Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Keelyn's in-Ur-face approach again XD

Loved Keelyn's in-Ur-face approach again XD
XD It'd be worrying if she went silent all of a sudden!

Ah, and I found an excuse to make Adwin strip again. It's only to clean up Celestine's blood a bit...honestly, it's not for the fan-service... ;)

Hehe yes, there's that too!

Reactions: 2 people
Who could ever ever say no to an Adwin fanservice :P

Right, snuggle wiggly Keelyn XD

Reactions: Cassette
Ooooh I like those!

*pokes*
Where are people, I know some indicated they might be kinda afk-ish for a while, but that wsn't everyone, I think?

*pokes*
Where are people, I know some indicated they might be kinda afk-ish for a while, but that wsn't everyone, I think?
I'm still here! ^o^
But I can't post as I was the last one to do so...

I could post for Elegacy but that's about it, and we'd still have to wait upon all the others that are present.
Anyone any idea where they might have (temporarily) gone off to?

I could post for Elegacy but that's about it, and we'd still have to wait upon all the others that are present.
Anyone any idea where they might have (temporarily) gone off to?
I wish I did, but I haven't got a clue, sorry.

Well Ali I could poke over skype, so that's no biggie, but the rest... well I'll do that when I have a bit of time ^-^ Got to go soon myself for a day or two.

Well Ali I could poke over skype, so that's no biggie, but the rest... well I'll do that when I have a bit of time ^-^ Got to go soon myself for a day or two.
Well, good luck with re-summoning them all.
And have a nice time while you are away!

It's just to a different house for a night abd back, so it's no adventure XD just limited time online basically :P

see ya

It's just to a different house for a night abd back, so it's no adventure XD just limited time online basically :P

see ya
XD Well, it could be an adventure if you BELIEVE IT!

Um, good bye!

Oh sorry guys xD I forgot I only posted for Ariel and kinda left my stuff hanging.
I'll add something today :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's okay, it happens time times ^-^ at least you're here!

Status
Not open for further replies.