Amusement Park of Despair

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
anime_girl_render__orange__by_imaginaryanimeworld-d7sr1uh.png

Name: Chieko Kagome

Super Duper High School Level: Psychologist

Personalty: smart, snarky, secretly a bit manipulative, has good intentions, strong morals, over confident

Background: Chieko is the youngest of four and her parents, while still on good terms, divorced when she was ten. Alone and confused she began question why people behave how they do and studied it. This led to her uncovering that she was quite adept at understanding complex philosophies and even neurology. While her ability to understand the deeper meaning and motives of people's actions made her able to form amazingly strong friendships most people tended to find her uncomfortably direct and too nosy thus leading to even more people shunning her. When she became part of the outcast niche of her middle school she understood that her abilities to sympathize with and help people was a gift just as she thought and now refuses to let anyone tell her otherwise.

anime_girl_render__orange__by_imaginaryanimeworld-d7sr1uh.png

Name: Chieko Kagome

Super Duper High School Level: Psychologist

Personalty: smart, snarky, secretly a bit manipulative, has good intentions, strong morals, over confident

Background: Chieko is the youngest of four and her parents, while still on good terms, divorced when she was ten. Alone and confused she began question why people behave how they do and studied it. This led to her uncovering that she was quite adept at understanding complex philosophies and even neurology. While her ability to understand the deeper meaning and motives of people's actions made her able to form amazingly strong friendships most people tended to find her uncomfortably direct and too nosy thus leading to even more people shunning her. When she became part of the outcast niche of her middle school she understood that her abilities to sympathize with and help people was a gift just as she thought and now refuses to let anyone tell her otherwise.
ACCEPTED <3

Nope ... we have 9 rpers limit is 20

Here I thought we were already 16. XD

Can i reserve a spot???
I'll be back in an hour or so.
Also could I make a character that poses as a guy but is really a girl??

Can i reserve a spot???
I'll be back in an hour or so.
Also could I make a character that poses as a guy but is really a girl??
Sure? Trans Male or drag king? It's kinda matter s a little ^^''

Status
Not open for further replies.