Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
aurora bowed then said i should be going she covered up a small gash on her arm saying most royalty are hunting me down my mother and father sent them after me so i would die.

Nightfang looked at the girl not sure what to say and saw the male. He glanced to Aurora and once more one of his friends words came to his mind. But what if I don't want to drink just anyone? He had once asked when they were still young for a vampire. Well Nightfang your father would say you might disappoint. So? Nightfang had asked. Well let's change the senrio. What if someone who finds you learns your a prince and has feels they have to feed you. I don't see your point Rex. Well my point is you must be kind and seem grateful either way no mater what. Now I get if it's a kid you will feel you have to decline which then it should be alright. Till then I don't know use your prince powers or something. Fine he had replied.

He then moved to feed letting his eyes glow it didn't take but a moment for both to be close to dry but neither were dead. He hen cleaned his lips before turning. "You don't have to go if my parent's were hunting someone I guarantee it's me." He explained.

She says no they are hunting me that's why those demons always appear they are the royal servants to my parents she showed a small royal birthmark on her wrist. It was a small heart that had a demon tail and a halo with red wings she says since I ran away they want me back. She says but they are also giving up hope of finding me and the mark has begun to fade so I'm not royalty anymore my parents told me I would never be royalty and I was a disgrace to the family.

Chandra didn't know Aurora's parents but she already loathed them. They were people she'd never want to meet. And, if she did, she'd probably have to resist the constant urge to stab them both. What kind of parents do such things? Anyway, where was her son? Probably gone back to the house they'd stayed in to get his stupid pet. But, if it turned out he wasn't there she'd have to search the whole town for one child. "I'll be back, maybe. Valentine walked off." She left the two to go find her son, where ever he was.

Aurora says i understand make sure he is ok please mam he is such a sweet boy and very caring i would be proud of him.

Chandra heard Aurora's words as she walked off and smiled to herself. She wondered, if she couldn't find Valentine, if Aurora might help find him. She wished he wouldn't walk off like that. Sure, he is a vampire but he's also stuck in a child's body. It would be easy for someone or something to harm him if he were too careless.

Nightfang was quiet and listened then gave a nod. "Mine call me a disgrace but they haven't claimed disowning me probable because I'm an only child and apparently next in line." He replied and sighed. "But I still say there more worried about finding me and keeping peace between the two other vampire kings who homes are rather close to ours which are the greater threats. Thankfully we learned my friend Rex is one's long lost son and so then it really is only one king we must worry about." He explained. Then hearing the mother who's child apparently walked off her looked seeing she already began to head in search for him. "I hope you find him if not feel free to let me know I wouldn't mind looking for him. As long as you wouldn't mind my help of course." He called.

Aurora says i would love to help look for the kid if you cannot find him. she says wow im sorry nightfang.

Chandra continued to search, her worry increasing each passing minute. Where the hell did that boy walk off to? How didn't she notice him walking off? There was no response when she called his name, either. Did something happen in that short time or is he simply ignoring her? If something did happen, the chances of anything bad happening today seemed incredibly high, then what?

Aurora bowed then sat and leaned against the wall she was feeling weak for some reason and she soon found out a demon had bitten her and it was not doing her any good. she grabbed a small syringe out of her pocket and jabbed it into her leg and drained the liquid into her blood which would hold off the poison until she could find a medicine store in this abandoned town. she stood then and dropped the needle then said i need to go find a pharmacy so i must go now.

Sahira leant back to stare at the skies above. It was a clear day, few clouds scattered about and blue skies. Flocks of birds continued on with their lives. Tearing her gaze away, she looked about the street. Humans busy with their lives travelled past. Some in vehicles, others by foot. One boy in particular zoomed past on a scooter, quickly followed by his mush slowly younger sister. Sitting up once more she took a sip of her drink and rested her head on her hand. The stool wasn't very comfortable, but it was better than being stuck in a crowded café. Safer, too, if anyone suspected her identity.

"Where would a one hundred and seventeen year old boy go?" Chandra murmured to herself as she continued her search. There didn't seem to be many places Valentine would be interested in going to, completely bored out of his mind or not. Giving up, she decided it would be best if she asked one or both of the decent people she met today and ask them for help so she headed back to where she last saw them. "I have no idea where that boy could be. I'd appreciate it if you helped me find him."

Nightfang shrugged. "You get use to it but thanks." He had replied then grew quiet in thought soon seeing the mother vampire return. Hearing her question he nodded. "The child couldn't have gone to far could he?" He replied then moved to help. "Where would you wish me to look first?" He asked.

======================

Jade was quiet not sure what she should do. She walked carefully on her burned feet and sniffed trying to find something that might work for food.

Chandra thought for a moment. Maybe he went inside of an abandoned house in search of something? He did mention losing an item or two somewhere. "In one of the houses we previous stayed in." She suggested and gave very specific directions to the two houses. She could check out the other buildings she'd missed, not that they visited many.

Nightfang nodded and went to begin his search heading toward the first house Chandra named. He began to look for the boy. "Um Victor?" He called.

Chandra walked to one of the few nicer houses they visited. She'd only come to this place to see what may have been left behind. What? The owners certainly didn't care enough to take it with them. "Valentine?" No response, she called again as she moved through the house and there was no response. Not here, then.

Nightfang continued to move through the house. "Victor?" He called again then once more. He wasn't sure where the boy might be.

Aurora ran around and yelled victor!!!!!!! she could faintly smell victor she followed his sent he still had some of her blood on his hands and she ran to victor yelling victor wait up!

Valentine stopped as he heard Aurora call his name. He turned to face her and sighed. His mother got worried about him and they had clearly been looking for him. He wasn't even gone that long. Oh well. His mother would worry every second he was out of her sight and Valentine wished she'd stop treating him like a poor, defenseless child. Sure, he had the body of one but age wise he wasn't a child at all.

She ran to his side saying where are you headed victor? I say I will go to. Her eyes showing truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.