Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hopefully." Chandra said slowly. "I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Considering all that's already happened." She wondered how long they would actually stay here and how much they'd have to deal with if they did. So far, they had to deal with an insane injured girl, demons and losing her son. What else could happen? A storm? More demons? "I think we'd all be incredibly lucky to get through this day without two or three more things happening."

Nightfang gave a nod. "Yes I also think before night I need to move before I am found." He stated. He felt today had been interesting yes but also risky now that he has been discovered.

Chandra agreed. "Yes, you should and so should we." She saw no reason to stay in this run down town. There was also no reason for him to stay here now that so many knew exactly what he was. Sure, three people weren't too many but maybe for him it was enough to be considered risky. "It was a pleasure to meet you." Then, she was curious. "When you leave here, where will you be going?"

Nightfang nodded. "A pleasure meeting both of you as well." He replied then thought on her question. "I never really know other than away from home honestly." He replied. "Sometimes I may to get my friends but they are rather busy when I last left saying we would one day meet again." He answered truly not sure where he would go. Those he met weren't even the risk but the fact many demons had been coming here that was why he must leave.

Chandra listened to his answer and thought about something. Where would she go? Anywhere would be better than this dump. And she supposed Nightfang would also find a better town, as well. Maybe they'd briefly cross each other's paths again. He was the only person she met in years that she actually liked, even a little bit. "I guess we should be going, then." Whatever happened to Aurora, if anything, was no longer any of her business.
"Could we accompany you a little?" Valentine asked quietly, he was feeling quite shy all of a sudden and he didn't know why.

Jade hated it seemed where she was wasn't the best place. She saw suddenly light being cased destroying near by demons. She gulped. 'Not again' She thought to herself worried she would be found.​

Sahira yawned. She could see some of the commotion ahead of her. It looked like there was a fight and by the sounds of it, a few shadows were dead. Sighing softly, she shook her head. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to check it out. Turning a corner, she decided to get on her way. It was never a good idea to stay in one spot for long. As she walked down the alley way she kept her eyes to the ground, trying not to trip on the rubbish there.

Pulling his swords from their sheaths, he walks slowly towards the demon. It's says in his mind in a rasping voice, I am the Gleam Eyes, The Blue Eyed Demon. I will destroy you. Levi laughs and replies, "Not today!" He launches himself at the demon, taking him by surprise.

Aurora growled as her mother smacked her cheek and yelled shut up demon no one is there for you stop resisting and just give up your grace and become one of the mindless demons like your father. her eyes began to close her mind falling into the mind control magic her mother was using.

87 minutes later...

Levi pants from exhaustion. The demon was dead, and his hordes gone. He walks back inside, and sees aurora missing. Finding a piece of her hair, he uses a tracking rune to find her. She was in a nearby village. He straps on some extra weapons, steps outside, and takes off running.

she was limp against the restraints on the wall her grace dimming more and more by the second. her mother yelling STUPID DEMON GIVE IN! GIVE IN! aurora's one eye was fully black like a demons the other half black and slowly turning blacker. she mumbles a fake mother how did i know to expect all of this! she says dad only ever cared about me ad you killed him after i was born! she growled as the necklace broke her grace fell towards the ground her mother pulling the grace basically out of auroras body with her magic alone.

Bursting into the house like a whirlwind, Levi spins his swords, pinning the woman who was hurting aurora to the wall after stabbing her through the shoulder. Taking the grace from her hand, he clips it back onto auroras neck and watches as her eyes go back to normal. Turning to the woman, he levels his sword at her throat. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now," he growls at her.

Aurora mumbles levi? her eyes closed her body exhausted completely her features all were normal once again but she was completely limp against the cuffs holding her restrained to the wall. her breathing going slowly back to normal as a human looking demon walked in and said boy let me handle this one may i borrow your sword. auroras breathing hitched at the scent she mumbled daddy...... the woman says john your alive kill him that demon must die!

Levi smelled th man before he walked in. Demon. Or at least a demon halfling. He turns back to the woman. "You haven't answered my question." He swings his sword, and severs the chains holding aurora to the wall. He catches her as she falls.

she instantly curls into levi her whole body shaking. she was cold and scared, the man says you dont deserve to live anastasia you attempted to fully turn our daughter the thirst already tempts her enough! the mom says the only thing a dead me would do is give our daughter more angels grace which she needs but im not willing to part with mine and to the halfling i take my leave now. anastasia floods the room with light blinding john and aurora moves quickly and takes levis sword and impales her mother saying dont hurt dad she bites anastasia and gasps but keeps drinking her wings open and begin to glow finally healing fully. she then fell to her knees and fell to the ground the mom limp a few feet from anastasia smiling and holding the glass necklace that was around auroras neck she began to bend down and placed it on the ground and goes to stamp on it to shatter it. Aurora was now curled in a ball breathing heavy her red hair turning pitch black her horns growing longer.

Last edited:
Chandra listened to his answer and thought about something. Where would she go? Anywhere would be better than this dump. And she supposed Nightfang would also find a better town, as well. Maybe they'd briefly cross each other's paths again. He was the only person she met in years that she actually liked, even a little bit. "I guess we should be going, then." Whatever happened to Aurora, if anything, was no longer any of her business.
"Could we accompany you a little?" Valentine asked quietly, he was feeling quite shy all of a sudden and he didn't know why.
Nightfang listened and nodded. "Yes I suppose." He replied knowing the three may meet again but more than likely he would be heading his own way. He always went somewhere new it would seem. Then when he began to think where he perhaps would end up he paused his thoughts for Victor's question. "I don't see why not. Unless of course your mother minds?" He replied and gave a small smile. He wondered what made Victor seem quiet suddenly.

Sahira yawned. She could see some of the commotion ahead of her. It looked like there was a fight and by the sounds of it, a few shadows were dead. Sighing softly, she shook her head. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to check it out. Turning a corner, she decided to get on her way. It was never a good idea to stay in one spot for long. As she walked down the alley way she kept her eyes to the ground, trying not to trip on the rubbish there.
Jade not looking where she was going but more behind her didn't see the girl she soon found herself bump into and fell. She bit her lip and looked up seeing she didn't meet a wall. "I'm sorry" She stated and hoped the girl wouldn't notice to much of her demonic appearance but knew that probable wasn't possible.

======================================

Cho heard more commotion this time inside a building he believed. He motioned for Sho to follow the two moving seeming to catch a glimpse of something but unsure what.

Chandra was about to say no but then she look the look on Valentine's face and hesitated. But what reason did they have to go with him? He said he didn't mind and it also wouldn't hurt to have a little company for a while longer. As long as the company wasn't Aurora. "Sure, we can go with him. If he doesn't mind."

Jade not looking where she was going but more behind her didn't see the girl she soon found herself bump into and fell. She bit her lip and looked up seeing she didn't meet a wall. "I'm sorry" She stated and hoped the girl wouldn't notice to much of her demonic appearance but knew that probable wasn't possible.​

Sahira paused, looking down at what she had bumped into. A girl, or more likely, a demon. Not fully, she could tell, but a demon all the same. "No, no," she whispered, offering a hand to her, "I should have been looking where I was walking."

Getting fed up with the woman called Anastasia, Levi flips his seraph sword, called Cassiel, and slices her throat with it. Golden ichor tainted brown flows freely. "Fallen angels are no better than demons." He says. Suddenly, a rumble was heard deep in the house. "Oh shit. That's not good." Sweeping aurora over his shoulder and shoving John in front of him, they make it out of the house just as it collapses.

Aurora says levi she looked up slowly and saw two small glass necklaces in levis shirt pocket she says mothers grace? john says thank you sir for killing her i couldnt have done it. my wife had become corrupt.

"Your welcome. Although I can't believe I just killed an angel, albeit a fallen one. And what are you? A demon or a halfling?" Levi says in his blunt manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.