Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the link for the ic.

try talking to @Raven or @Nerdygirl12 they are walking your way just have your character walk in to one of them

your welcome.

Yeah very very familiar nice job nailed it!

@Raven do you have anyone open?
Yeah Jade is basically teriffed hoping not to be seen cause of her past experience and demons being attacked. You can run into her.

Or you can run into Cho and Sho who heard a noise and are trying to find it's location.

Both can be interacted with. Just Nightfang is a bit occupied.

@MikasaAckerman12598

*reads last post* Basically similar to if Nightfang was found by the wrong people....
Then it sounds also like one of Jade's old strict teachers before she ran off XD

• Love
Reactions: Raven
I apologize for being so slow. If nothing else comes up my responses should be a bit faster.

Hmmmm, I knew this would happen eventually. You see, I originally started my own character in a port city. Everyone else was in the abandoned town so when I asked to join you I was unable to think of a way to just jumped towns. So I had thought that there might have been an abandoned part of town or something? @Raven

Hmmmm, I knew this would happen eventually. You see, I originally started my own character in a port city. Everyone else was in the abandoned town so when I asked to join you I was unable to think of a way to just jumped towns. So I had thought that there might have been an abandoned part of town or something? @Raven
Oh.... Yeah I started Jade in the abandoned town... So I never new more than about there seeming to be another town but I never had a character there....

*rubs neck* So I don't think for me or Jade it would make any since of where she has been living the past week to be near a rather none abounded town....

I was also trying to get all the groups um connected to be one big group....It gets hard keeping up with so many OCs when there all in different places ya know?

Not really. I find it easier. But oh well. I suppose I could change my post, then.

Post is up. Sorry that it took so long to do.
Your fine I haven't really been on much cause I woke up Friday feeling a bit sick....And cause of a storm been having wifi issues so I myself may be slow.
I hope I haven't caught anything....

@Raven it's ok i understand and i know how tough school can be being in college is very tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.