Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hush now, I don't want everyone to know otherwise they will find me. Feel free to leave a message, so long as you keep the decoy as our secre~t.

Ooooh hiihi *giggles like a silly little girl*

Oh sure!
*offers hand*

Wait nuuuuu whyy?
Hello? Someone stuck down a hole here, could use a wee bit of help!

(XD)

THERE IS NOBODY THERE, I SWEAR PEOPLE! DON'T HELP NOBODY...No, wait...

Oh!
@Ali you said you had tattoos on your leg of Alice Madness Returns I believe? Or something along those lines?
I raise you the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland leg tattoo
av032BO_700b.jpg

Very cool x)
My tattoo is based off of this pic, however.
+ my entire leg front to back is covered with every enemy from the game as well as every protagonist and antagonist haha.
However, the more I look at that tattoo, the more I love it :O!
wa26w9.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
@Sora Blade the fight hasn't yet actually started. Only one of the towers has been blasted away, the actual force of evil is still about an hour and a half away from the wall. :)

Sorry, I was gone for a while, trying to catch up and got ahead.

That happens sometimes :D
So no biggie, just wanted you to be aware that the fight'll happen soon, just not quite yet ^-^

Thanks, I've been gone for like five days with no internet access I kind of read everything I missed in a hurry and it ran together, thanks again

Ah yeah >.< that happens sometimes.
But it's good to see we haven't lost you :) And to see you back and active :D

Hope it was fun, whatever you were doing?

Character Name: Seth Daisuke
Element: Fire
Appearance:
fc6ebd0a4e3a7eb28b9f7514a1ff5de0.jpg

Seth usually doesn't look like a fire angel.
History:
Seth Daisuke was born under a Fire father and mother. Due to the extremely high expectations his parents had towards him and her best friend Estelle, he was raised in harsh Fire training by them when they saw that his wings wouldn't stop growing. Slowly over the years, they grew inch by inch. He mastered the Fire element as much as he could, but he could never use Invisible fire or Chi energy as much as he tried - it just seemed like he couldn't work with another angel. The only person he really got along with was Estelle. One day, in an outburst, he almost killed his father. Since that day he never stopped training, wanting to get stronger and stronger as time passes, taking on any challenge ahead to prove himself. Seth and Estelle had the same level of strength, but eventually Seth surpassed her and her older brother Jay. He didn't feel accomplished. He didn't feel happy, either. After that, Estelle started growing distant from him.. He didn't want that to happen. So, once again.

It just seemed like Seth couldn't work with another angel. Seth also made himself a promise.
Someday, he would become as strong as the grand master.

Theme Music:

Lost It:

Voice Actor:
Other:

Seth is a swordmaster.
Seth's accuracy is /terrible/ at throwing objects and any type of gun, but not with a sword.
Seth's name came from his father, "Seth Megumi".
Seth hates the fact that his name reminds him of 'Seven' in english.
Seth once used his power to light someone's face on fire for two seconds.
When Seth loses it, there's a burst of fire in the area directly around him - 5cm.
Seth's fire becomes slightly reddish when he loses it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.