Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I was never accepted... and I was the first CS T-T

Sorry Kay, accepted

Name: Julian

Appearance:
__fan_color__french__chef_by_rushetafan-d6sz2n3.jpg

Talent: Super duper high school cook

Personalty: easygoing, can be a bit of a coward, would rather not kill people, is a little full of himself

Background: Born under a experienced chef, Julian worked to follow in the footsteps of his fathers. Over time he surpassed his father but never stayed down at the same restaurant switching based on his mood, gaining a small following of foodies

Extra Info:

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Name: Scott Walton

Appearance: A short young man with a medium build, 'towering' at 5'5, he has flowing brown hair with a blonde streak in the front for style, his hair in a wavy bob fashion, going down to the top of his neck. He has a growing mustache in between his nose & lips, a matching beard going from side burn to side burn across his chin. Bold, black eyebrows right above his big hazel eyes, a usual relaxed look upon his face. His facial structure is pretty standard, his chin standing out in a masculine fashion and his nose being a bit average size as well.

(notgoodpicture)
PcYnJPh.png

Talent: The Ultimate Therapist

Personalty: He can be in the middle of a gunfight, his best friend's bachelor party, or a helpless witness to the death of everyone and everything he holds dear... and he'll show all the emotional reaction of a victim of a Botox overdose. He never has his hid in the clouds, though you'll always question if it's up there. Not to mention he can make the stupidest of advice sound life-changing with the deep, smooth voice he usually has. He tends to give advice to make himself sound smart, and in intense situations can fall under pressure and go berserk. Has a lot going on the inside, and just enough going on the outside to make others wonder what IS on the inside.

Background: Has very little out-going track record other than one specific event, standard education, a family, friends, etc. He once worked at a therapy office and miraculously cured over 30 mental illnesses in one afternoon. Whenever he is asked, he simply says that he really has no idea how he did it, the man just came out saying he was a changed person, and that event is why he thinks he was selected to such an 'amazing' academy.

Extra Info: N/A

Reactions: AmerillaRose
We need more girl character people~!!

I know, I'll started working on mine

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea
I'll be posting this rp on ads section okay?

I think someone moved my interest check to ads, if not go ahead

Reactions: GreenSea
Do you have an artistic person yet? I call dibs if not!

I'm about to go to bed, but I'll try to have a CS up by tomorrow night.

In other news, I remember a friend telling me about the show this is based off of. She was telling me about how the blood in the show is hot pink because they wanted to turn it into a game, and if the blood was red then it would be too gory >.<
I have yet to watch it, but it is on my list of shows to watch.

It was a game first, then a show. They had to change the blood color to keep the rating down :3

Status
Not open for further replies.