Angels vs Demons

should I put this in the fantasy or the liberteen section? all members so far are 18 or older

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • why'd you even make this poll? your so weird

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who has been waiting on @Lunita Nesta I apologize. I don't know where she is or when she's coming back. I hope your still interested and still want to be a part of this

I'm sorry @Nay'ar :/ but I can't tell you how happy and grateful I am that you still want to be a part of this

@Nay'ar if you would like I could turn Kathy into a boy and to a demon/angle. I haven't played as her much so it won't bug me, tho I'm not used to playing guys lol

That still leaves two spots open wither way.

lunita had 3 boys two demons and a human

I don't want to give false hope by saying I could play them all, this is the first time me I'm playing two characters at once. If push come to shove I'll try tho. :/ I hope I can help at least a little

I'd rather not boot lunita out but I can't let her absence hinder the rp and keep Nay'ar out *sighs* do any of you know someone who could take the spots?

Plus @AmerillaRose if you change your character then we'lle be down a human female

Oops I forgot about that. I can ask around if you want?

I'm asking someone right now if he says no then yes if everyone can ask around that would be a great help

alright he said no so yeah if everyone can ask around it would be really appreciated

no it's never your fault @Nay'ar it's the people who aren't posting that's their fault

If anyone knows someone who can take over lunita nestascharacters please let me know

Sorry!I'm usually better at responding!Sorry,sorry,sorry!Sometimes i forget,so if like a day passes and I haven't responded,"I give you permission to beat me up lol jkjk but you can let me know and I'll be myself up haha Sorry again guys.

@DANAsaur @Ace23 I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow sorry I haven't posted yet

Ehi there, everyone... not that it changes much but, I'll be away from home for a couple of days as I have to be an interpreter (sort of) for a high school class at Expo on 5th and 6th... wish me good luck... ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
alright Nayar thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry you haven't been able to be a part of this :( I really am. I'm still looking for someone who would be willing to take Lunita's place so I'm not giving up! Hopefully I'll find someone soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.