an Onyxfoever x Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sounds fun. I don't remember what I did or who I was associated with before my 19th birthday. I am 21 now." He sighed, "I just hope I can learn who I was."

she nodded her head "well lets hurry now to my house" she said and started to jogg home.

"Yes lets." he started off in a light jog follow ing close behind, "What is your name?"

Alice" she said and speeded up and after a while she got to her home a little out of breath. she smiled at him and unlocked her hose door with her key and then opened the door. it was a two storie house with 3 bedrooms 3 breathrooms an open kitchen, dining room and living room. when you walk in there is a stears to the p starts master bed room on the left the geust bed room on the right middle next to the bathroom is Alices room. down stars under the dtarts the bathroom lest sided is the living room. back kitchen which has three opwnings the living room the hall way and the dining room. dining room on the left. "welcome to my home" she said with a smile. "ok ground rules no going into the master bedroom and my room if need me knock. clean up after your self and that all you can eat anything i the freage whwn you want" she said with a smile. "now if you exuse me i need a shower" with that she left for a shower closing her bedroom door to get her chothing and towle

(ok one i thought i posted this lolz sorry for the wait)

Last edited by a moderator:
(It is perfectly ok.)

He nodded and walked to the fridge grabbing an apple and taking a bite thinking to himself, "It's a nice house. I almost feel like I have been here before though..."

Alice smiled and walked out of her room into the bathroom locked the door. "Shower I love you" she smiled turning the water on and stirping out of her clothing and walk into the slower. washing her hair and body

He looked around as he walked into the living room, "I swear this feels familiar to me." he couldn't shake that feeling of having been here before.

Alice turned off the shower and walked out. she dried herself with smile then notice she forgot her shirt. "karmas evil" she issed at herself thinking about a time she took her friends shirt. she sighed and puting on her pants and thenwraped the towle to cover the uper body then leave to get her shirt.

He heard the shower turn off and shrugged. Sitting down in a chair he observes everything realizing he knows this house. Standing up he moves towards the hallway where he accidentally bumps into Alice, "Oh jeez I'm so sorry." he opened his eyes and saw the towel fall from her body revealing her chest. His eyes widened then he quickly turned around, "I am so sorry..."

Alice was walking till ahe bumped into Blaze. she didnt notice her towel fall till she saw him turn around. which made her turn aroundand pike up her towle and run to her shirt putting it on. and throughout all this she was blushing

Blake felt his cheeks redden a little, "Funny story. I feel like I recognize everything in this house." he smiled still looking the other way.

she came back after getting her grafich t sheet that says. "food fight" with a bunch of food fighting. "d-did you say something?" she said looking down with a blush she couldnt look at him at the moment

"I did. I was saying how everything in your home seems familiar to me like I have been here before or multiple times over."

oh well thers a story in this house that the last family here disappred out of thin air. It started with the son thehe father they say. " she smiled "but thats just a ghost story I hope" she moved to the kitchen to grabb something to eat. "so Blake what do you want to know?" she asked him as she looked what there to eat and desided on cheese and crakers.

"What do you know about me? I remembered your face like it was a lost memory. Like I knew you before now." he sighed, "I just don't even know anymore."

ok. let me start with the dreams I have been having." she said cuting some pices of cheese. and hold out a pice for him to take as she spoke. "when I was little around 6 I dreamed of someone you with people around deadbodys and blood everywhere the sky blood and the moon is bright. I scream and you would turn around to look at me but I would wake up." she said then added "My mother told me I use to have a friend before this but he left she thought it was just my mind playing with me and making me miss him more but i dont remeber him." she shrugged.

He rested his chin on his hand and thought, "I don't remember anything from before my 19th birthday so I don't know if it was me or not." he sighed, "It makes sense for the blood because my whole not human thing involves blood."

well maybe my mother has a pictures." she said walking to the storage area upstars with a sigh. "we have 5 albumes of pictures look for ones that looks old or says '1 to 7 year old Alice' mother loves taking pictures when Im young and she still loves it" she said mostly to herself. once she opend the storage door she was attacked by a bun of boxs and bags full of clothing. luckly.

His eyes widen as the stuff flies out, "You okay?"

I think so." she called out with a smile trying to make a joke out of this. "Umm help the poor girl up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.