Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh im so excited to see raven I love your roleplaying.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
thank you and enjoy. I cant wait

• Love
@Red Velvet Accepted you are welcome to post your ic first post if you would like.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ai
full

Name: Nightfang
Species: Vampire
Affiliations: He's friend Jack I think is what is meant to go here. Google may had given me wrong definition though
Appearance:(pic or description): He often reveals his fangs for they stick out of his mouth slightly but he doesn't always. He may not be able to be in the sun but he does have ways to travel in daylight with the sun out.Black hair red eyes. Likes to at times where a mask to keep his face half hidden.
Personality: He can be rather kind and actually cares of those not of his kind. Serious for it was how he has been raised. He also will see selfless when it comes to seeing those injured unless human, or if they are children, and women. He will fight and was raised as a general chief for a prince. So he won't hold back if in battle unless for practice. WIP/More to come
small history:
vampire Prince has a friend named Rex, and another Tobias. They are his top generals. he wants to be normal and not deal with the life of a vampire lord. he sometimes wonders how the humans can possible get along. He's not the normal vampire prince for he often goers on his own with his two friends or alone. He want's to find purpose for why he must be the next in line king. He'll take control when he must but other than that he has always gone and done the opposite of his parent's wishes so much that he no longer seems to even have a relationship with them.
other:
Theme:
Favorite Music Style: Clam, yet Metal or Rock

full

Name: Cho & Sho
Species: Panther sifters
Affiliations: I think each other fit's here depending on if google explained def right
Appearance:(pic or description):
full

full
Personality:
Caring you see so when he his with his brother, along with loving, and protective. He's his rather smart for he is why the two have been able to get through a lot of struggles together. There are times when he may seem easy to annoy but that's usually Sho's doing. Rather serious on a lot of situations.
More will be added as the RP goes if alright

Caring, kind, shy for Cho is more of the talkative one yet both are quiet at times. He listens most of the time. He will try and protect his brother but sometimes Cho just won't allow him to get hurt. He also can be the one to lighten up the mood a bit because Cho has always been more serious on things.
small history:
The two don't say much about there past being they have bad history with there father and there mother passed away at birth. The two had ran away when they hit eight and Cho takes care of Sho more like an older brother at times being he was born only three minutes earlier
other:
Theme song(s):
Cho's Theme
Sho's Theme
Both's Theme
(The brothers them together may change)

Favorite Music style(s): Techno, Rock, Pop

full

Name: Jade Serena Roth (Demon)
Species: Half dragon, half demon, half human
Affiliations: She hasn't gained any
She has dark blue eyes but when she's mad their blood red. She wears a hoodie to cover her horns and her feet usually are normal like a human's but she can turn to a full demon form and there hooves.
Orientation: Thief (She basically had to be to survive)
Strengths:
Hand to Hand Combat, sneak, pickpocket, lock-pick
Weaknesses:
Anger for it can get the best of her at times and the results don't usually end well.
Range Combat

General Appearance:
Dark blue eyes that when she is angry turn blood red. They also turn blood red if she craves blood.
She often wears a hoodie to try and hide her horns. her feet are usually normal human like feet but when she turns full demon they are hooves and her skin tone becomes black.

Talents:
Meditation, reading, writing
Inabilities:
Trusting others
General Personality:
Doesn't let anyone in or close to her. Kind of hot headed at times over little things. To easy to upset and anger at times. Can be intelligent with ideas but not the greatest.
Inner Personality:
She has been hurt more than once so she doesn't want people to know her. She is afraid that if she does once more it will hurt her and perhaps worse than in the past. She is creative and intelligent. She is curios which has lead her into trouble so now she even tries to restrain that side of herself and much more.
History:
Jade grew up always being called a monster. She knew she was far from normal. Jade never meet her father or mother. She was told her mother died giving birth to her and her father no one really knew; they all just assumed he left. At first some tried to ignore the little things different about Jade. However they never really could; she was always treated much differently by everyone at the orphanage that finally accepted that they would be stuck with her. They often wondered if her tail could be removed but soon Jade made them realize that wasn't an option. When she became five the horns came in which terrified those around her. That's when everyone began to call her monster. As she grew the crowd that seemed to accept her were considered the trouble makers. It was a group in the orphanage that had formed a gang. They all often got into trouble. Then when she lost all her baby teeth they were some that were replaced by fangs. Her nails seemed to be like claws. Then soon even her gang feared her. That was when she began the nickname Demon.
Jade soon chose to leave after learning how even those she began to think were real friends feared her. She for then on chose to never trust someone so easily all because for when she once felt accepted she soon had learned she never truly was. Not long after she turned thirteen and ran away. No one came to look for her and slowly she began a life of crime as a thief to survive. She stole most of the basic needs to live and some things to keep her entertained. She often took hoddies when she felt she needed a new one for the old grew used. They were always either dark blue or black. That way she could stay hidden in the shadows of the streets more easily. Jade has lived for three years on the streets with this life she doesn't expect something better to come. She also at times looks to maybe one day learn why she is like a monster and who her parents were.

Theme song:
Favorite Music style(s): Pop, Gothic,Punk, Metal, Rock

Last edited by a moderator:
night fang accepted welcome to the world.

• Love
Sorry to say but I'm going away for the weekend, so I'll hold off on posting in the IC until I get back late on Monday or early Tuesday. Sorry for the trouble, guys!

oh its no trouble n worries!

awesome all accepted!

• Love
these are auroras swords. demon sword.jpg
angels sword.jpg

• Love
I'm considering joining this, if that's still okay. It's been a while since I last role played so my posts might look kind of crappy, sorry about that.

Thank you. Now I just figure out what creature to bring. There are so many to pick from.

Okay I'm alive. I'll go post. <3

alright sounds great! thank you!

{I apologize for taking so long to get this up. I was feeling awful yesterday. I hope this is acceptable, if not, tell me what I need to fix please.}
Name: Chandra Triton
Age: She appears to be a woman in her late 20s and tells nobody her true age, which is 132.
Affiliations: Valentine Triton, her son.

Personality: Chandra tries to be calm and patient most of the time but often fails. At times she may seem a spoiled brat, at others a mature woman. Depending on the subject you must be careful when speaking to her, as her temper may flare up at the mention of any topic she finds "sensitive". She enjoys her solitude and prefers the company of only two at a time.
small history: In short, Chandra was a spoiled child who was thrown out at the age of 15 and eloped with her lover, Terrence. Soon after she had a child, her husband died and she had to resort to whatever means she could to keep her and her son alive with food and shelter. There was one man who returned to her every night and paid her well for services but by morning she found she couldn't remember the events that took place during the night. This man soon, somehow, grew too attached to Chandra, changed her into a vampire – what she believed to be a monster – and ended up dead because he made the fatal mistake of trying to harm her child. {I apologize, but that was the only way I knew to keep a history like hers short. It's likely that none of my characters will have short bios.}
other: Chandra took to learning many things over the years. She was interested in many forms of art, for instance, music and painting and became very talented. She also usually keeps a knife on her, just in case she needs it.

Name: Valentine Triton – He prefers to be called Victor
Age: He looks 11 but is 117. {My math is likely off here}
Affiliations: His mother, Chandra.

Personality: Valentine is a sweet and quiet boy most of the time. Like his mother, though, he has a bit of a temper. He also prefers his solitude and gets quite uncomfortable around large crowds. He tries to keep most of his thoughts to himself and will only speak his mind around those he's comfortable with.
small history: Valentine was born only a couple of months before his father died. Despite being born to a poor mother, he was a happy child. He was turned into a vampire at the age of only eleven by his mother, fearing she would lose him to an illness.
other: Like his mother, he is talented with many instruments and painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.