an Onyxfoever x Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed quietly and walked out from behind the tree, "Hey..." he smiled awkwardly not knowing how to approach the situation.

Alices turned around to the person that spoke but once she got a good look at him she gasp.'the boy' she thought. "y-you" she said with fear. 'the boy from my dreams' she though backing away slowly.

His eyes widen as he looks at her face and thinks to himself, "She looks exactly like the girl from the vision." he raises his hands peacefully, "Wait. I don't want to hurt you." suddenly a strong wind blew up and a shard of glass flew and cut his cheek making him bleed a little.

she shoked her head in fear and was still walking backwards. "dont hurt me" she said softly not beliving his words. but as the storng wind bellow she cover herface till it clamd down

He dropped his arms, "I won't I promise." he doesn't even realize that he is cut yet.

she stopped backing away when she put much disteants bettween then. Alice felt light headed "g-get away" she called out and shortly after the words left her she fanted.

He ran forward with speed not human and gently caught her before she hit the ground, "Hey. Wake up. I need to talk to you. Come on please wake up." he shook her softly

Alices eyes opend to see the sky red and the moon out but what was diffrent was no one was around the forst looked empity that was till she heard a voice. "Dont run Dont fear" but once the words where said Alice felt likeshe was falling and everything became dark

When Alice opened her eyes. once more she was greeted by orange ish eyes. but slowly the memmorys of a few mins ago came back to her. "G-Get away" she called out trying to pull herself away from him

"Please listen to me. I have no reason to hurt you. I just want to help. In return I just need your help." he wqs becoming desperate because he was sure she knew something about him.

she was scared but slowly after awhile nodded slowly. "what-what do you want?" she said with fear still in her voice.

"Just this last night I had a vision. It was of you and you alone. There was nothing just your face and how you looked." a drop of blood began to slide down his cheek from the cut, "I have no recollection of any memories before my 19th birthday so I figured that maybe you knew me. The only thing I had was my wallet which had my ID so I knew my name. Did you ever know a Blake Halverson? That is my name and I know only what has happened these past couple years and the knowledge of what I am. After I woke up in this very park a couple years ago I was no longer human. Something else....and I want to know why me. But please if you know anything about me, I beg you, tell me."

"I-I Don-" she was about to say something when she relized the blood at his last fraze. she reached up and whped his cheek. "your bleeding and Ill tell you what I know. maybe you can help me with the reson I dream about you." Alice said softly then got up. "frist we are going to my home. my father and mother luckly are on bussen trips" she sigjed then looked at him "also we need to cheek you cut and I need to get to school" she growled the last part knwoing she was late alrady.

He reaches up and feels the blood, "Oh I can fix that." he smiled then frowned, "Could you look away for second?"

humm why" she asked softly looking into his eyes. "is this the not human anymore thing?"

"Kind of yes. If you want to watch I won't stop you but I would advise against it."

she nodded and turned away not want to see what was going to happen.

He nodded as if he agreed with her decision and raised a hand. Then the drop of blood on his face moved and floated in the air above his palm. Stretching out to a flatter shape but lengthy size to match the size of the cut it floats up and seals the wound turning back into flesh as if it had never been there, "Ok you can turn now."

Alice turned around with a smile then with shock. "Wow it like its not even there. Does it work on others or just you?" she asked with wonder then started to walk to her home. "Come on we got to get to my home" she said with a smile. "I also got to call in sick. although I have a Tack and Field." she sighed but continued to walk.

"It can work on anyone as long as I make to." he began to walk after her, "You do Track and Field?"

yes for since i was 11 yeas old and and this year is my last year of highschool." she said proudly but there was a little saddness in it. But it alo means she is turning 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.