Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi slowly walks down the alley, sword in hand. He didn't know where the arachnae demon had went that he was hunting, but he smelled it come down here. Just as he was about to take another step, the demon rushes form the shadows on eight legs. Three feet tall, and four feet wide at its widest point, it's pincers could slice a human in half. It knocks him down, and he drops his sword and watches it skitter into the darkness. Pulling a dagger from his arm sheath, he plunges it into its gaping maw, and with a screeching cry that could be heard for blocks, it dies, covering him in black ichor. "That's never gonna wash out," he mutters to himself.

"To find a ring. I lost it somewhere and I need to get it back." Valentine tells her. "It was a gift from my father." At least, that's what his mother told him. She'd told him that was the ring he would've been given as a gift when he turned fourteen. "At least, that's what mother told me. I'm not exactly sure where I lost it but I hope it's still there."

She says ok giv me one second she says have you worn it at all yet? Aurora says one second keep looking victor she took off running towards the screeching. her ears covered her demon side making her run to the demons aid as her angel side told her to kill the demon she heard screech.

Valentine was just about to answer her question but then, apparently, Aurora seemed to suddenly find something of greater importance. Whatever was making that horrible screeching. As much as he wanted to find that ring, he hated the thought that Aurora could be getting herself into more trouble. He didn't want to give his mother any real reason to worry about his safety but what is Aurora was doing something incredibly stupid that could get her harmed? He'd be incredibly stupid to follow her. Valentine came to a decision and started to follow Aurora.

Aurora ran until she stood in front of levi one of her eyes black the other red and her angels grace necklace showing. she sank to her knees the smell told her the demon was dead. she held her head in pain saying ow ow ow ahhhhhh she screamed remembering the demons and her parents as about fifty demons swarmed around them and she fell her eyes flashing between black and her pale pale blueish white that showed her angelic side.

"Why do I always have to be incredibly stupid?" Valentine murmured to himself. He really should stop caring so much sometimes. If he could he wouldn't be in stupid situations like this one, surrounded by so many demons. He'd had quite enough of demons today.

Sahira remained silent as the schreech reached her ears. It was a few blocks away, further from the beach front street, but she could hear it. However, it seemed that humans had horrible hearing. Or no one cared. These days if a scream was heard no one dared to find its source. They were afraid of their own kind. A new low for the human species. Sighing softly, she stood up, leaving her drink on the bench top. Picking up her bag she turned and began walking towards the inhuman sound. At least, that's what she thought. In all her life she had never heard a human make such a noise.

Levi stared in awe as the demons swirled around him. "Shit!" He yells. Picking up his sword and snarling, he strikes out at the first one to go by, a many tentacled Moloch demon. He continues to fight while the woman on the floor screams in pain.

After killing the demons, he talks back towards her. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You almost for us killed!"

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
She said im sorry I heard the demons screech and came to see if you needed help. She got up her one eye black the other pale white. Her cape was torn revealing her horns and her angelic wings she says Victor your mother is looking for you. She is at your old house head there and you will find her. She tossed him the ring saying I found it while we were walking I believe it's the one you were looking for. She then said and im sorry for trying to help. I didn't think the demons had found me yet. She apologized to Levi then walked away her wings dragging on the ground. She supposed she would let the demons capture or kill her next time then maybe she wouldn't screw up everytime she went to help someone. She made it to a small building a block away from Levi and collapsed in the door it was a pharmacy she began to look for the medicine that would stop this demon bite from spreading.

Levi follows her. He says, "Im sorry, okay? I shouldn't have snapped. I appreciate your help, but it was only one arachnae demon." He follows her to the pharmacy and watches as she collapses. It was then he saw the bite of a demon on her shoulder. "Shit! Hang on." He lifts her up, and carries her back to his apartment, but it liked more like a loft, with a window looking out over the city.

He lays her down on the couch and goes to a closet and starts pulling out med supplies.

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
Her royalty mark was revealed as it fade more from her wrist. she says careful the mark is like a tracker the demons always know where i am. she held her shoulder then said im half demon and angel a halfling. so some meds wont work sir. she gritted her teeth in pain her fangs dug into her lip causing her lip to bleed. im sorry for being stupid earlier i just wanted to help but the demons my parents sent after me just followed me to you.

"These aren't normal meds. I'm a halfling too. Nephilim, and wolf blood. These will work on any supernatural. Now, hold still." He walks over with a syringe. "This is a tincture that will cure any thing. It will draw out the poison, but it will feel like fire in your veins." With that, he injects it into to her, about one inch from the bite.

She gasped, her eyes began to glow red and she bit her lip making it bleed from the pain. she tryed not to move and closed her eyes and then spoke in levi's mind and said thank you for the medicine. i appreciate the help.

Valentine examined the ring closely, checking every detail. He shook his head in disappointment. This isn't his ring. Maybe his mother found it? He went to the location Aurora described and found his mother in the living room. "Hello, Aurora said you were looking for me." He stayed quiet while his mother came to him and held out an object in her hand. The ring he had lost. "You were looking for this, no doubt." She said calmly. "Valentine, don't run off like that. You're""I know, mother." He interrupted. "And I'm sorry." She nodded. "Let's just go tell the other one you were found."

Nightfang didn't seem to have any luck finding the boy. He wondered if Aurora had. So then he left finding the half demon, dragon he smelled from earlier making him pause his path. He noticed the girl quickly stand and seem to try to run off. He sighed and followed once more soon seeing the others. The girl then ran trying to pass them at her speed she appeared more like a demon that a dragon.

Jade had been sitting still not deciding on what she wished to do for a hunt then she saw a man. After a moment when he looked to her she noticed fangs and stood quickly moving to run. She didn't realize that she passed a few from earlier who she was first frighted by for they were fighting demons. She keep running hoping to not be attacked then had to stop out of breath and her hoves in too much pain.

Chandra left the house, making sure Valentine was following. Nightfang should be close by and if not it was because he already guessed Valentine had been found. Still, she at least wanted to thank him for trying to find her son.

Having dealt with angels before, he was accustomed to mind links. Your welcome. I'm Levi, by the way. Would you like a sedative or painkiller?

She says I would love both if you would allow me. also can i stay here for a little while to recover? She says again I'm aurora I'm sorry again for the trouble I caused you earlier.

Last edited:
That's fine. Here they are. This loft has wards around it to keep demons out. Feeling a flash of panic over the mind link, he reassures her, only pure demons. Halflings such as us and warlocks are safe.

Reactions: Rena Okumara
she took the stedative and the pain killer and mumbled thank you. she slowly began to fall asleep on the couch. she began to whine alittle as her dream started and the small birthmark glowed demons could be heard swarming around the building. her dream got orse and she tossed and turned alittle. her blood tablets holder fell onto the floor and they spilled everywhere. more demons swarmed outside they all wanted her gone and dead. she calmed down although inside her dream she was fighting countless enemies and then her angels grace glowed lighting up the whole room. she was activating it in her sleep. the whole apartment began to fill with holy light and then she awoke and grabbed the necklace with her good arm and clutched it making the light die down. she then sighed her eyes showing fear she could hear them all around the building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.