Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
accepted and no worries im a very calm gm jump right in glad to have you on board! @Nerdygirl12

Name: Kevin Thulu
Species: Son of Cthulu
Affiliations: Linkin Park, Evanescence, Cthulhu
Appearance:(pic or description): Kevin has a green pallor to his skin, much like his father the "dead but dreaming" tentacle beast of destruction. In addition, due to his Cthulhu heritage, his trademark facial tentacles are just starting to grow in (and itch like hell). Kevin has hair that is definitively emo; a black right swept fringe which defines his rebellion against humanity's conventions and norms. However, in order to make himself like his favourite anime hero, Rouroni Kenshin, he used a kitchen knife to give himself an X-Cross nasal bridge scar. On his back, he has green, scaly, webbed wings like his father, as well as red eyes.
Personality: There's something wrong with Kevin. Even though his father is trapped under leagues of ocean in a Non-Euclidean prison of ambiguous design, flights to the South Pacific ocean depths aren't cheap and no decent parenting has been had by this son of Cthulhu. Kevin believes three things. Humanity will die in a blaze of tentacles and agony, everyone who hates anime is stupid and Linkin Park and Evanescence are unmatched in brilliance. He is ready to start making a cosplay katana collection.
small history: Kevin was birthed from the depths of darkness into the chaos and mirth of R'lyeh, the prison to which his father is "dead but dreaming" in his non-euclidean prison of impregnable design. He was found by an old diving couple and brought home with them, as they took pity on such an ugly boy. That is, when they'd stopped trying to use him to make calamari for their fisherman son. Shortly afterwards, Kevin had devoured them and moved onto greater and more evil things. Such as becoming an emo "mosher" who listens to Evanescence and Linkin Park, as well as watches all the anime. Before he turned 18, he learned all the lyrics to every Lucky Star intro.
Other:
-Powers:
1) Magical Girl Guy Transformation: Using the power of the Dagon Gemstone, Kevin can make his face tentacles grow tenfold!
2) Mesmerisation of F'htagn: Those who stare into Kevin's eyes will be dazed temporarily.
3) Madness of R'lyeh: Kevin can manipulate water, and marine life such as squids.

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted join on in when your ready.

Name: "Sammy" (a.k.a. Isis/Nadeshiko/Samael/Alucard/Nyx/Eve/Leviathan) Yamamoto
Species: Archangel/Ancient Dragon/Prince of Hell
Affiliations: God, Lucifer

9bf2d9add40891cd2fd5734b7b4429e957b2b4c8.png~original

Appearance: Usual form is of a tiny, teenage Japanese girl, her long black hair worn in pigtails. Her eyes change from blue to yellow to red depending on whether she is in archangel, dragon, or demon mode. Her true forms are too terrifying for mortal brains to process and beholding them will literally cause heads to explode. Carries a katana and a box cutter.

Personality: The being known as Sammy is unfortunately split into three distinct personalities due to the warring natures of her being.

As the Archangel, Sammy keeps up a front of being sweet and benevolent but underneath is jealous, prideful, and sarcastic. She desires adoration and will do anything to get it. She will swiftly take down any rivals who stand in her way. When pushed, she becomes obsessive and violent.

As the Ancient Dragon, Sammy is incapable of human speech and only speaks in Ancient Dragon dialects (modern dragons can just barely understand her; it's like she's talking in Old English or Shakespearian dialogue). Her appetite increases drastically and she has a particular taste for vampire flesh and seafood. She becomes sluggish and overly affectionate with a disregard for personal boundaries. The Dragon rarely awakens.

As the Prince of Hell, Sammy is rowdy and flirtatious. He uses masculine pronouns in this mode only and generally speaks in a more boyish manner. He especially loves to bully people he finds cute. Despite all this, he is at his most mature and serious and is prone to deep thought as the Prince. Though generally easy-going and laid-back, he is terrifying when you piss him off.

Small History: Sammy is a primordial being from the dawn of the world. She was born as Samael, the archangel of Death. When she rebelled against Heaven, she was trapped in the form of one of the First Dragons and spent many years as a ravenous beast. Eventually her powers began to return to her, but they were twisted from the fall and turned demonic, rendering her into a shape-shifting demon. As a former archangel and dragon, she earned the position of a Prince of Hell. However, the flux of her nature had broken her mind and caused her to manifest as three separate Sammys. All three embarked on a quest to kill the other two sides and become the sole inhabitant of the body.

Sammy has taken many aliases over the years.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Dawn and Raven
Can I assume they're in the house where Chandra and Victor and currently staying?

Accepted! welcome enjoy jump right on in!

sure.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Okay, it might take me a little bit to jump in and I might be a bit slow. I'm rusty.

Okay, it might take me a little bit to jump in and I might be a bit slow. I'm rusty.
Hey Ozzie It's cool. Jade would be more than willing to chat if you like and I may be slow cause of school.

Also I'm excited to finally RP with you.
*the MG well I don't think I really got to*

@Raven

Yeah, we never got to really in MG. I sorta died before that went very far.

@Raven

Yeah, we never got to really in MG. I sorta died before that went very far.
Zelda has gone not as I planned because of school... And yeah I get what you mean I kind of did um in the UMG and in the tale apparently cause of the inactivity. I ended up just tagging a friend and someone else who had fallen behind but we decided to tag t stay in so we wouldn't be killed off.

This will go much better I'm sure. Mikasa is great :3

thank you @Raven and @Ozzie Chanter thank you for all the help in the past with my roleplay fixes i needed done. im glad we get to rp.

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Raven
animeRedheadWine.jpg

Name: She goes by many names but her original name is Sahira Kila Ma-Row
Age: She looks to be about sixteen, though she is much, much, older.
Species: Trickster Demon
Affiliations: She was married once, but her husband died during the early 1700s.
Personality: Sahira has many personalities. Though, her natural self is much like a child. She enjoys music, having fun and science as well as fighting with others.
Small history: Having lived for many years Sahira has made impacts in history. She was a pirate, and assassin, a queen and a country girls. She has lived many lives.
Other: She keeps a variety of hidden weapons on her body. She is also able to manipulate both metal and fire.​

Accepted jump right on in!

Danke. Though, from today onwards I will only be able to reply once I get home. Usually about five hours from now. The government is taking back the school laptops.

alright no worries i dont delete people for not posting.

Any specific thing you want on a cs? I didn't see one in the initial post.

this is the cs it got moved during the updates.
Sorry about that @LeviAckerman97

Name:
Species:
Affiliations:
Appearance:(pic or description):
Personality:
small history:
other:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aedion
Name: Levi Merrick
Species: Wolfblood/ Nephilim Hybrid
Affiliations: The Clave
Appearance:(pic or description): (Below)
Personality: A man of few words, Merrick is a half breed. His mother was nephilim, a shadowhunter, while his father was a wolfblood. He doesn't get song with others well at first, but warms as he gets to know them.
small history: His mother and father were killed by a Greater Demon. Since then, he's devoted himself to killing them as they appear.

image.jpg

Accepted! @LeviAckerman97 i <3 SAO! welcome to the new world jump in whenever your ready.

Reactions: Aedion
Status
Not open for further replies.