Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
=^.^= 'Course you can, luvable. I'm just watching you guys, as my inbox gets full of notifications. No offense, it's amusing, in a way.

We do talk quite a bit in here, don't we? Like, ten times more then we actually RP XD

Yes, yes Cookie, I know you know. On the subject of animals, I do so like my kitties! A nice big white tiger or a fast cheetah, I want one.....

I can tell. By the way, feels kinda weird just having 3 people RPing here, anyone knows where the other are?

On another note, anyone here likes the Mortal Instruments?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just don't wanna have to PM them XD

Oh yeah? Ha, she will rip her to pieces without even moving XD

Omg DRAMA! I love starting drama. Layne you best not break D's heart! Or well... at least break it gently... I feel terrified for him now... Such suspense.

Datenshi just wants to have his throat ripped out, doesn't he?

She doesn't have her own boy toy T^T

I can barely keep up either XD

Dearie! Sorry, show quote and stuff XD

Annnnyway, I should probably do that... Usually I just type it up and then refresh before I post :)

Datenshi just wants to have his throat ripped out, doesn't he?

No... He wants you to feel about him the way he feels about you... Like any love-sick person... Eh, demon...

Well, she did notice that he kissed her.

She just reacted... demonically ^^

I'll try that. But I think it's best if I called it a night. Tamara will cause trouble tomorrow. Night!

The both of you are just insane... Completely insane XD Alyss is just all "WTF is wrong with these people???"