Katherine
Alastor & Ren

Here are all the pairings if I have one of the links wrong please let me know so I can fix it. I will get the starting post up tomorrow :)

@Poetic Justice @RinCavalia @DANAsaur @Lunita Nesta @Nay'ar @AmerillaRose @Ace23
Am I missing something? Is Alastor male? I mean: he is spoken of as a HE but... hasn't he a female pic? what have I missed? o.O Sorry if it's a stupid question... maybe it's the early hour XD

lol Alastor is a male :)

I guess XD he is a guy though that much is for sure

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/angels-vs-demons.106064/

let the party begin :)

oh and everyone make sure you read up on your partners it makes things a lot easier if you have questions please ask. @DANAsaur just want to make sure your aware that Jason and Alice do NOT know each other they have not formed a partnership yet because Alice didn't know him or his family at all. I hope i'm making sense if you have any questions please ask me and I'll clear things up right away.

@RinCavalia did want it so that Grace and Dalimil had just met or they known each other for a bit?

How about they know eachother for a bit.

I'll try to keep Kathy's and Grace's parts in one post from now on. I kinda forgot I had a second character lol

I'm sorta afk the last few weeks, My dad just passed away last night so I'm trying to find some ground. Sorry I've been away, I'm not sure what to think right now. I'll try to read everything tomorrow..the funeral is sunday so again, I'll be in and out on here. Thanks..

I'm so sorry for your lost *hugs poetic*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.