Amusement Park of Despair

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions, if you'd prefer not to answer one or both of them, that's fine.

Luck based death? Dice rolls or... What?

And using the PM system instead of a thread... How a why?

Don't want to annoy you, but I need some things cleared up.
These are all really trivial questions

Dice rolls for a killer, dice rolls for a victim. Either way it'll probably be explained in more detail later, so you'll just have to wait for the full explanation when the RP starts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Twisted
Thank you. Nice to have that cleared up so fast.

For the trivial question,

Our rp will be through conversation/pms, IwakuRoleplay's messaging system. There will be 100% assurance that everyone will get notifications.

I ask 100% activity in the rp and 75% in ooc chat. Since there is one more spot available I want to make sure that it goes to someone that is dedicated. So please put my demands into consideration before you put in your cs.

The role play will officially start after I make the schedule after my first day of university.

I gotta chat more in the OOC lol

Aslong as things are interesting, I will keep up a solid chat.

Hey is there still place for a DOctor?

We already have a doctor. 2 of them. 1 for physical health and 1 for mental health.

AWW Ok then. My flesh sculptor will be kept in the closet then.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
OMG OMG OMG DANGAROPA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE GAME AND TV SHOW!!!!!!! SOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD I wish I could join but I have the omputer for a short amount of time so it would be stupid of me to join this just so you guys had to wait the next day or next two days for me to post but I just wanted to say

AWSOME IDEA! and keep it up I`ll be reading! so finish it to the end please!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
OMG OMG OMG DANGAROPA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE GAME AND TV SHOW!!!!!!! SOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD I wish I could join but I have the omputer for a short amount of time so it would be stupid of me to join this just so you guys had to wait the next day or next two days for me to post but I just wanted to say

AWSOME IDEA! and keep it up I`ll be reading! so finish it to the end please!
But but cry ;-;

I like this idea. The TV show and game were amazing. So I will think about trying to take that last slot hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.