Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hub's out trying to make photos now, and I'm sitting inside sipping warm tea with lemon juice hmmm~~~

Later on, yes. Right now I'm preferring the warmth of indoors over the outdoors XD And since there's more chance of seeing meteors later tonight than at this point, I'll wait a little longer.

Well turns out it wasn't such great weather anyway, too many clouds. Hub managed to get one photo of a moving meteor, but that's about it, nothing spectacular. Definitely not as spectacular as photographing horizontal lightning above our house XD

Hahaha awww that sucks :S Maybe another night it will be more clear and the sky will really put on a show c:

Who knows ^-^ Maybe you'll still get a chance to see them!

I hope so D: It's not going to be dark here for another 4 hours though xP

I feel your pain XD By that time the sun'll be up here already XD

LOL I'm seeing interesting patterns being formed:

Fire: All Females (So far)
Water: All Males (So far)
Air: All Males (So far)
Light: All Females (So far)

lol

And I've added him to the front lines :P
I originally planned to have my character genders the other way around XD

Lol well who knows, maybe a different pattern would have formed then :P

Another pattern: 3 male Grand Masters, 3 female Grand Masters.
Nice hehe

Not sure about the rest, but he, it's something! Haha. I like patterns :P

Reactions: 2 people
I updated Vassar's CS. One of the songs i listed was a whole soundtrack.

He's listed among the second post :) sorry, had forgotten to add him earlier.

EEEEEE!!! Today is the last waiting day and tomorrow I can put Jessabell and Ariel to work >:D! WOOOO! I'm gonna make banners for them c: Anyone else want one?

Haha, as tempting as that sounds, I don't have ready images that fit the bill of Celestine or Elegacy. Especially Elegacy is an issue XD

Haha, as tempting as that sounds, I don't have ready images that fit the bill of Celestine or Elegacy. Especially Elegacy is an issue XD

Well if you find an image, send it my way and I'll make you something pretty c:
This is what I did for Jessabell and Ariel:
30b341w.jpg
2yovfkg.jpg

Plus I still need to finish the creation panel XD

Status
Not open for further replies.