Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even try to attempt to translate it XD
This is what Google Translate gave me:
Arise. The spirit by hell. An angel from heaven, I command you to may rise again. Even if the form of the Awake, awake, in form to be eternal. I command you to rise!

Ahahahahaha xD God this is why I love seeing what google translate comes up with X'D
Ohh man lol. It got a couple of words right xD But not all LOL.

got a sis-in-law that's studying Latin, and my mom knew some Latin from high school, but that's as far as my knowledge goes, knowing others that might know a tiny bit of it XD

Ooo tell your sis not to give up no matter how hard it gets X'D It's really worth it in the end c:

Well, I think she's not really that much into it. Don't know actually XD haven't really talked to her in detail about it.
She just made a remark about our refrigerator a few days ago. It has Ignis written on the front, and she went 'oh hey, that's latin'

X'D Latin refrigerator magnets LOL.
Hey, did you have a chance to read over Ariels CS?

DOH I knew I forgot something...

Actually no, it's the brand name, or type.. whatever. Not a magnet XD

Well the literal translating of Ignis means "pyra" and then a subform of pyra is "fire"....odd company name 'XD
Hahahaha xDD Good thing I reminded you then >:3

not an odd company name for a fridge company though...

HAH! so much win. Instead of searching all over I went to the 3rd page and got it right on the first go!
0ff49113f737f6725161e579f345863f0a8b6d82d260aca7a3726c18b760b024.jpg

Anyway, the blood bending (yes I know where that's from!) I'll allow it, if used sparsely.
The Cleanse breaches on the Healing and probably the Energy sub elements. So that won't work. Giving them a feeling of replenishment I will allow however.

Darnit xD I was hoping to just squeak by with the cleanse, AND YES! fellow A:TLAB fan <3
That is actually a mass amount of win Q_Q -golf claps-
And no worries on the blood bending, I won't use it a lot at all, I feel like I'd make myself seem very god moddy >.o which is badddd lol.
I'll just remove cleanse :o it was a long shot, last minute idea anyway X'D

@Raitoningu ... Ignis? For a refrigerator company?!

LOL I'm seeing interesting patterns being formed:

Fire: All Females (So far)
Water: All Males (So far)
Air: All Males (So far)
Light: All Females (So far)

lol

And I've added him to the front lines :P

Reactions: 2 people
:o I haven't even noticed X'D
tumblr_inline_n5mzayQDj01rfjcg0.gif

I can't get over this gif X'D I have problems X'D

I hadn't noticed before either, but then while adding Ariel to the water (Why... whyyyyy does that sound so ironic) I noticed the other two of that element were males too, and that there were more patterns in the others as well.

Damn it, now I'm tempted to start this thing up already XD

AHAHHAHA!! I NAMED HIM ARIEL JUST FOR THAT PURPOSE >:D!!
Oooo I am so on your level right now D: I just wanna RP! Lol x3

haha I was searching for an image for a different RP, typed 'dark anime beauty' and one of the first results was Jessabell's image :P

Anyway, if I start it now I might not have time to really write a proper opening post or continue on after that, so I'm a tad iffy on whether or not I should, especially since it in theory would be smart to sleep between now and 2 hours. Then again... tonight's the meteor shower and hub wants to see it XD good reason to stay up

Really :o I searched up "Fantasy Dark Angel" and found her x3
Ooooo there's a meteor shower tonight D: I wonder if I could see it from Canada :o I hope so! I love meteor showers <3

Won't be able to edit CS on Saturday or Sunday... Or Atleast RP I mean cause I'll be busy XD i don't know we'll see though

Well the RP is definitely not up yet, so you still have some time Noceur :)

and yeah I think you would be able to. Not sure how frequently they'd be visible where you are, but over here (at the moment) it's like only 10 per hour XD so that's something that requires a tad of patience hahaha Supposed to be more later tonight though

Status
Not open for further replies.