Amusement park of despair sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if you have anymore questions just ask ^u^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Infinatis
So, in easier terms, if there are 2 murders, and the convicted murderer of one of the two murdered parties is found guilty of the murder he didn't commit, the one on the other party, all but him will die?

We need two boys and five girls

Does it need to be 5 girls? Could we have 3 more guys and 4 more girls? Or is it important?

It should be equal parts boys and girls. It be odd having three girls to six boys

Ok. I was just wondering. I might make norther chapter in a little bit.

Ill make a girl who specializes in either martial arts or boxing.

If we can have three more girls, I can turn the other slots in to NPCs and use them to show what happens if you break the rules.

Ill make a girl.

I'll start making the NPCs

I can have my girl up tomorrow

Maybe I should restart this on a new thread. New thread, new banner, more people. Because it has been awhile since this was last active, but what to you guys think?

• Love
Okay I'll start working on it :3

[warning=red] A character approaches![/warning]
[fieldbox=Name, Blue, Double] Darlene Capulet[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Gender, Blue, Double] Female[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Age, Blue, Double] 15 [/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Appearance, Blue, Double]
images
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Talent, Blue, Double] All things attraction. She specializes in knowledge of gravitational forces, magnetic attraction, and seduction, which she puts to use to help her get her way. [/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Personality, Blue, Double]
Seductive

Flirty

Conniving when necessary

Quick-thinking

Cruel to those she takes a disliking to
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Background, Blue, Double] She grew up in an odd family, to say the least. Her father was the head of a corporation, and her mother a prostitute. Of course, they had plenty of money because of her father, but her mother enjoyed her work. She lived for the thrill of pleasure. Darlene, on the other hand, despised her mother for it. She felt that her mother was wasting her talents. Her mother was beautiful, by anyone's standards, and that was passed down. Darlene felt that she should have been using her seductive abilities to better herself, and not for self-enjoyment. Darlene used her good looks and impressive charm to get whatever she wanted. An A in a class? Easy as taking candy from a baby for her. Any boyfriend she wanted? No problem. She worked hard, and mastered her craft, realizing that all forms of attraction were necessary to properly convince her victims, and so, she learned of them. She learned that gravitational pull was very important, and bigger masses sucked in smaller masses. This lead her to decide to gather suitors around her, to attract others' interests. She learned of magnetism, and worked that to her advantage. She would find a person the exact opposite of her target and use them to attract the target. She enjoyed her talent, and used it as she felt it fit.[/Fieldbox]

May i join in the fun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.