Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandra continued to look for Nightfang. He couldn't be too far away. When they were in front of the house they had stayed in, Chandra allowed Valentine to go inside to get his stupid pet. She couldn't understand why he liked that bird so much. While he was inside Chandra called out for Nightfang, hoping he might hear her and come to her to ave her the trouble of looking for him.

Nightfang picked up on someone call his name. He turned and headed toward where he heard it figuring it had to be one of the others he met earlier. He at least hope so that way he would know someone had found Victor.

=============================

Jade breathed seeming to panic with the group she practically ran into. She had no idea if they had followed her or not.

Levi listens to the screeching of the demons outside the loft. My wards can't take much more of this. He straps his weapons to his back. He leaves a note for aurora saying, Went outside to handle a noise problem. Be back in soon. Feel free to look around if you want. Levi.

Aurora walks outside and holds her arm and looks at the demons and the demons disentegrates then she falls to her knees gasping and says don't try fighting that many Sir. It does not work well at all.

Levi turns to look at her. This woman is insane. She's gonna kill herself from exhaustion. "Ma'am, go back inside. I've killed Greater Demons in my time. These won't kill me." He pulls his dual swords from his back and launches himself into the midst of the horde.

She says my angels grace is OK right now just let me take care of these for you. She gasped as more light flowed through the demons killing them as both her eyes became black the necklace dimming. She then held her heart her red hair starting to turn black she then went back inside slowly. She sat on the couch. her heart pounding as her necklace stopped glowing but she fell asleep on the couch.

Last edited:
Chandra waited for Valentine to return and kept an eye out for Nightfang, in case he heard her. Her son came down the stairs and out of the house with his pet crow flying beside him. She continued to walk, again making sure Valentine was following, and stopped when Nightfang was in sight. "Nightfang. As you can see, we found Valentine. Thank you for helping."

Nightfang paused from walking as soon as he saw Victor and Chandra. "Yes I'm glad you have." He replied. He then spotted the crow beside Victor. "Is that why you disappeared?" He asked curious.

============================

Jade hated it seemed where she was wasn't the best place. She saw suddenly light being cased destroying near by demons. She gulped. 'Not again' She thought to herself worried she would be found.

============================

Sho and Cho had at some point began to walk. Eventually hearing some commotion just as before. "Quit a lot of activity for such an abandoned looking town hu brother." Cho stated Sho simply gave a nod. Soon the two spotted a bright light and a scream afterwards. Both running to get a better look on the scene.

Valentine nodded. "Well, that's part of the reason." He told him. "I went to find a ring a lost." He pulled it out of his pocket, the ring a little too big to fit securely on his finger. "Mother tells me that my father would've given it to me as a gift and I wanted to find it as soon as possible."

Nightfang gave a nod. "I see. Both must be rather important." He commented. "But I'm glad your alright. Not that you probable couldn't handle yourself. I'm sure you could just fine." He added.

Valentine smiled. He was glad to hear someone say that instead of telling him he was just a child. "Thanks. I think I could've handled myself if anything happened." Despite what his mother always seemed to think. "Also, thank you for helping to look for me."

Nightfang gave a nod. "No problem. Didn't want to not get to say goodbye if I had to move on." He replied and gave a smile. "And I'm sure you could as long of course as it wasn't you being to out numbered. Another reason to look being it seems to be some commotion today with the demons. Even I can't take on to many alone." He explained figuring that might be part of why his mother was worried.

Valentine considered that. True, he could've been too outnumbered if anything else happened today.
"Now, perhaps, you see why I was worried about you." Chandra said to Valentine. 'It's not just because you're a child. It's because of all the events that have happened and I didn't want anything to happen to you."

Nightfang listened and simply gave a nod. "That's normal for a parent." He commented. "And it is also normal for a boy to wish not to always be worried about." He added knowing his parents use to worry all the time on him until he hit the age is is now.

Levi watches as the strange halfling disintegrated many demons and almost collapsed, but more filled their place. Suddenly, a roar that shook the surrounding buildings sounded. The demons parted, and he had a clear view down the street. Lumbering towards him, with a claymore sword in hand that was three stories tall, was a 45 foot tall Greater Demon. It's navy blue hide was glistening with sweat, his sky blue eyes radiating pure evil and malice, his purple cobra tail lashing about, and his cloven hooves cracking the asphalt when he walked. "Oh shit." was all Levi could say.

The wards on the apartment broke and demons flooded it grabbing aurora who was unconscious. They left with her as the Levis focus was on the demon. She awoke in her old house not far from the abandoned village. She awoke her arms restrained her eyes glowing red again and her mother snapped shut your mouth demon!!!!!!!

Reactions: Raven
"Exactly." Chandra and Valentine said simultaneously. Chandra's parents used to be worried about her well being as well. But only as long as she remained their perfect little girl. As soon as she messed up, they took forever to get over it. "Parents always worry about their children, no matter how old or capable they are." Chandra said, starting to like this Nightfang a little more.

Nightfang gave a simple nod. "Yes." He replied. "Um does Aurora know you found him?" Nightfang asked realizing he hadn't seen her with the two. He hoped she wasn't still worriedly looking for Victor.

"Aurora found me." Valentine answered. "I don't know where she is now, though." He frowned, thinking she might have gotten herself in more trouble. Trouble seemed to be addicted to her today. "She tried to help me find my ring, but it ended up being the wrong one." The ring was very similar to his, though. "I hope she didn't find more trouble."

Nightfang nodded. "I hope not too." He replied and sighed. "I also hope it won't find me anytime soon..." He added knowing it usually did soon after he shared his name and someone learned who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.