Amusement Park of Despair

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keaton and I were talking, and he said I should join.

Name: Doctor Kellyn Alton

Nickname: The Archangel

Appearance:

JTcO2wl.png

Super Duper High School Level: Doctor.

Personalty: Calm and collected. Kellyn is also quick thinking and can react quickly. He cares and values human life over anything else in the world. He has anxiety, though, and can get easily paranoid. Kellyn also has an angry side, that can cause him to be impulsive, and make decisions he wouldn't usually make. He doesn't like when people make a fuss over him, as he likes to remain reserved.

Background: Born to an American Father, and a Korean Mother, Kellyn travelled around a lot. His father was a Military Medic, and his mother was a doctor for the WHO. Kellyn was home alone frequently. As a young child, he snuck into his Father's study, and read his books on medicine. It fascinated him, and by 10 he had completed most of them. One day, his father caught him sneaking into a nearby hospital, just because it fascinated him. The job of medicine. His father then decided to ask him various medical related questions. He answered most of them correctly, and he became the youngest person to go Medical School. There, he excelled in everything, from infectious diseases, to Facial Reconstructive Surgery, to Sports Medicine, to performing autopsies. He gained fame one year before he came to Hope's Peak when he cured an African Village of the disease that was plaguing them. He was recruited for Hope's Peak Academy not soonn after.

Quirks:
Chews on Gum all the time. When that isn't in reach, he chews on a pen. When that isn't in reach, he chews his nails.
Frequently straightens his lab coat for some unknown reason.
raps his fingers against the table.

Extra Info:
accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
2 more male and 5 more female slots! Please put out the word and get some girls on dis!

Name: Sarah kumiko

Appearance:
Anime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Green-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: thrid year technologist/hacker

Personalty:
Sarah is quite and often times found plugged into her music, day dreaming. She has a habit of drumming to songs when she gets bored. Though over all she has a tendency to be fiesty and bitchy when shes around people she doesn't know, but once she opens up to you she tends to talk more and be more protective of her friends/loved ones.

Background:
Sarah came from the poor side of life. Her mother was a drug addict that used Sarah's body for drug money. Now that shes older and can fight back her and her mother get into fights that lead to Sarah being out on the streets a lot. There is where she learned how to defend herself and also how to judge an opponents fighting skills durring a fight.

Extra Info:
Erm not much other than she can play the guitar, has a huge imagination, and she's bisexual

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 2 people
Name: Sarah kumiko

Appearance:
Anime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Green-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: thrid year technologist/hacker

Personalty:
Sarah is quite and often times found plugged into her music, day dreaming. She has a habit of drumming to songs when she gets bored. Though over all she has a tendency to be fiesty and bitchy when shes around people she doesn't know, but once she opens up to you she tends to talk more and be more protective of her friends/loved ones.

Background:
Sarah came from the poor side of life. Her mother was a drug addict that used Sarah's body for drug money. Now that shes older and can fight back her and her mother get into fights that lead to Sarah being out on the streets a lot. There is where she learned how to defend herself and also how to judge an opponents fighting skills durring a fight.

Extra Info:
Erm not much other than she can play the guitar, has a huge imagination, and she's bisexual
Accepted

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Slowly but surely, we shall get started! Also, this time, we should start after everyone wakes up, and when Monokuma shows up, not before they wake up and Monokuma shows up..

With this rate we still need 6 more students and I'm not done planing the rp..

I meant when it was time, after we got them. THEN we start at Monokuma, to stop the issue we had last time.

Since I'm also Monokuma I'll kill off Rei in the first post..

Here's something we could do:

Make a banner.

I don't really know how to, but it would be useful to have one.

I know how to but it need time to get approved and I need to know that every one is 1000% dedicated to this rp.

I know how to but it need time to get approved and I need to know that every one is 1000% dedicated to this rp.

Alright.

In my experience, it takes about a day to get approved.

I made an edit to Kellyn, by the way. The Extra Info section.

Can I reserve a spot? I gtg in a minute and I'll be back in around 4-5 hours to make my CS :3

(For those of you that were in Niji's Danganronpa RP, I'm sorry that I wasn't active, I never got the alerts :/)

Can I reserve a spot? I gtg in a minute and I'll be back in around 4-5 hours to make my CS :3

(For those of you that were in Niji's Danganronpa RP, I'm sorry that I wasn't active, I never got the alerts :/)
No worries!

• Nice Execution!
Sorry, I don't think I'm going to be as dedicated to this as you'd like. So, I'm gonna leave. Sorry <~> Have fun though!

• Nice Execution!
Name: Ichirou Kita

Appearance:
9aacdf086d27d857b2547593b821624c.jpg

Super Duper High School Level: Artist

Personalty: Kita is a very quiet and reserved guy, but once you get to know him he is a seemingly nice and friendly person. He comes off as unfriendly and emotionless at first, but in reality he is just shy. Even though he is shy, he will try to do the right thing, no matter how difficult or questionable it may be.

Background: Kita's family consists of a father and an 18 year old brother. His mother died when he was 4, and his father is a mass murderer that is a fugitive on the government's most wanted list. Kita started drawing when he was 5 because his brother was doing it and he thought it looked fun. Kita was hooked, and although his brother stopped, he kept on drawing and painting because it was something that he was eventually good at and he absolutely loved. He now not only draws and paints because he loves it, but he also uses it as an escape from reality.

Extra Info: He is very good at looking at even the slightest details and observing them with thought because he does this all the time as an artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.