Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandra frowned. She knew exactly how it felt to be thrown out by your parents and called unforgivable things. To be treated like all the years you spent with them meant absolutely nothing and how cruel life could be after that. "That's horrible." She said softly, for once actually caring about this girl. "No parents should do that. Nobody who throws a child out on their own like that should even have the honor of being called 'mother' and 'father'." She was sounding a bit angry now and she worked to calm herself. "Like Valentine said" She honestly didn't care if her son hated his real name, that was the name she gave him and that was what she would call him. "Don't worry about it. And don't you ever let us see you do something that insane again. Taking so many tablets without blood or water. What were you thinking?"

she says ive been living off tablets since i was thrown out of the house as a kid they are supposed to be a blood substitute and i thought taking a ton wouldnt hurt me but it does. she says ive had to teach myself how to find food but never caught anything because the smell of the tablets drove all creatures away. she says that was the first real blood ive had in at least 15 years. thank you!

Chandra was a little skeptical about how long she had been taking those tablets. Surely, at some point, she would've figured out those tablets could harm her if she took too many without blood or water? Everything has a limit but apparently Aurora couldn't figure that out. It was just a good thing Valentine had been so eager to help. Had it not been for him, Chandra probably would've never thought of her again. "You should really be thanking Valentine." She told Aurora. "Had it not been for him, you might still be on the ground."

Valentine nodded, agreeing with his mother. He knew that his mother didn't care about Aurora until she talked about being thrown out the way she was. It was cold, cruel and Valentine was glad he never had to experience that. "I'm just glad you're fine." He tells Aurora quietly, smiling at her. "But, please, do call me Victor. I hate Valentine."

she says victor i owe you my life you really saved me back there i should be dead but you saved me she hugged valentine saying thank you repeatedly.

Valentine was uncomfortable being hugged by someone he barely knew but he understood her gratitude and didn't stop her. "You're welcome." He said quietly with a wide smile. He wondered why Aurora was thrown out in the first place but thought asking the question would be beyond rudeness. "Just, please, please, please don't do that again. I don't know what I would've done had something happened to you."

she nodded and said i wont do it again i promise. she let go of valentine then yelled get behind me demons came running towards her and she pulled out both her swords and charged them.

Nightfang finally seemed to make his way back once more running. He had moving rabbits and squirrels. Then seeing the man near by knew he had been beat but he didn't think that was a bad thing. "Well it would appear I'm a bit late." He commented. "You feeling better?" He asked looking to Aurora.

==================================

Demon was a bit tried of just standing looking at the group in front once more she walked a bit more back to the alley more like a growl from her stomach was what drove her away. She still wasn't sure if she wished to be seen. Jade sighed. "Great what will I do? I'm getting tired of having to go find a snack...." She then wondered if she had some chips or something on her.

==================================

Cho and Sho weren't sure if the group had begun speaking to them once more. Their thoughts were where might that girl have gone? Was she alright. Neither of the boys seemed to state anything just looked to each other as if knowing what the other brother thought. They would need to possible excuse themselves and go looking for her. But how?

Valentine sighed. Why couldn't this one moment last a little longer? Some demons just had to ruin it. He took out the knife he had strapped to the inside of his vest in case they came at him and his mother took out both her knife and her whip. Satisfying his hunger would have to wait until later.

(Well I did not realize about the demon attack until now... So um excuse Nightfang for not reacting sooner. I was half asleep at somepoint after vollyball practice)

Nightfang realized he must had asked a rather dumb question seeing other demons. He sighed and dropped the animals knowing he would have to hunt them later. He pulled out his sword the blade meant for his kind's prince.

Ancient%20Warrior%20Sting%20Sword%20Of%20Frodo%20Baggins.jpg

The blade he had keep on his side but in a black Sheath to blend in with his cloak.

Aurora bowed saying your a prince im so sorry protect the royalty she attacked the demon her swords turning them to ash in seconds.she then said im alright now give the animals to the mother and child my lord. i will find you a feast im sorry for not realizing it sooner. she had begun to fall for him but she knew she wasnt allowed now.

Nightfang blinked he always hated when he had to reveal himself unless it was around his two good friends. He still moved swiftly killing one of the demons who had not been noticed. "It's alright I didn't want you to know sooner or even now." He replied then looked to the mother and Child and back to Aurora. "And no need to go to a lot of trouble just cause I'm a vampire prince." He added. "But I do agree they need more food first. My list unlike my fathers is injured first, then women and children. Me last." He said then pulled his hood a bit better over his face for the light not to reach it. He swiftly grabbed back up the animals who hadn't managed to get away being they seemed to stay.

she says im sorry i shouldnt have leaned against you sir its against a rule. she bowed then said can you keep them safe please.

Nightfang moved a hand. "Don't worry about it you weren't well for one. And if I have to return home and I'm asked I'll have one of my friends make up something about them being here and it was them so no harm will be done." He replied. Then nodded. "As long as no one turns me in I can protect them yes." He added.

she nods and says give them the animals and i will fetch you some real blood of a human.

Chandra put her whip away and knife. So, this man was a prince, huh? Well, at least he wasn't expecting special treatment because he wasn't getting any, at least not from her. "Thank you for your help." She told him. Those animals would do for now.

Nightfang gave a small bow of his head. "Glad I could help" He answered then looked to Aurora. "Um you don't have to really... Unless you really want. I was fine with finding myself something." He replied he then rubbed his neck.

she mumbled sir its not a bother youve helped me when you didnt have to and i appreciate it. she knew him being royalty meant after today she could no longer even be his friend without possibly getting killed for it.

"Well you if you feel you must as my friend Rex says you have to do what you really feel you have to do I guess.... But um can you call me Nightfang instead of sir? Sir is to formal and so would be prince... I mean it's what I try to have most people call me." He explained knowing so far only Tobias and Rex had ever called him by his first name only. He just didn't feel as relaxed when people said sir or prince he wasn't sure why.

she said ok nightfang i will try to remember that she took off running and found a human boy whoch she bit. she drank and drained the boy needing alittle more and she would have to go to the pharmacy and buy some tablets to drink she then captured a human girl and a male in his 20s. she dragged them back for nightfang.

Chandra stood back and listened to the conversation. Why does Aurora care so much that this man is royalty? She certainly didn't care and, apparently, neither did Valentine who now looked just a little bored, maybe even disappointed that he didn't get to stab one of those demons. He'll have plenty of opportunities to use that knife later. She glanced at the humans Aurora just had to catch for this prince. She was being too nice, even if he did help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.