Amusement park of despair sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, I have too many rps going on at the moment. Someone else can have the "artistic" talent. :)

That's alright, thanks for showing interest :3

Name: Sirius Heart
Appearance:IMG_20150319_041938-1.jpg
Talent: Astronomy
Personalty: Super bubbley and thinks of other worlds than the earth. Sirius cares more for space than for the people on her planet, making her seem rude and cold toward others. she is often star gazing and telling anyone that well listen about stories that were based on the stars above.
Background: Sirius had a deep love for space since she was very young, always keeping an eye on the sky. Though out her life Sirius had discovered 15
constellations and 6 new galaxys. It made sense that the school for the best wanted her.

Extra Info: her nick name is Star

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GreenSea
-runs here while panting- I was not getting any alerts from this! Sorry. -pant, pant- i'm here! -pant- When' the IC up.

A bit after we have enough people, we still need 3 guys and 6 girls.

Yeah. -pant, pant- I just ran through dimensions. -pant-

With all RPs I imagine it in a form of media. One is comic book, one is pixar and another is an anime. This will be an anime for me since mot of the chars are anime.

I think I might change my skill to Inventing/Science, I am inspired by Big Hero 6

HIRO! But I already have the computer guy so yeah...

But inventing and science isn't computer stuff, it can involve a computer but that doesn't make it computer. In english class you use computers to type essays and do writing tests but that doesn't make it a computer class.....

Okay, I get ya.

Name: Erica Kingsley

Appearance:
Looking_up_at_u_by_ForbiddenImmortality.png

Talent: Inventing and Science

Personalty: She is a very smart and kind person that likes to make things and she has social anxiety. She usually doesn't get anxiety when she is getting her invention requests from other people (see Extra Info to learn more), but she suffers social anxiety when she is having a normal conversation with someone she barely knows. It doesn't occur when she is talking to someone she is comfortable with and/or has known for a very long time.

Background: Erica's mom is a scientist and her dad is an amazing and very underrated inventor that invented extraordinary things that he doesn't want the public to know about. Her dad taught her how to invent simple things when she was 5 and her mom taught her about science when she was 7. She didn't start making her own inventions without any help until she was 12, and at this same age she decided that she would continue to invent things and perform science (mainly chemistry, but she's good at doing other scientific things too) She met James Croshar (infin's character) at their Junior High's science fair, and became best friends ever since. They are still best friends, and were both invited at Hope's Peak!!!

Extra Info: Erica makes money off of other students paying her to make something that they requested. She has been doing this since 8th grade. She usually never turns down an offer, but she has some things that she won't make. If the request is impossible, inhumane, used for evil (she might discard those rules depending on the pay......) and/or used to kill she won't make it. She will absolutely not make anything used for murder no matter the pay (but MAYBE an exception will be made to that rule if it is a life or death situation....)
Best friends with James Croshar (and yes, I got infin's permission to have our characters be best friends, hell I think it was even his idea!)

Reactions: AmerillaRose
It was my idea since James needs more friends and he's a bit anti-social.

Has this started yet or is nothing happening in this at all I hope it hasn't started because I would have missed that then.

Hasnt started.

Yeah we're still looking for players :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Infinatis
Status
Not open for further replies.