an Onyxfoever x Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure." he walks over and reaches in grabbing her arm pulling her to her feet, "That is a lot of stuff."

haha thats my mother." she smiled and starts to dust herself off then start moving aome boxs and bags of the clothing so she could grabb the albums which she can see are in the back of everything nicely ontop some boxs. after a while she reached at grabbed the album and handed it to him. "hold this please" she said with a smile

He takes the album in hand and waits for her to leave the storage, "Your mother is pretty fond of just about everything." he says as he sees a sword inside.

oh dont toouch that that sword it came from china and was heald by the ancent Lord Zen it was said he would impale any man that stand in his way of taking over the world that was till he was killed by an unknown illness that took his very blood out of his body slowly and un-noticed. cool right" she said when she got out of the closet. closeinthe closet she walked to the living room and sat on the floor infrom of the table.

"Sounds vicious but really cool." he followed her and set the album on the table in front of them.

she looked at him with a smile then looked down to the albums "So anyways heres the one we want at it" she said take the bottum one and opened it up to see a buch of pitcures of her and some boy that loked a little like Blake.

"Well they certainly have the same hair and eyes as me. Other than that I don't see...." he then trailed off as in a picture he spotted something and the color drained from his face.

w-whats worng?" she saidin a little bit of fear. she looked into t photo and just saw her hugging Blake.

He pointed to the background where a person could be seen watching them, "I know that face.." he suddenly raised a hand to his head as it began to hurt. Shutting his eyes tightly memories start to come back but only some. Images flash of a lab and the face of the man in the background.

I I didnt notice till you ponited it out." she said getting more scared. "Blake are you ok" she said worried. "Blake whats wrong" she was getting worried and put her arm over his sholder worried

He cringed a little as more memories flowed back into his head of needles and blood, scalpels and other things of the sort. He starts to curl into a ball as the memories keep coming.

Blake snap out of it" she said loudly not yelling but loudly. she shaked him he was like a lost child right now

He jerked a little as his eyes opened and he sat up quickly almost instantly wrapping his arms around her a tear in his eye as he thought of the memories he just remembered, "I don't know if I want to remember anymore if they are all as bad as that."

I-Its ok maybe not all of its not as bad as that remeber ypu may have meet me and Im not that bad am I?" she asked rubbind his back as he cried into her shirt.

"I hope you are right..." he let her go and leaned back wiping his eyes as the memories were still fresh but he could deal with them now, "At least I was able to learn a bit about my past."

she smiled softly. "now we are not going to talk about the memories for now unless yu want to talk about it" she said softly.

"No. They are too fresh for me to talk about them..." he falls backwards and looks at the ceiling, "To think I went through that.."

you would be shocked in what the world have been through" she said with a smile "my mother says life is something we do not choise and some time the choisen are the choiser and the choisers are the chosen"

"That sounds deep. However that man chose for me. I didn't have a choice." he closed his eyes stopping tears from flowing again.

well Im a very deep preson!" she said with a smile but then noticed the tear. her smile sofen and she pat his head. "maybe life has something for you that was just one step" she said softly. "Life does not give you happniss on a plate you must look for it"

Status
Not open for further replies.