And Just When We Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

Dante sighs lightly and fixes his eyes on the darkening sky. "Now what shall we do, miss Fallen? You have tackled me to the ground and you're on top. Whatever happens next is really up to you."

Asura shrugs. "Call me whatever you want." She says, crossing her arms over her chest.

Raylin nods thoughtfully but chooses not to reply to the girl. "Spaghetti sounds good..." She trails off, unsure of what to say next.

Fallen hums as she ponders what to do next, she sits up on Dante's chest and looks down on him, for the first time more carefully. Trying to remember each detail on his face, and noticing every speckle of color in his eyes. She sighs and rolls into the grass beside him, her gaze resting on the faint outline of the moon in the sky. "I'm sorry, I'm quite an indecisive girl." Fallen tells him, playing with a few blades of grass as they blew in the light wind.

"I'd prefer to call you by your name."
Ray informs the girl whilst standing up bringing Raylin with him, he leads them into the kitchen once more. Letting go of the grasp he had on Raylin, Ray strides over to the pot of sauce and spaghetti, scooping out three bowls, he then places each of the bowls on the table. "But, anyway...Let's eat." he says pulling out two of the chairs and then sitting down in the third.

Dante chuckles lightly. "Well, I suppose that's one thing we've got in common...." He trails of, rolling his head to the side to peer at her. It's been awhile since he was able to just lay in the grass, to relax with someone beside him at ease and not have to get up and run away at a moments notice. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Asura follows them into the kitchen and takes a seat in one of the chairs Ray had pulled out. "Asura." She murmurs her name softly and takes a small bite of spaghetti. She'd never eaten anything like it before. Of course, the combination of her blood added to that of the blood from the fridge and the spices that had been added as well amplified the taste of the sauce, making it almost heavenly to Asura's taste buds.

Raylin takes a seat beside Ray, a small smile forming on her mouth. Taking a bite, her smile widens. "This is really good chef Ray." She comments between bites.

Fallen lets out a slow breath and closes her eyes in a calming manner, her fingers continue to play with the grass at her side. Her mind wanders backward letting it play her own movie back of all the happenings that occurred today. She smiles unknowingly at certain memories and nibbles at her bottom lip at others. Fallen turns to lay on her side, she strokes the grass gently but refuses to look up at Dante for a fear of blushing on accident. She didn't understand why this new fear was growing, but it was growing fast.

Ray gives a couple nods for thanks and continues eating silently, he hadn't had company for dinner in a long while and wasn't used to the normal chatter that went along with it, so he remained quiet.

"What are you thinking about?" Dante asks curiously while studying Fallen's face. It's pretty apparent that she's got something on her mind yet he's just not sure what it is. "Oh I know what you're thinking about. You're trying to blush aren't you?" He roles over onto his side and wraps his arm around her waist, pulling Fallen's petite body close to his own. "Don't worry my beauty. Your cute little blushing face is probably adorable. My heart will surely melt when I get to see it." Dante murmurs seductively. His new mission has now become to make Fallen blush.

Fallen let out a low childish moan-like sound and covered her face quickly with her hands, "I don't like blushing, it's one of my many phobias." she told him through her hands. Who did this guy think he was? Being all...Cute and....Stuff. Whatever he was trying, Fallen was not going to have it.

Finishing his meal, Ray slowly stood up and brought his plate to the sink, then quietly began putting the rest of the stuff away in plastic bowls to stow away in the fridge.

THE ARTIFICIAL SUN SETS IN THE SKY AND THE UNCHANGING MOON REPLACES IT WITH EASE. ALL OF THE STUDENTS HAVE EATEN THEIR DINNER AND RETURNED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ROOMS. AS NIGHT TURNS TO DAY AND THE SUN RISES ONCE MORE, HUMANS GRADUALLY BEGIN TO ENTER IMMORTAL ACADEMY. GUNS, ROCKETS, AND GRENADES EXPLODE, SLOWLY SETTING THE CAMPUS ABLAZE. TERROR AND FLAMES IN THE AIR, THE STUDENTS WAKE UP TO THE SUDDEN COMMOTION.

Dante wakes up to the sound of gunshots and explosions. Immediately, he rushes into Asura's room beside his own and wakes her up. "Asura get up now! Something is happening!" He screams before foolishly departing from his younger sister's side and waking Fallen. "Fallen! Get up now!" Another close by shot is fired and Dante ducks due to his instinct. Frantically glancing around, he attempts to find something, anything, he'll be able to use to cut his flesh should the need arise.

The sound of her brother's panicked voice awakens Asura immediately. She climbs out of bed and rushes out of the dorm, in a desperate attempt to find the cause of the shit going on around her.

One by one, the humans fire their guns and throw their grenades. Unfazed by the explosions, each of them begin to search for their main target; the dorms. And their they'll find the beings they were sent to assassinate.

Fallen's eyes shoot open at the sudden commotion and the sounds of Dante's voice, without thinking her force field blazes from her, lucky for Dante it goes right through him, otherwise he probably would've gone right through the wall. "Um, uh...I think I've got an idea!" she jumps up to her feet, looking around briefly, her force field disappears, and two purple spheres appear in each of her palms. Sprinting out of her room, Fallen dashes for the roof, once at the top she runs to its center. Positioning her wrists together above her head with her palms facing upward, her force field burst upward and surrounds the school, it's weakening her, but if she focuses she's able to keep it up. Now all they had to deal with were those inside the dorm already, for any student who ran outside it...Well they are left to fend for themselves...

Three humans form a line and march their way toward the defenseless Asura that is now trapped outside the dorm, without hesitation they fire a round of bullets toward her, one guy (a complete idiot) misses and hits the force field causing several bullets to backfire and kill him.

Dante notices Fallen's forcefield surround the school. He then sees the men firing at his sister. Rushing toward her, he sees her fall to the ground. Coming to a dead stop, Dante falls to his knees. Burrowing his face in his hands, a bullet skims his shoulder, giving him a minor cut. His blood lashes out of his body, attacking every human inside or outside of Fallen's barrier. His blood only misses a few of the humans who continue to try to attack him. Dante stands, bloodlust in his eyes. "So you bastards try to kill me after killing my sister? Well that's not very nice. ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE HERE! AND THERE'S NOT ONE FUCKING THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!" He charges towards the humans closest to him, a blood sword in hand, and slashes at them, killing them instantly. Overhead, crimson clouds form and begin to rain blood, hard. Within seconds, the raining blood has risen to Dante's waist and it continues to trickle. Large towers form and begin a beautiful yet deadly tune. Dante turns to blood and disappears, only to reappear in front of Fallen just before several humans open fire at her. His body easily takes the bullets, dropping Dante to his knees even though none of the bullets seem to have hit any vital points. The humans die on the spot, Dante's tune having driven them insane and killing them. A malicious cackle escapes Dante's mouth just before he collapses onto solidified blood. "That's what you bastards get for killing my sister." He murmurs before blacking out.

The blood surrounding Asura's lifeless body deteriorates her form. Her retreating soul is carried away by the blood in the air and fed to Dante's unconscious body, expanding the time he has left to live at the moment by a few days at most.

All of the humans killed merely fall to the ground, their bodies littering the ground. All those still alive begin to run toward the entrance, hoping to escape with their lives. Some branch off from the main mob and run directly into the purple forcefield, their lives ending immediately.

Fallen's eyes tear up at the sight of Dante's broken body, her tears begin to fall more rapidly, but in a sudden rush of anger, her eyes light up in a bright purple color, the whites of her eyes completely disappearing. Her force field expands further across all of the regions, taking out every human still breathing for good. Her purple force field begins flashing as Fallen becomes light headed, dropping to her knees, the force field disappears completely, Fallen moans in exhaustion, dragging herself over to Dante's body she flips him over onto his back and cradles his head in her lap. More tears fall from her eyes, slowly she places her hand over Dante's wounded chest, and soon enough her palm is engulfed in a purple light. Fallen closes her eyes, knowing that once she starts healing Dante, there's no chance she can stop herself, and there's no way she'll be able to live through it. But she does it anyway.

A hooded figure strides across the hardened blood, ignoring all of the bodies, and flanked by two younger boys. Peering upwards, he finds a purple light radiating from the roof of a building. Grabbing ahold of the two behind him, they seem to disappear, only to reappear beside the girl. Pushing the girl to the side, he manages to stop the purple glow radiating from her palms. "Sorry. But I refuse to allow you to kill yourself for the sake of this idiot. I'll fix him." The man says in a strong, masculine voice. He then takes the fallen boy in his arms and the vanish, leaving the girl and the two younger boys on the rooftop alone. The figure transports the boy to an empty room and lays him on the bed. Beginning a brief inspection of the boy's body. He locates all of the bullets with ease and extracts them, only curiously pausing for a moment because the boy refuses to bleed. A smile spreads across the strange man's face while he begins the preparation for puppification. But first, he must wait for the girl.

The two boys, left on the rooftop with the girl, each grab ahold of one of her hands and lead her toward the stairs. "Come on, Miss. Master Sekran needs your consent to begin the puppification." They say in unison. It's only a matter of minutes before the reach their master's room. Pulling the girl through the door, they both step to the side and usher her closer to the man's bed, giving the girl a clear view of the situation.

Fallen's eyes dart from the two boys to the other man, "There is no way in Hell I'm going to let you puppify my friend." she orders her eyebrows furrowing in anger. "I can heal him. I have everything under control." she informs him sternly taking a steady step toward Dante's body.

The man rushes toward her and pushes her into the closest wall, his arm slamming into this wall just above her head. "There is no way you're strong enough to heal him. Your life force was being drained away and you know it. No one but me has the ability to save him. No healing is strong enough for your friend. He must become a puppet. My puppet. Otherwise he dies. Make your choice." He commands, leaning closer and closer to her. Yes, she's cute but this is merely the man's technique for gettin his way.

"Fuck no. I'd rather die then let him become a puppet, besides I'm gaining more energy with every second, I may be strong enough to heal him without killing myself." Fallen counters her hands pushing against the mans chest to get away from her face.

A musical laugh slides through the man's lips and he doesn't so much as react to the girl's pushing. "Weren't you listening to me? If you try to heal him anymore, both of you will die. Whereas if you give me exactly one day, I can have him alive and good as knew." He leans in closer, his mouth just beside the girl's ear and his forehead resting on the wall. "You know you don't want to see him die.​"

Fallen's arms fold in irritation, "He won't die! I won't let him!" she shouts her force field engulfing her body and her eyes lighting up purple, this was new, she must be getting stronger...Sweet.

The man chuckles once more, thoroughly amused by this girls anger. "Sweetheart, Your little purple forcefield does nothing to me. And here you say you won't let him die yet you refuse to take your only option of saving him. Here. I'll give you another choice. Let me save him or I kill him here and now. Although I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't allow your anger to spike like that around him for a while. The more you do that the harder it'll be for me to save him. Keep that in mind." The man shrugs and strides over to his bed, taking a seat on the side. The two younger boys stand beside him, fully prepared for any order given at a moments notice.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Fallen growled letting her force field slowly dissolve in the air, her eyes she felt were still lit up, since everything around her was given a purple tint. She stormed over to the bed side, reached her hand out, her palm illuminating in a lavender haze when her hand reached Dante's skin any left mark healed completely. "I can heal him." Fallen said sternly, though she knew the internal damage was what was going to drain her energy, she knew she could heal him, she's done it before, and with all this anger built up she'd gain more power, enough to heal him. Without dying. Hopefully. Sliding her palm up over his heart once more, steadily her energy drained and began healing him, his most vital organ being treated first, his heart. Praying the stranger wouldn't rip her away again she wastes more energy to speed up the process.

The man sighs and shakes his head. "All you're doing right now is waisting energy and healing his body. His life force is shattered. Broken beyond repair. But I'll tell you what. You fix his body and I'll do the reviving part. I saw that whole war, you know. That girl that died. That was his sister, was it not? And you obviously care about him. Now what'll happen if this kid's revived because you sacrificed yourself? I'm assuming you and his sister are everything to him. What'll he do if both of you are gone?" He pauses for a moment in the middle of his speech, turning the girl's face with one slender finger and gazing into her eyes."Think about this guy's mental state before you do anything stupid. You have to think about all possible outcomes before sacrificing yourself. Think about him instead of your own selfish desires.​"

"And what are you gonna do? Make him your slave." Fallen doesn't attempt to hide her disgust, she had nothing against puppeteers actually she thought their technique was quite interesting. But the thought of Dante's life being held in the clutches of this man was almost unbearable. At yet, she stopped healing Dante and pushed past the man and out of the room. If he was going to save Dante, let him, she wanted to be in no part of his puppifying process. Briskly making her way down the hallway, Fallen felt herself slipping, she was going to lose consciousness. Making it to the elevator, she pressed the button, got on, and then slipped down the wall on the inside. Losing herself.