Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raven it's ok i understand and i know how tough school can be being in college is very tough.
Yeah it's physics I have projects for and quizes really often. The teacher all the time is telling my class over half of us won't make it through college cause of leaxures...

I'm sure college is just a bit harder than maybe a few of my classes but for me maybe not as bad as my online classes were.
*isn't sure follows what middle college friends mean by it being harder than normal highschool*

I just hope no one catches whatever I might have be it if I'm sick and not allergies of course.

its not to bd right now nutrition class is pretty hard but otherwise its not to to hard.
Wow i never took physics.

its not to bd right now nutrition class is pretty hard but otherwise its not to to hard.
Wow i never took physics.
The teacher says AP chemistry is harder.

Not sure though I'm good at math just not physics math.

Nutrition sounds hard I know someone who's taking it in the Middle College they have a lot of papers. And the test didn't seem easy. But did sound similar to some of my honor classes. Guess it just depends on the teachers.

it really depends on the teacher.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
I'm so confused when it comes to foreign school. What age groups are in college and that? If you don't mind my asking.

Um 19- like 20 something or is it 30.... Actually I don't think it matters I have an English teacher who went back to college at 60 something.

But um high school typically I think is from 13/12-18/19. I'm one of the odd ball ages is why you got the or yep.

Right. So college is essentially just University? (High school ages are the same here, at least.)

Yes they are my angel rang the doorbell.

Yes they are my angel rang the doorbell.

Sorry, last post. It's late nd I have school tomorrow. Yay//shot.

Okay guys I'm finally done being sick and feeling like crap and I think the few days of not able to do anything after school has ended.

Um so um could someone by chance run a quick where NIGHTFANG IS???????

Yep only person I'm lost with I think.... Unless he's now heading near Jade or Cho/Sho then maybe I can figure him a post but yeah. I'll read up for sure on the other two just him I've been lost the longest because once I got sick my brain just couldn't keep up with so many post to come to when I felt like getting on I guess.

Edit: Yep I may be sort of at a loss for Jade a post till I'm caught up on Nightfang.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raven nightfang is in sahira's house aurora drove levi and nightfang there after the warehouse demon attack. nightfangwas carried inside and is now leaning against a wall.

@Raven nightfang is in sahira's house aurora drove levi and nightfang there after the warehouse demon attack. nightfangwas carried inside and is now leaning against a wall.
Okay thank's um why was he carried???? You guys have him first fall asleep then? I tried to skim read but didn't see any of that I had a guess he was with Aurora and Levi at the house but nothing more.....

I had been confused with all the fighting and trying to read when sick. So if I forgot I said he fell asleep or something I understand. Even all the miss readings I feel I may had done I understand too.

Yes u had him asleep in the car during the fight @Raven

Yes u had him asleep in the car during the fight @Raven
Okay thanks I couldn't remember probable because I fell asleep right after I posted for him last. That much I know probable why sleep was on my brain too.

I'll make a post for him then. And thanks for letting me know you had him go in and is leaning on a wall instead of still in the car.

yes they are in sahiras house and he is asleep still against a wall.

Reactions: Raven
yes they are in sahiras house and he is asleep still against a wall.
Alright well I tried getting him back with the group cause thought Aurora and Levi were speaking with Sharia but um not sure I was right with that after reading the next post with them.... Should I um go back and edit I guess that he didn't wake to seeing really anyone around but smelled something off? Or something like that? I don't think my post to bring Nightfang back in made any since what so ever. That is if I miss understood who was speaking with Sharia...

Status
Not open for further replies.