Amusement park of despair sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, accepted

OK. Also, is there a way for everyone to survive? A loophole of some kind?

Everyone can live, the park well have everything thing you'll need to live happily. However if you want out you need to kill, and if you're found guilty you well die, no loop hole.

Ok. Was trying to see if there is a good for everyone freedom ending. Now, to serif I'll make Jack the murderer...

Only one person can be free, if you are guilty but someone else is found guilty of your crime, you're free to go while everyone else dies

I thought if they guessed right that all but the murderer would be free?

Can there be I kill someone, frame another person and let someone of my choice get a free pass to escape with me. Or if they both kill the same person at the same time do both escape?

You won't be free, its all but the killer well live, not freed

What if two people kill two different people at tne same time?

Whoever kills can go free, you can have teams but in the end there its the one who's kills is the guilty party. If there are two murders at the same time, then there be two trails, in order of who died first. They students well then have to identify who the killer is for each victim.

But if they don't find out. Or each time one knows they get killed before they can say anything.

Okay let's say A and B are killers. A kills C and B kills D. A killed first so his trail is first. So in this trail B is innocent. Then they don't find A guilty, everyone including B dies because in this trail B was innocent. Does that make sense?

I can explain in differently if you like, which part confuses you?

Then they don't find A guilty, everyone including B dies because in this trail B was innocent.

Okay its true that B killed D, and should B be on trail he would be guilty of D's murder. However A is on trail for C's murder, which B did not commit. So B well die because he is innocent of that crime.

Now I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.