Amusement Park of Despair

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
drag king
Okay so she'll be classified as a female student but your character gender will be assumed as male by everyone else so try and use male pronouns if you want her to be like Chihiro from the original.

Name: Mako Sakita

Appearance:
1621305-bigthumbnail.jpg

Super duper high school level: Martial arts and gymnastics

Personalty: Cold demeanor, brutal, angry

Background: Dishonored by her father she began to train in the martial arts earning a jodan when she was 10 and became a pro gymnastics girl at 13. At age 15 she posed herself as a guy and snuck into her fathers room and killed him after gaining her revenge she posed as a guy everytime. Known for her stealth she made her money becoming an assassin. Hearing about her skills she gets a letter from Hope’s peak academy she accepts the request going to hopes peak.

Extra info: She enjoys listening to music, being high up and laughing whenever she sees people fighting and killing each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mako Sakita

Appearance:
1621305-bigthumbnail.jpg

Super duper high school level: Martial arts and gymnastics

Personalty: Cold demeanor, brutal, angery

Background: Dishonored by her father she began to train in the martial arts earning a jodan when she was 10 and became a pro gymnastics girl at 13. At age 15 she posed herself as a guy and snuck into her fathers room and killed him after gaining her revenge she posed as a guy everytime. Known for her stealth she made her money becoming an assassin. Hearing about her skills she gets a letter from Hope’s peak academy she accepts the request going to hopes peak.

Extra info: She enjoys listening to music, being high up and laughing whenever she sees people fighting and killing each other.
Accepted

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 2 people
Name:Kane steel

Appearance:
dragon_ball_oc__dante_by_thejoker216-d6t7llt.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: weight lifter

Personalty: quiet around new people can stay calm in any situation will protect the people that he likes tries to avoid anybody he does not like

Background: he was born to a poor family because of this he had to study as hard as he can to get good grades so he can get a good job he still made time to lift weights though.He how to be strong because he work another job at construction he lifted iron beams 10 of them by hand and move them to where they needed to be.

Extra Info: she is 7 foot 4 Nway 350 pounds mainly muscle

He carries around a tape recorder with extra tapes

Last edited:
Name: Ishikawa Matsuda

"Of course I am."

"Surprising as it is, I'm almost going to be 20."

Appearance:
tumblr_n140is9TOJ1rdebwzo1_400.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: Composing and Playing Music
"I'm not THAT good. I'm just, really good at it."

Personality:
"In times of need, I'm always there, in times of want, I'm probably eating a sandwich in the cafeteria."
He is quiet, calm, and a controlled person who thrives to look and be professional even in times of danger. He won't open up to you easily but when you do, you can have yourself a good keeper. He has a sense of playfulness and a bit big on unnecessary risk, but he is disciplined, and you would hardly even see him treating other people lower than him. He likes pranks and jokes though, and loves belly laughs. The extremer the better.

Background:
"I owe it all to my mother and her brave sacrifice."
Ohno Matsuda. No, it was not him, but his father. He was a professional musician, able to write songs that would make a great impact on an audience, and was always the lead in the orchestra business. He met a beautiful girl named Otsuka and swept her off her feet. He married her, bought their very first house, and decided to make a family. For 2 years they tried, but it was as if it was never meant to be. They decided they would try one more time and it worked. Otsuka's belly grew and grew, until the doctors told her she was gravely ill, but still her belly grew. Until he came out and saw the world for the first time. The miracle child.

Before Otsuka died, she named her one and only son Ishikawa. And Ohno promised her as she heaved her last breath, that their son will be known around the world. And as if it were magic, it came true. Ishikawa wrote his very first song (with built in notes to boot) when he was merely 3. Ohno used it in one of his concerts, and it hit worldwide. Inspired, Ishikawa wrote, and wrote, and wrote. Gaining more fame by each new song produced until he became a teenager. He learned the ways of professionalism, orchestra, instruments, and different intricate notes. And before you know it, he got admitted to Hope's Peak academy. And boy was his family excited.

It was brand new fresh start, and would you know he was newly inspired once more.

Extra Information:
"Stuff I still got in the trunk..."

He has a photo album, and a pendant which is engraved in her mother's signature. He carries them all always.
He is 178.90 cm. tall and weighs 173 lbs.

Name: Ishikawa Matsuda

"Of course I am."

"Surprising as it is, I'm almost going to be 20."

Appearance:
tumblr_n140is9TOJ1rdebwzo1_400.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: Composing and Playing Music
"I'm not THAT good. I'm just, really good at it."

Personality:
"In times of need, I'm always there, in times of want, I'm probably eating a sandwich in the cafeteria."
He is quiet, calm, and a controlled person who thrives to look and be professional even in times of danger. He won't open up to you easily but when you do, you can have yourself a good keeper. He has a sense of playfulness and a bit big on unnecessary risk, but he is disciplined, and you would hardly even see him treating other people lower than him. He likes pranks and jokes though, and loves belly laughs. The extremer the better.

Background:
"I owe it all to my mother and her brave sacrifice."
Ohno Matsuda. No, it was not him, but his father. He was a professional musician, able to write songs that would make a great impact on an audience, and was always the lead in the orchestra business. He met a beautiful girl named Otsuka and swept her off her feet. He married her, bought their very first house, and decided to make a family. For 2 years they tried, but it was as if it was never meant to be. They decided they would try one more time and it worked. Otsuka's belly grew and grew, until the doctors told her she was gravely ill, but still her belly grew. Until he came out and saw the world for the first time. The miracle child.

Before Otsuka died, she named her one and only son Ishikawa. And Ohno promised her as she heaved her last breath, that their son will be known around the world. And as if it were magic, it came true. Ishikawa wrote his very first song (with built in notes to boot) when he was merely 3. Ohno used it in one of his concerts, and it hit worldwide. Inspired, Ishikawa wrote, and wrote, and wrote. Gaining more fame by each new song produced until he became a teenager. He learned the ways of professionalism, orchestra, instruments, and different intricate notes. And before you know it, he got admitted to Hope's Peak academy. And boy was his family excited.

It was brand new fresh start, and would you know he was newly inspired once more.

Extra Information:
"Stuff I still got in the trunk..."
He has a photo album, and a pendant which is engraved in her mother's signature. He carries them all always.
He is 178.90 cm. tall and weighs 173 lbs.
Name:Kane steel

Appearance:
dragon_ball_oc__dante_by_thejoker216-d6t7llt.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: weight lifter

Personalty: quiet around new people can stay calm in any situation will protect the people that he likes tries to avoid anybody he does not like

Background: he was born to a poor family because of this he had to study as hard as he can to get good grades so he can get a good job he still made time to lift weights though.He how to be strong because he work another job at construction he lifted iron beams 10 of them by hand and move them to where they needed to be.

Extra Info: she is 7 foot 4 Nway 350 pounds mainly muscle

He carries around a tape recorder with extra tapes
Both Accepted <3

Cool idea. Love the game. But I don't want my character to die. So I'll just watch the IC and get mad if someone kills anyone cute or awesome...

Why Mondo... Chihiro was so adorable...

Cool idea. Love the game. But I don't want my character to die. So I'll just watch the IC and get mad if someone kills anyone cute or awesome...

Why Mondo... Chihiro was so adorable...
Actually do to the recent problems with not getting notifications with threads I was thinking on using the pm system...

How long do reservations last? Might reserve as a female character, hmm...

Alright then, I'll reserve then and see if I can work up a CS. Woooo

"I fight for myself, and no one else. Loyalty only leads to betrayal."

Name: Philé Medici

Appearance: Philé looks much younger than her age, at a height of 4'11, which is very short compared to the rest of her family, if not average girls in general. However, she'd rather have people underestimate her skill, so she isn't very sensitive to how young she looks. She sports a white sweater, so big in size you can't even see her shorts, but under her sweater, she wears a skirt.. She has long white hair, so long it goes down to her hips, and it even covers one of her eyes. She always appears to have a 'dead' look in her eyes, the kind of look that would come from a decapitated head, void of all emotion. She has a slim build, small bust, and small hips, the average build for a girl of her height. She also tends to wear a naval cap, in which she got from her past school.

Hibiki.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.1698090.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: Kenjutsu

Personalty: She is a very cold and cruel mistress, having little to no empathy for human life. She doesn't dislike it, as she is a human herself, but she doesn't care for it. As she didn't have a childhood, she doesn't really know what 'fun' is, and nor does she think it's a goal worth accomplishing. She focuses completely on her goals, but isn't afraid to hurt those who stand in her way. She is a very disciplined young girl, being able to withstand a large amount of pain without wincing, and she has been trained to resist the temptations that may be proposed to her. However, she sometimes forget how young she is, taking situations too far or seriously, even if trivial. Although she may seem like the type, she doesn't brood about her problems. She doesn't even try to recognize obstacles that may impose her on her journeys.

Background: She was born somewhere in Japan, the location of birth is unknown, but it's known she was born SOMEWHERE in Japan, although she has a French name. However, her parents at the time were not ready to handle the responsibilities of a child, leaving her to die outside of a village, where she was rescued by the chief of said village, and due to the lack of experience of handling a child, Phile was sent to a military training camp, made for kids who have done wrong, stole, disobeyed their elders, etc. She lived here all her life, never remembering the outside world, and never experiencing the wonders of childhood. She grew up a soldier, and specialized in sword techniques. Specifically, the ancient technique of Kenjutsu, in which she became highly skilled. She eventually graduated from this school after being found out to have been there long passed her stay, the chief of the village deciding to send her to Hope's Peak Academy, which she was mysteriously accepted instantly. No one thought anything of it, as this school was apparently for the best of the best, and from what the chief has seen, Phile was a very talented child, so she was sent alone to Hope's Peak Academy, bringing a wooden sword along for her journey.

Extra Info:
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minerva
Hopefully this is good. Weee.

Name

Miyuki Mine

Female

Appearance

x5D4uTv.png

Super Duper High School Level

Archery

Personality

Miyuki is generally a somewhat soft-spoken individual, though not exactly shy. She is civil, well-mannered, and mindful, despite her seemingly stoic and aloof exterior. Though not the most openly expressive person around, she still feels all the same, believing that openly expressing much emotion would be a waste of energy, and that as long as she doesn't appear too displeased to everyone else, she believes everyone else can tell that she is generally satisfied with others for the moment. Miyuki is not the easiest person to get a rise out of, nor is she really the easiest person to impress, almost appearing somewhat stubborn. One thing that does make her somewhat easily uncomfortable is a loud and / or crowded spaces, not used to lively areas.

Some could describe her as something of a Yamato Nadeshiko, though that wouldn't necessarily be the most accurate description. Even so, ultimately, in her own way, she is determined and eager to move forward to achieve her goals, though she is not exactly reckless. Somewhat easily restless, she enjoys quite a lot of activities that challenge her body, mind, or both, like archery.

Background

Born to a seemingly normal family, Miyuki was the only child of her parents. Due to often being left alone, as her parents were often busy with work, Miyuki had always been somewhat isolated, left to question her place in the world, why she was brought in, and so on, becoming quite the introverted young girl. It wasn't until her teen years that her parents would realize that they had somewhat neglected her, though even so, Miyuki did not resent them by any means. Still, deciding that the only way to get Miyuki out of her shell was through making friends at school, she was encouraged to join a club or two at school.

And so she did. As one might expect, she joined the archery club, where, despite having no background whatsoever in the field, was shockingly impressive at it, like some sort of prodigy. As such, she became somewhat popular in the club, becoming the subject of the envies and affections of others, and Miyuki even ended up becoming a little more outgoing, though one could compare her social development to a snail becoming faster than a turtle.

Still, it was then that she joined the archery club that she could feel more content with herself. Naturally, it didn't take long for her skills to be recognized by Hope's Peak Academy, whom she would be promptly sent to.

Extra Info

She's a fairly big eater and a rather light sleeper. She is also implied to be bisexual and slightly claustrophobic.​

Last edited:

"I fight for myself, and no one else. Loyalty only leads to betrayal."

Name: Philé Medici

Appearance: Philé looks much younger than her age, at a height of 4'11, which is very short compared to the rest of her family, if not average girls in general. However, she'd rather have people underestimate her skill, so she isn't very sensitive to how young she looks. She sports a white sweater, so big in size you can't even see her shorts, but under her sweater, she wears a skirt.. She has long white hair, so long it goes down to her hips, and it even covers one of her eyes. She always appears to have a 'dead' look in her eyes, the kind of look that would come from a decapitated head, void of all emotion. She has a slim build, small bust, and small hips, the average build for a girl of her height. She also tends to wear a naval cap, in which she got from her past school.

Hibiki.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.1698090.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: Kenjutsu

Personalty: She is a very cold and cruel mistress, having little to no empathy for human life. She doesn't dislike it, as she is a human herself, but she doesn't care for it. As she didn't have a childhood, she doesn't really know what 'fun' is, and nor does she think it's a goal worth accomplishing. She focuses completely on her goals, but isn't afraid to hurt those who stand in her way. She is a very disciplined young girl, being able to withstand a large amount of pain without wincing, and she has been trained to resist the temptations that may be proposed to her. However, she sometimes forget how young she is, taking situations too far or seriously, even if trivial. Although she may seem like the type, she doesn't brood about her problems. She doesn't even try to recognize obstacles that may impose her on her journeys.

Background: She was born somewhere in Japan, the location of birth is unknown, but it's known she was born SOMEWHERE in Japan, although she has a French name. However, her parents at the time were not ready to handle the responsibilities of a child, leaving her to die outside of a village, where she was rescued by the chief of said village, and due to the lack of experience of handling a child, Phile was sent to a military training camp, made for kids who have done wrong, stole, disobeyed their elders, etc. She lived here all her life, never remembering the outside world, and never experiencing the wonders of childhood. She grew up a soldier, and specialized in sword techniques. Specifically, the ancient technique of Kenjutsu, in which she became highly skilled. She eventually graduated from this school after being found out to have been there long passed her stay, the chief of the village deciding to send her to Hope's Peak Academy, which she was mysteriously accepted instantly. No one thought anything of it, as this school was apparently for the best of the best, and from what the chief has seen, Phile was a very talented child, so she was sent alone to Hope's Peak Academy, bringing a wooden sword along for her journey.

Extra Info:
latest
Hopefully this is good. Weee.

Name

Miyuki Mine

Female

Appearance

x5D4uTv.png

Super Duper High School Level

Archery

Personality

Miyuki is generally a somewhat soft-spoken individual, though not exactly shy. She is civil, well-mannered, and mindful, despite her seemingly stoic and aloof exterior. Though not the most openly expressive person around, she still feels all the same, believing that openly expressing much emotion would be a waste of energy, and that as long as she doesn't appear too displeased to everyone else, she believes everyone else can tell that she is generally satisfied with others for the moment. Miyuki is not the easiest person to get a rise out of, nor is she really the easiest person to impress, almost appearing somewhat stubborn. One thing that does make her somewhat easily uncomfortable is a loud and / or crowded spaces, not used to lively areas.

Some could describe her as something of a Yamato Nadeshiko, though that wouldn't necessarily be the most accurate description. Even so, ultimately, in her own way, she is determined and eager to move forward to achieve her goals, though she is not exactly reckless. Somewhat easily restless, she enjoys quite a lot of activities that challenge her body, mind, or both, like archery.

Background

Born to a seemingly normal family, Miyuki was the only child of her parents. Due to often being left alone, as her parents were often busy with work, Miyuki had always been somewhat isolated, left to question her place in the world, why she was brought in, and so on, becoming quite the introverted young girl. It wasn't until her teen years that her parents would realize that they had somewhat neglected her, though even so, Miyuki did not resent them by any means. Still, deciding that the only way to get Miyuki out of her shell was through making friends at school, she was encouraged to join a club or two at school.

And so she did. As one might expect, she joined the archery club, where, despite having no background whatsoever in the field, was shockingly impressive at it, like some sort of prodigy. As such, she became somewhat popular in the club, becoming the subject of the envies and affections of others, and Miyuki even ended up becoming a little more outgoing, though one could compare her social development to a snail becoming faster than a turtle.

Still, it was then that she joined the archery club that she could feel more content with herself. Naturally, it didn't take long for her skills to be recognized by Hope's Peak Academy, whom she would be promptly sent to.

Extra Info

She's a fairly big eater and a rather light sleeper. She is also implied to be bisexual and slightly claustrophobic.​
Both accepted!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Can I reserve a spot for a male? If my character dies, then whatever.

Can I reserve a spot for a male? If my character dies, then whatever.
Well there is one more slot... So really think if you want to join because my death mechanic is basted on luck alone. No favourites.

I have a few questions, if you'd prefer not to answer one or both of them, that's fine.

Luck based death? Dice rolls or... What?

And using the PM system instead of a thread... How a why?

Don't want to annoy you, but I need some things cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.