an Onyxfoever x Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah well I need to search long and hard for mine then."

Many people had to search long and hard" she said getting up. "anyways now what do we do"

"I don't know. I don't get any other memories from the album so I still lack so muct."

we are back at stage one again." she pouts and flops down onto her stomice on the couch.

"I wouldn't consider it square one seeing as we made progress." he looks over at her, "Thank you Alice. Thank you for everything."

"no problem I dont mind helping a person that keeps hunting my dreams al the time" shhe joked and ruffled his hair. "anuways you owe me big time i missed trake fild"

yu have to do the cores in the house" she said evil. "thats what you dot to do"

"Sounds easy enough." he smiled and sat up and winked at her.

she blushed lightly. "we no its not you have to dust the house clean the tollet you have to put out the garbage make dinir wash dishes and other stuff i can think at the moment"

"It sounds lengthy not difficult." he smiled, "I can almost bet that I will do a better job at these chores than you ever have."

is that a chalenge?" she said with a smirk. "because i can wip the floor with you butt if it is"

"Maybe I was issuing myself a challenge." he smiled deviously

maybe?" she asked her smirk turning darker and dark by the mint she loves a challenge.

"Who knows. It could have directed at you or me or both."

"I will start with dusting." he stood up, "Where are the cleaning supplies?"

she sighed and got up opening the cabort under the sink and lean down grabbing the cleaning supplies.

He waits then gets them from her, "Thank you." smiling he turns then disappears down the hall.

she sighed and shrugged slowly following after him to make sure he does not distroy the house and also out of her own bordom

Status
Not open for further replies.